Could "Yes" Be The New "What"?

Rockyfolifebo!!!

Pre-Show Stalwart
Stone Cold created a phrase that will be chanted throughout arenas for decades to come. Whenever a wrestler is delivering a promo, good or bad, he will take pauses. And during those pauses, the fans in attendance chant "WHAT?".

Recently, Daniel Bryan has chanted "YES" as he skips down the ramp making his entrance. As of late, it's starting to catch on with the fans. At Wrestlemania 28, the fans chanted "YES" as he came out. Now on Raw, they've chanted it during The Rock's promo, during Lord Tensai's debut match, and now as I'm typing during CM Punk's match with Henry!!! lol

So my question is,

with all the momentum it's building. . . Do You Think "YES" can become as big as "WHAT"?

It's not just WWE crowds. ROH crowds have been doing it for a few months now. Instead of "Holy shit" or "This is awesome," they've mostly been chanting "Yes!" during the big spots. They also chant it between matches. I'm not sure if it's going to catch on like "What?" has, but it's off to a great start. I personally find it hilarious, but I could see it getting old pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back