Crocker Bring Dat Azz Here Boi

I had a bacon, spam, egg and beans sandwich at work this morning when we all ordered breakfast. It wasn't Chinese but you get the point

Good lord no wonder your National Health System is in the shape it's in. Stomach problems much, everyone must be on the shitter all the time.

Well this should be interesting. A challenge has been issued, can't wait for the fireworks to start. I'm making popcorn who wants some.
You'll be waiting a while. He's not worth the time and energy it would take.

Dude, you know I've been one of your few defenders right? I've been trying to help you because I know what's it's like to be on the bottom being shit on by everyone.

Let me guess, you saw other people still giving me shit so you thought you could too.

Well guess what hub, they've earned that right by putting up with me acting like a complete twat for 6+ years, you haven't.

So put your tiny dick away kid I'm not interested in measuring today.

Dude, you know I've been one of your few defenders right? I've been trying to help you because I know what's it's like to be on the bottom being shit on by everyone.

Let me guess, you saw other people still giving me shit so you thought you could too.

Well guess what hub, they've earned that right by putting up with me acting like a complete twat for 6+ years, you haven't.

I hope you win your debut match, buddy.

:devil:

Relax I was only kidding. I'm just having a little fun with you man.

Quit being so sensitive. Take a joke man. That's one of your problems is the inability to take a joke. And I can care less about reps on here. But like I said I was kidding. You can't last here without a sense our humor.

A joke implies that you're funny.

Calling everyone a bitch and being a complete twat isn't funny.

Own up to your stupidity and stop trying to backpedal.

And as for needing a sense of humor to last I'm well aware of that. I've been here A LOT longer than you.

A joke implies that you're funny.

Calling everyone a bitch and being a complete twat isn't funny.

Own up to your stupidity and stop trying to backpedal.

And as for needing a sense of humor to last I'm well aware of that. I've been here A LOT longer than you.

I ain't owning up to shit except that I'm joking. Any idiot could tell I was joking/ trolling. Do you need a counselor or something. Get out your fucking feelings

Whatever you say. It's happened before and will happen again.

A shit poster tries to get over with a shit gimmick and when no one bites they backpedal and say they were joking and/or trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back