Dat Azz Club

Somethings missing, oh yes that's right.

rachael-cordingley-9.jpg

Carl Froch is a lucky man.

Gal named Nerea? From Spain i guess.
She's tiny but she damn sure can shake that lil' biscuit she's got.
The music (imo) is awful so consider turning your speakers off. Oh, and my lower back hurts just watching this.

Edit: Sure her folks would be thrilled to know this is what she does, in what looks to be the living room, when no one is home, lol. Gotta love da' YouzTubbs

That. Was the BEST fuckin vid ever. Reminds me of the old days before I was a misanthorpe, and went out. My fucking goodness wjat a vid

Why have we let this thread go a day without posting?

No then....

Coco:

coco-nicole-austin_75827.jpg

coco-holy-cow.jpg

Abso-friggin lutely agreed on that. The ass is undeniable. It is impregnable.

Wild card toss out... Lady Gaga;

For all the glitz and glamour.... She has a Hell of an ass

lady-gaga-ass-04-649x1024.jpg

lady-gaga-ass.jpg

lady-gaga-topless-and-ass-shot.jpg

It's rare I like a big, gigantic ass. There are exceptions, like Kim Kardashian for example, but for the most part, the perfect ass to me is something like the one that angel Minka Kelly contains. Check these out, for example:

153l7ih.jpg

10pt168.jpg

4vfxh4.jpg

10ft74x.jpg

358e9m9.jpg

Get a grasp of what I'm saying? That's a perfect ass to me.

Muscle Butts: Admittedly not everyone's cup of tea, but when executed properly they are truly a sight to see. The trick is not to get too lean or too muscular, least you lose all the best qualities of a fine feminine ass. Here now is a fitness fanny for you to peruse:
Monica Brant:
Thong + Deadlift = Awesome
I can't however condone the rest of the weird
outfit/hair, chalk it up to the times (90's I'd guess).
I have a another couple of gals in mind too but they deserve their own posts. Be back later.

Abso-friggin lutely agreed on that. The ass is undeniable. It is impregnable.

Wild card toss out... Lady Gaga;

For all the glitz and glamour.... She has a Hell of an ass

lady-gaga-ass-04-649x1024.jpg

lady-gaga-ass.jpg

lady-gaga-topless-and-ass-shot.jpg
Shit man, that ass is nice. When she looks almost normal she actually looks pretty good.

It's rare I like a big, gigantic ass. There are exceptions, like Kim Kardashian for example, but for the most part, the perfect ass to me is something like the one that angel Minka Kelly contains. Check these out, for example:

153l7ih.jpg

10pt168.jpg

4vfxh4.jpg

10ft74x.jpg

358e9m9.jpg

Get a grasp of what I'm saying? That's a perfect ass to me.
That is one hell of an ass. Derek Jeter is one lucky guy.

I feel ashamed that I actually forgot this girl.

maria-kanellis_450x674.jpg

maria2.jpg

Maria-Kanellis-0049.jpg

I apologize for the size of the last picture, but it truly needs to be included.

Torrie never really did it for me, there's something about her face that kills it for me, yes I'm an overall man rather than just the body with ugly face, or opposite.

Torrie never really did it for me, there's something about her face that kills it for me, yes I'm an overall man rather than just the body with ugly face, or opposite.

she looked better when she was in WCW, don't ask me why, maybe because she was younger I dunno, I just thought she looked better.

You sir, shall burn.....

Nah, I'm fucking. I understand the face issue. But you can't deny her body is gorgeous.

aQaoGE3PRkfech8zmM870Urfo1_400.jpg

bielass.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back