DUDE!!! Vickie Guerrero is HOT!!!

Larry

Getting Noticed By Management
Yes I am serious bro! Click the spoiler tag. I was flabbergasted when I saw these pics. Say whatever you want about how she looks on tv, she is totally smoking hot in these pics. Could you have ever imagined she had that kind of rockin bod??? I think this answers some questions for us about why Eddie was on that. I remember saying to someone before "I bet she was hot when she was younger and probably in better shape". I think we can see now that she is back to hot. I'm just dumbfounded, I never in my life thought the words "DUDE, Vickie Guerrero is HOT" would be coming from me. TV does her no justice, the clothes she wears on tv are not flattering at all. From now on Vickie Guerrero should only wear bikini tops and short shorts on TV. I especially like the last pic of her laying on the beach. Look at her face there man, look at her eyes, she's fuckin' beautiful. That picture in the purple bikini is pretty damn hot too. I just can't believe it. Apparently she is going to do another photo shoot in L.A. sometime soon so look out for those pics. I imagine that they will be as good or better.

vickiebikini1.jpg

vickie2.jpg

35les.jpg

vickiebeach2.jpg

Not my..err.. cup of tea!

I don't really care one way or the other though to be honest as far as Vickie being "hot" but I have managed to finally be able to tolerate her voice and learn to just hate it as I am supposed to. Instead of before where I had to press mute. Good luck to her for losing weight but yeah, not my "type" at all.

i didn't mind the before since i like thick women and she had some junk in the trunk. she looks fabulous, so King mocking her now makes no sense now. it makes him look like an idiot that can't think of something else to mock her for.

unfortunately, she didn't do it for herself. she only lost it because vince's image of a perfect woman means NO ounce of fat.

I have to admit I laughed when I saw the topic in the list of topics on the WZ front page.

But, yeah, I have to admit she is pretty smoking, but then again she could just look pretty average from a 3rd part view being that we've got used to divas having the same styles and stuff that anything different would be a turn on.

Just.... no. She has the most horrible smile, she looks like she's trying to turn you on while simultaneously planning on killing you. It's just wrong. Congratulations Vickie on losing weight and in your body, looking brilliant. But is there any possibility of changing the face now? She doesn't have an attractive face, but the body does look great, I won't deny her that.

Check out that last picture of her laying on the beach again, she looks way younger, you can see her natural beauty and what she must have looked like much younger, and I think she looks smokin fine in that one at least.

:huh:

Being able to lose enough weight to actually find a bikini in your size and being hot are 2 very different things.

I'll give her props for losing the weight she did. She definitely looks better and that kind of discipline is not easy. And for some of you, she was bigger when she was getting crap from Lawler about her weight. Now he pretty much gives her crap for interfering in matches and just being annoying as hell.

But geez man...HOT? That's...just terrible. She's the kind of woman who would be half of those Family Guy jokes about who they'd "do".... Vickie Guerrero or (insert hot actresses name here) but they've been dead for 6 hours. People would contemplate that ulitmatum! Just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back