"Anti-fans" Which Is It?

If no one cheered for Austin when he was feuding with Bret Hart when he was meant to be heel, and just gave him his "obligatory boo", then Vince would never had turned him and well you know the rest...

If the fans start liking or hating a character then to make money the booker will ususally listen to them and turn them. Especially if they are getting face pops. The way they do it has to be carefully done, but that's for another thread.

Fans should be able to boo and cheer for whoever they want, it's not being smart, or anti-fan or any of that stuff. It's about the business and what's best for it.

Wow, just because you dont agree with someones opinion, you call them "anti" or stupid fans? It's idiots like YOU Nate that prove how much stupid people can be on the internet, are your parents stupid? your relatives? i pray to god not

Wow, just because you dont agree with someones opinion, you call them "anti" or stupid fans?

I don't think I called anyone stupid for their opinions. Saying that John Cena can't wrestle or has a limited move-set isn't an opinion, there both statements that can be proven wrong with evidence. If you have access to this information yet you still say these things which again, are proven to be untrue, what better way to describe a person? They're stupid.

This thread is such a fucking mess. What were talking about again?

I don't think I called anyone stupid for their opinions. Saying that John Cena can't wrestle or has a limited move-set isn't an opinion, there both statements that can be proven wrong with evidence. If you have access to this information yet you still say these things which again, are proven to be untrue, what better way to describe a person? They're stupid.

This thread is such a fucking mess. What were talking about again?

Oh, so that's why Sheamus and Randy Orton became huge crossover stars too, huh? Oh wait, they didn't. This is a load of bullshit. If it was really that easy to do, TNA would be a blip on WWE's radar.

Ladies and gentlemen, a prime example of a "Stupid Fan." Congratulations.

Than what was this all about? And where did I even mention that Cena has a limited moveset? I was even defending Cena by saying that WWE makes him have a limited moveset. Get over yourself dude, its just a wrestling forum with different opinions. Not everybody likes Cena, get over it.

I'm always lucky enough to be sitting in an area with the highest concentration of little kids when I go to the shows. I keep my wise cracks PG and I go with whatever they chant.

I hate Cena, but I'm not ruining a little kids first experience at a live show.

My hatred for Cena is a very different hatred than those who chant "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE". I'm just as sick of the character he plays, but going with that chant is just a means of shamelessly jumping on an idiotic bandwagon.

I'm just there to get drunk and make the people around me laugh. Asking AJ where her helmet is usually does it.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Cheering for heels is making their job harder. I once read a story/interview with Edge where he was doing some charity work at an animal shelter. The last thing he said in the story was "When I come out tonight can you do me a favor and boo me?" Heels want you to boo them.

That being said I understand what some people are saying about if certain heels never got the face reaction they likely wouldn't have become as popular as they became. I also understand that once they become faces some wrestlers change and don't have that edge anymore. There was a story on here a few weeks ago where Jake Roberts said the advice he gave to Steve Austin was don't change if you become a face. Keep all the things that got you over. Jake did that in his career and Austin did that as well. That's why people didn't turn on him the way they did Cena and Orton and other heels that became faces. Those wrestlers didn't become smiling storytellers. They kept their edge.

Really the face/heel dynamic is almost non-existent now. People cheer for whoever they want.

When I go to a show if I'm inclined to boo or cheer I like to give the wrestler the response they're looking for. I try to make them feel like they're doing their job right. I'm also not one of those people who ruins it for the people around me. I don't get obnoxious or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back