Domestic football - spam version

Find it funny how Sunderland go crazy in the transfer window with the amount of players they've brought in and suddenly everyone is saying they'll be breaking into the top 6 this season.

They're a good team and they've definetely got potential, but I can't see them getting anywhere near the top 6 this season. Just not going to happen with how strong a number of teams above them are.

Find it funny how Sunderland go crazy in the transfer window with the amount of players they've brought in and suddenly everyone is saying they'll be breaking into the top 6 this season.

They're a good team and they've definetely got potential, but I can't see them getting anywhere near the top 6 this season. Just not going to happen with how strong a number of teams above them are. shit they are

Fixed.

Except replace Joe Cole with Jordan Henderson. Either way, telling everyone that their going for young British players is only going to cause clubs to whack up their prices as soon as Dalglish comes calling.

I heard Jordan Henderson and Andy Carroll were arrested last night.

Extorting £55million from a 60 year old Scottish man.

Why are Stoke trying to sign Carlton Cole?

You never question what players Pulis goes in for. You hear Cameron Jerome and you shake your head, but if he comes to Stoke Pulis will get the best out of him. Same with Cole and Woodgate.

Woodgate has just been plagued with injuries over the years, moreso than Ledley King. Like King, more often than not when he does play he makes a difference in a positive way. If he's available on a free then might as well take the risk, like Owen and United for example. Doesn't get a lot of games/minutes but is capable of putting on performances when he does, like the winner against City and his hat-trick against Wolfsburg, without any worry that you have to keep playing them all the time as they are luxury players who can pass on experience/tips to the younger ones.

When Fuller & Huth came to Stoke they were seen as being injury prone. Huth is our best player and Fuller has been fine for 5 years until his recent achilles injury. If we can sort out Woodgate, even just for European matches, he's worth a punt.

No I was saying Sunderland are shit, they won't finish that high.

Woodgate to Stoke: 1 year contract. Should be good as long as Shawcross avoids him in training.

The transfer window is finally starting to get a bit active now with Gervinho finally completing the signing of Gervinho and with Fulham signing a Hungarian Goalkeeper on a free then maybe Schawzer is prepareing to leave Fulham for Arsenal and Also Wolves & Birmingham have agreed a fee (£7million) for Roger Johnson and Q.P.R. look like there going to sign Jimmy Bullard

Swansea look like they're getting Routledge, hopefully that means we're getting Neil Taylor.

Gervinho is a great buy and a damn good player.

Scott Parker isn't.

Scott Parker was voted player of the year. I just think that Ramsey and Wilshere need another year to develop and become World Class players and Scotty Parker could fill in for them. Hell, any player is better than Song in midfield.

Scott Parker was voted player of the year. I just think that Ramsey and Wilshere need another year to develop and become World Class players and Scotty Parker could fill in for them. Hell, any player is better than Song in midfield.

Can you honestly tell me Scott Parker was player of the year. Honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back