Do you ever see Vickie without thinking of Eddie?

Do you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
Every time I see her on TV, every time I see her mentioned, I immediately, without fail, think about Eddie Guerrero, even if it's for a split second. It always makes me sad, too. Sometimes angry at the WWE for using Vickie like this, but mostly just bummed that Eddie ain't around.

Yeah. The character she is now a long way off the character she was when they shared screen time nearly 8 years ago.

When I see Vicky, I think about her tits, which reflect extremely poorly on me as an ethical being, as well as a man with a fully functional pair of eyes.

Excuse me!! Excuse me!!

I'd like to say that yes, I do think of Latin Heat when she's onscreen.

Um, that didn't sound right...

I voted yes but i was meant to say no.
Haven't thought about Eddie when Vickie was on screen unless Rey and/or Batista was there to specifically mention Eddie.

I also meant yes on the poll. You worded it poorly.

In the really early days after Eddie's passing when Vickie was still with Chavo I used to think of Eddie alot, but I think WWE wanted that for awhile & that was somewhat the purpose of pairing them together.

& even for awhile after when Vickie would make out with Edge or Big Slow or someone I'd think to myself "Didn't she get this job because her husband worked with all these guys & he passed away? Is it really the best thing to be hooking up with several people on camera?". Even now I think some of the making out & marrige stuff she did was a little wierd & a little sudden.

But now & days I honestly forget Vickie is even a Guererro. & I think that is a testament to how far she has come as an on screen character for the WWE. She has truely reached a level I think many, including myself, thought she would never reach as a memorable WWE personality & not just the wife of a former wrestler or part of a wrestling family.

On a serious note, I'm glad that Vince is taking care of Eddie's widow, but at the same time, I don't think he would've done it if he didn't see money-making potential in her. And she isn't exactly getting the most dignified role out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back