Dat Azz Club

Back in '97-'98
Karen%20Mcdougal%202.jpg

1197468646_karen-mcdougal-9.jpg
karen_mcdougal_black34_024_lg_tEACfeV.sized.jpg
karen_mcdougal_black34_022_lg_qKmC6AJ.sized.jpg
karen_mcdougal_black34_031_lg_bFdLgjA.sized.jpg
As this is 2010 this next lady may be considered an "oldie but a goodie", but she's also the woman that probably first got me noticing "Dat Azz!", and I swear I would marry her w/o hesitation or a single thought lol. She is 1998 PMotY Ms. Karen McDougal. While hers is not the biggest backside it's imo legendary for the perfect shape proportions, cleft, and fullness. Since I can't post the nude stuff of her youth I recommend you take a quick trip to Google and see her in her younger days when she wasn't as toned --she's more a fitness model now-- if you prefer a bit more "meat in the seat". Honestly one of the biggest mistakes I personally think WWE ever made was not signing her. She flirted with the WWF back in the early 2000s and was even in the XFL cheerleader commercials that got pulled for being too sexy. I think she may have tried out for one of the first Raw Diva searches and/or had a developmental deal, can't remember. Such a shame that we could've seen "dat azz" during the era of Bra n' Panties matches and HLA etc. Heck, maybe 3-4 yrs ago I even bought some lame women's fitness mag off the newsstand because she was the exercise model in the included workout DVD. As you can see, the years have been very, very good to her...

That is just awful.In general and as far as big chicks go.A good ass never has those corners you see at the bottom,that means that had she not been big,she would have no ass at all and should be treated as such.Ass is not just about size,it's about shape as well

omg_cammy_215229958.jpg

Prime Example

That is just awful.In general and as far as big chicks go.A good ass never has those corners you see at the bottom,that means that had she not been big,she would have no ass at all and should be treated as such.Ass is not just about size,it's about shape as well

omg_cammy_215229958.jpg

Prime Example

who's she?

No clue.I googled cammy once a while back and that ass just stood out to me.It's a cosplay no doubt though

kristal_marshall__diva_butt_T43IgoX.sized.jpg
Vid1 FF to 2m23s, Vid2 FF to 6m33s
Kristal Marshall. I was always amazed at how lean and virtually fat free she was, all over, EXCEPT for where it mattered. It must be a wonderful combination of great genetics,PEDs, and implants(for her top half at least).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back