Do you miss Daniel Bryan?

Personally for me, no I don't miss him at all. I never got into the "YES" movement part of the act, and while I think he's a good wrestler, he was never one of my favourites. His win was wonderful, the his short title reign was horrible and he seems to have the worse luck in the world.

Now in saying that I wish the guy all the best, and hope that he can make it back to where he was, because he certainly went to hell and back to get there.

Yes I do. I miss him a lot. They finally found a top tier star who had it all. Bryan was among the very best in the ring, had become extremely popular with his YES/NO chants, wasn't bad on the mic, and was believable in winning the world title. They had such an amazing storyline with his chasing the belt and dealing with The Authority from Summerslam all the way up to his big win at Wrestlemania 30. Bryan could have been a mainstay in the world title scene for probably the rest of his career had he not been injured. So rarely do we find someone who is above average at everything. I hope Daniel Bryan recovers to a full 100%, I miss his excellent matches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back