Live at ECW last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashylarry

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was live at hammerstein ballroom last night , and gotta say it was the best crowd I've been to in a long long time, ECW fans are the absolute best. I was seated at the same section of the building from were Sandman made his entrance, he passed right by me!

Firstly the arena was about 100% sold out. As we were walking into the arena there was a F*** TNA ! chant going on, a "we want New Jack" started shortly after. During the opening match, between Rene Dupree and Balls Mahoney, there was a "You Suck d***" towards Rene followed by a "Youre a fa**t" and fans chanted "Balls, Balls" througout the match. In the next match between London/Kendrick and FBI, fans were totally behind FBI, and chanted "You both suck" followed by "F*** you Smackdown", and "ROH" London/Kendrick hit a very impressive move with London hitting a standing shooting star press, and fans chanted "You still suck". Next match Richards/Roadkill match fans chanted "You F*** goats" and "You fat F***" towards Roadkill, and a "BWO", Shanon Moore was booed like crazy, with a "youre a f***t" chant, after the match he got on the mic and said that the fans are limited to searching the internet,and that hes out to prove hes the best cruiserweight in the world.

During Tazz's entrance fans chanted his name, after he sat down there was a "One more match" which he responded by getting up and waving, there was also a "Oh My God" chant.During the Dreamer/Sandman vs. Knoxx/Test match, fans chanted "you both suck", "you suck d***" and a "Show your t**s", "Spank that ass" and "Youre a crack w**re" towards Kelly. An awesome "F*** em up Sandman" chant broke out. During the commercial there was a very odd "Snakes on a plane" chant, followed by a " We want New Jack" chant. During the CM punk promo, there was a loud "CM Punk" chant, and he got a pretty good reaction from the crowd, fans chanted "ROH" during the match, followed by a "We want Lance Storm" chant, "Impact Players" chant. another chant during the commercial cracked me up , people near the ringside area chanted "F*** the cheap seats" with people in the upper section chanting "F*** the front seats" which went back and forth.

Brooklyn Brawler made his way to the ring,with no entrance music but possibly loudest chant of the night, they chanted "Brooklyn Brawler" and during the match there was a "Angles gonna kill you". And finally in the main event, which is the most entertaining ten minutes ever, loved every second of it. During the start fans already chanted "F*** this match", "We dont care", "You both suck", "This match sucks", "End this match", "F*** you both "., "boring", "same old sh**", a "wheres ECW" chant broke out followed by "We should riot" when the match finally ended, there was a "Thank you Jesus"
chant, when Sabu finally made his way (I was a little upset they didnt do the lights turning out bit) fans errupted like crazy, it was an Austin like reaction.
After the show was over both Big Show and Batista went back into the ring and looked like they were gonna fight but instead shook hands and hugged which was met with a "Brokeback mountain" chant, Show teased the crowd, got on the mic and said "From the bottom of my heart, you can all kiss my ass".

An in all this was the best wrestling event ever,thanks to the crowd, this comming from a person who was at WM20. I dont care what you say about the new ECW, it may not be the same as the old ECW, but entertaining, they should do at least one show a month here, I know I will attend.

ECW! ECW! ECW!

I have a few videos made from my phone and will post it on youtube as soon as I can get it all up.

I luv what all tha fans chanted at ECW. I hope It'll happen again. That ECW show was tha best ECW on Sci-Fi yet. I hope that tha Hammerstein Ballroom fans chant all that again at some WWE Wrestlers when ECW goes back their again. And AshyLarry U are 1 lucky bastard to had attended that great show.

I just hope ECW continues to grow, we cant have the old ECW back again, but this new version isnt as bad as was orginally predicted. Hope they come back to Hammerstein ballroom soon, I believe its safe to say that its the new home to ECW.

Ashylarry said:
I just hope ECW continues to grow, we cant have the old ECW back again, but this new version isnt as bad as was orginally predicted. Hope they come back to Hammerstein ballroom soon, I believe its safe to say that its the new home to ECW.
The Hammer Stein Ballroom is tha home of all ECW. It has tha best fans. That sux I live way over here in PHX AZ I'm way too far from NY. No hope of me going to a show there but atleast I can see it on T.V. This ECW is hillarious. I luv it when tha fans see WWE guyz cuz they boooo tha hell out of dem.

You are so lucky you got to go! I live so close to NYC but, I couldn't tickets. Anyways, it sounded like an awsome crowd- love ECW fans.

Flames Out
Dragon

LMAO! I guess they edited most of the chants out cause I did not hear them when I watched. Those chants are funny and to be truthful the only reason I watched WWECW that week is cause it was in the Hammerstein Ballroom

ECW Chants are the best, they actually express what they feel unlike most WWE crowds that stay dead or say the classic "you suck" or "asshole", yeah real original, Though the chants seemed a little weak to the previous one night stand chants (probably cause of the mixed crowd) which gives me some worries about the new ECW, one of those things is how are the new fans gonna know what to chant, hell they might even chant anything at all.

Sombody who was there told me they shouted, "change the channel" to the scifi fans, is that true? i didint hear that over the tv obviously

^yeah the fans started chanting "change the channel", even Tazz and Joey adressed this, and i thought it was only me but the chants sounded so low.

gamehead said:
LMAO! I guess they edited most of the chants out cause I did not hear them when I watched. Those chants are funny and to be truthful the only reason I watched WWECW that week is cause it was in the Hammerstein Ballroom

Yeah they should of get the TNA chant in though so they can fire back for what TNA did with the Rhino promo..I wish I was there live...It would be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back