Cena becoming a slightly better wrestler?

Is Cena Improving?

• Quite A Lot

• No

• CENA SUCKS!

• Yes,A Little

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cena has improved vastly since 2005. His work was terrible back then, and simply not worth the watch. Then, in 2006, the feud with Edge did wonders for him, and he has been a pretty decent in-ring performer ever since.

To be honest, i think he kinda is or it's just with nexus its making him look better. His match with wade barret last night wasn't all that bad.

I honestly never saw Cena as a bad wrestler, even going back to when he made his debut against Kurt Angle (either in 2002 or 2003, can't remember). He has a very charismatic, energetic style....he can beat you via pinfall or submission. His character seems to have far more of an arsenal of moves and holds than Rock or Austin ever were allowed to use.

He's a great wrestler, one of the best in the company and he's proven that by having very good matches with even lesser workers over the years. He's never been bad. Wrestling isn't about how many moves you have, it is about telling a story in the ring and I wish people would remember that.

He has being improving in my eyes, he is starting to do new moves, and bring back some older ones he stopped using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back