The Crocker Autism Thread

Grow up with this clique shit. No wonder this forum has such a bad rep

Where does it have bad rep? I looked around before joining a few years ago and didn't see any? Besides most forums if not all have clique's in them. Don't like them myself and I tend to follow my own link of thinking, which is usually the road less traveled.

Grow up with this clique shit. No wonder this forum has such a bad rep

Serious question. Why don't you just get off this site? It can't be fun for you on here and your subjecting yourself to a lot of bullying. So why not just cut it out of your life? I've dealt with some of this shit too before and it drove me away for months and months... I don't know how you keep coming back.

Where does it have bad rep? I looked around before joining a few years ago and didn't see any? Besides most forums if not all have clique's in them. Don't like them myself and I tend to follow my own link of thinking, which is usually the road less traveled.

Because there is no review site for a tiny forum like this so it takes a longer search to find opinions about it. However going by the opinions of redditors and People on wrestling forum and yahoo answers they don't think too highly of wrestle zone, explaining that mods act like clique members by ganging up on people who disagree with them (me in this case).

I'll pass. Thanks though. You really made me look at life differently.

I mean, I couldn't care less if you come off like a cock munch.

Just know, you know, you do.

Because there is no review site for a tiny forum like this so it takes a longer search to find opinions about it. However going by the opinions of redditors and People on wrestling forum and yahoo answers they don't think too highly of wrestle zone, explaining that mods act like clique members by ganging up on people who disagree with them (me in this case).

Apropos of nothing... Wrestlezone, the actual site, has a really bad rep for being your typical copy+paste site, with added "exclusives" that are basically rewording of speculation by Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

The forums have little to do with the site though, so...

Well, what can I say, I think I've finally figured out Crocker's problem, and here's the thread for it. And the things that have led to Crocker's diagnosis are...

Crocker created that one this is how wrestlers should be towards fans thread because he's still all mad about CM Punk being a dick to him, which I can't blame Punk for

Crocker stalks wrestlers on social media

Crocker constantly allows his hatred for indy darlings such as Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan to get the best of him and spew John Cena love all over the board

Crocker relies on ignorant Reddit to what he claims "make a point" and has dazzled forum members with the incredible ability of labeling everyone on the board that sees differently from him an "apologist" when he obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word

Crocker doesn't understand how heels are supposed to be booked, as shown in his Seth Rollins 1-15 thread

Crocker has shown extreme incapability of being able to follow even the most basic rules on the forum

So there you go, everyone.

Crocker has been diagnosed with autism

So you are saying that he is just typical member of IWC but somehow has autism just because he is typical representative of his species?

Oh, and please restrain yourself from using medical terms. Last time on LD with that BS about breast cancer and now autism. Its just not funny and makes you look like someone who doesnt know anything about medicine at all. :disappointed:

PS Making people talk about the troll even in negative sense just makes him stronger. So just ignore the troll, stop spawning endless threats about him and he will slowly go away. ;)

Don't debate on when you can use autism/similar stuff as a joke/how you word it in this section, it's not a debate half the people here would understand, especially since it's not a debate, but that's a thing for another time (and hopefully another section outside this one).

Crocker is a cancer.

Reddit is about as good a place to go for information as any forum on any topic that the /r/ boards would have. It's literally just a compilation of different forums with a front page. The people are the same.

Crocker interrupted punk having a quiet dinner. If crocker had calmly asked for an autograph during an opportune moment for it throughout the dinner that'd be fine, but since Crocker is a cancer, it's 100% certain he didn't.

Wrestlezone forums doesn't have a bad reputation, the main site does. Maybe Crocker is confusing this forum with wrestleforum?

That's the beauty of Reddit. It's just as good or maybe even better than forums that we dedicated to one thing. Reddit is a compilation of all the forums, which makes it so popular and unique; it's not going to slow down any time soon that's for sure . Instead of registering through 5 different forums to get what you want you just have to go on Reddit

Autism has affected my life greatly. I have family and friends that I love with Autism.

I still make jokes about it.

On one hand, I dont think the context is here to make the OP funny. If the context was there then yeah i'd probably laugh.

On the other hand, why is everyone trying to say what is and isnt funny? I have said countless amounts of things that would be considered way more offensive than calling someone autistic, however I am able to recognise the time and place where they are appropriate.

As for Crocker,

1. I dont think you are aware of the rules around here at all. I'm only vaguely familiar with the rules but I'm pretty sure the rules of the prison are that we can be as antagonistic as we like towards you and its up to you to be able to show that you can ignore it. It's probably why you can't get out of prison.

2. If you think this place is so bad why dont you just not come here like OYDK said?

That's the beauty of Reddit. It's just as good or maybe even better than forums that we dedicated to one thing. Reddit is a compilation of all the forums, which makes it so popular and unique; it's not going to slow down any time soon that's for sure . Instead of registering through 5 different forums to get what you want you just have to go on Reddit
And, yet, you register for those different forums anyways, even paying for a VPN subscription to get back in when you get kicked out. (I'm giving you the admittedly sad benefit of the doubt that there are other boards you've been kicked from.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back