Domestic football - spam version

Yes that is true. We've got a very promising Hungarian keeper going out on loan to Hull and Brad Jones left.

Anyone want to buy Xisco? He's been with us since 2008, made 9 appearances and is on 60K a week.

Apparently Nile Ranger is on his way to Blackpool.

Yeah he's on 60k a week too.

Nile Ranger was nicknamed by the team as "Nil Ranger" due to his terrible first team scoring record, eventually after his goal in the Championship they called him "The Lone Ranger." No one likes him in the Senior Squad as he always turns up late to training.

Heard that Alan Smith is on his way to Leeds United aswell which will be a huge weight off your wage bill

Can't see it. Wages are far too high for Uncle Ken, he'd have to take a massive paycut to come home to us. Plus we just got in Michael Brown from Pompy so we filled the gap that Smith would have taken.

Nile Ranger was nicknamed by the team as "Nil Ranger" due to his terrible first team scoring record, eventually after his goal in the Championship they called him "The Lone Ranger." No one likes him in the Senior Squad as he always turns up late to training.

We were rumoured to be interested in taking him on loan at some point last year. So glad we didn't, terrible terrible player.

I still think Benayoun could have helped Torres get more goals. The 20 mins or so they played together V West Ham at the Bridge looked very promising.

Yes very true actually even though Torres still had the finishing capabilities of Emile Heskey during that game. I was just in a fit of rage during that post.

Corinthains have Made a £35million bid for Carlos Tevez, Nasri looks like he is leaving Arsenal but not for Man Utd, Jermaine Defoe is heavily rumoured to be leaving Tottenham and Fulham goalkeeper Robbie Stockdale looks set to go out on loan to Leeds

Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale looks set to go out on loan to Leeds

I'd be happy with this. He's a decent young keeper and a Leeds lad. Hope it happens. Tevez needs to go, this whole situation is just dragging on and on and on kinda like the Fabregas/Barca deal. City will be alright without him

Tevez needs to go, this whole situation is just dragging on and on and on kinda like the Fabregas/Barca deal.

Same could be said about Modric, Nasri, Sneijder, Alexis Sanchez etc etc all look like there gonna drag until the end of the transfer window

What I will say about the whole Modric/Spurs/Chelsea saga is that if a player wants to leave your club then surely it's best just to get rid of that player, I don't how many of you play the Football Manager series but if a player at a club i'm managing wants to leave then I don't care how good he is I will just transfer list him, I don't want him dragging down the morale at the club.

I want Tevez to stay. Nothing more amusing than in-house fighting, which is sure to occur if Man City refuse to move him. Seems like the sort who'd walk off in the middle of a match.

I want Tevez to stay. Nothing more amusing than in-house fighting, which is sure to occur if Man City refuse to move him. Seems like the sort who'd walk off in the middle of a match.

I'd want him to somehow sabotage the electronic board for the substitutions and bring back his cupped ear taunt. I think Mancini could take him if it went that far.

I just nabbed tickets for Arsenal v New York Red Bulls, to see Henry's homecoming. Hey, at least Arsenal might win something, even if it is just the Emirates Cup.

I'm hopign to go see Leicester VS Real Madrid in friendly at the end of the month if I can get the money somehow

one more bit of transfer news as Jay Bothroyd as signed for QPR on a free

Bothroyd was linked to a move to Celtic and to be honest I'm glad we didn't get him, I just carn't see him doing a job for us

I'm hopign to go see Leicester VS Real Madrid in friendly at the end of the month if I can get the money somehow

one more bit of transfer news as Jay Bothroyd as signed for QPR on a free

Bothroyd was linked to a move to Celtic and to be honest I'm glad we didn't get him, I just carn't see him doing a job for us

:lmao::lmao: He would score a fucking barrel load up here in this 2 horse (well one lately) league, a 25 goal a season at least player.

:lmao::lmao: He would score a fucking barrel load up here in this 2 horse (well one lately) league, a 25 goal a season at least player.

He carn't score when it matters though, only 3 goals in his last 20 games for Cardiff and was nowhere to be seen during the playoffs so he's not the type of player I would want to see play up-front during our European nights and take into account his piss poor attitude which King Lenny will not tolerate

He carn't score when it matters though, only 3 goals in his last 20 games for Cardiff and was nowhere to be seen during the playoffs so he's not the type of player I would want to see play up-front during our European nights and take into account his piss poor attitude which King Lenny will not tolerate

Better than Samaras, Stokes or any other coo you have up front that isnt named Gary hooper and on a free transfer and he wouldnt be brought up for europe as you lot only have about 4 of those a year these days. Single handedly bringing down scotlands already piss poor co efficients :lmao:

Better than Samaras, Stokes or any other coo you have up front that isnt named Gary hooper and on a free transfer and he wouldnt be brought up for europe as you lot only have about 4 of those a year these days. Single handedly bringing down scotlands already piss poor co efficients :lmao:

He maybe be better than than Samaras but just about on par with Stokes and don't worry about our European campaign we'll still be in the Europa League Ally Mcoist is back as team captain on A Question of Sport, and you can hardly put the blame on us for bringing down the co-effeciant when you have the likes Hibs, Dundee Utd & Motherwell playing in Europe

Whenever Hooper scores I think of Quint from Jaws going, "...Hooper!?" when they're trying to attach the barrels to the shark. Speaking of barrels, how much weight did Kris Boyd put on when he left Rangers?

Samaras is pretty pish though, such a gangly bastard. Long live Larsson!

So Taylor's gone to tribunal and we've been linked with Clyne from Palace.

Samaras is pretty pish though, such a gangly bastard

If he's in the right mood he can be a very effective player like we saw in Celtic's 2-0 win at Ibrox at the beggining of the year but unfortunatly for us that is once every blue moon and if we were to go for another striker I wouldn't mind seeing Goodwillie at the club and I think 2 million is a good price for him but I think it's either Rangers or a move down south for that guy i don't he has any ambition to join Celtic and I have heard that Lennon & Ledley are trying to convince Bellamy to the club but there's no way we will be able to afford his wages

If he's in the right mood he can be a very effective player like we saw in Celtic's 2-0 win at Ibrox at the beggining of the year but unfortunatly for us that is once every blue moon

That's the problem though, blue moon turnouts just aren't enough! He did have good timing against Rangers though :D

Should Kenny Miller come back to Rangers for a 3rd spell? He didn't have the greatest of times with Derby but I reckon he should try his luck with an English side again as he remains an effective poacher and has a sharp mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back