John Cena & The Powers That Be: An Alliance?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I know that there are probably some thoughts/ideas that may have already been expressed in numerous threads before, so please just bear with me.

There's been something that's bothered me over the past few weeks, something that I really haven't seen anybody talking about. On the Raw after SummerSlam, Triple H said that he would apologize to John Cena face to face. Not long after that segment, they briefly showed Triple H backstage entering John Cena's dressing room before going to commercial. What's been bothering me is that has never been addressed again. The commentators haven't posed the question as to what Triple H said to Cena, nor have Cena & Triple H said anything about it. It makes me wonder if the seeds were planted for something big to take place at a later time.

Remember the night Miz cashed in MITB to win the WWE Championship? Alex Riley came out early in the night and said Miz wasn't going to be there and, with everything else that was going on, we simply put Miz out of our heads. I sometimes thought of it as a slight of hand trick that the WWE pulled. The magician keeps your attention focused on something while he's ultimately doing osmething else to pull the trick off.

At this point in time, I think that we're all assuming that either Punk or Cena, possibly both, is going to be involved in some sort of angle in which they're fighting the suits that're running the WWE. At this point in time, however, we're generally unsure of who is responsible for the chaos surrounding the WWE Championship picture. Did Triple H "text" Kevin Nash? Was it Stephanie McMahon herself? Did JL decide to make a power move on his own? Is Vince McMahon trying to stage a "comeback"? Could we possibly be seeing something of a "power struggle" angle begin in WWE with Trips on one side and his wife or father-in-law on the other?

Over the past several weeks, Cena's character has become noticably more intense. In some ways, he's behavior hasn't been in line with the Cena formula that we've seen for so long. This past Monday on Raw, for instance, Cena all but insisted that CM Punk be shoved aside so that he could have a match with Alberto Del Rio. I know that it's just one thing and that it might not mean anything at all. It's just out of Cena's character. Later that night on Raw, CM Punk seemed to have Cena where he wanted him. Here comes Nash with a distraction, Cena hits the AA and is the #1 contender for Alberto Del Rio at Night of Champions.

All of this could be just mere coincidence and sheer guess work. After all, it's not the first time we've tried to predict which direction an angle will go and that leads to all sorts of wild & speculative ideas. For me personally, it just seems that an opportune time is coming up for John Cena to turn heel when you look at what's going on and what's coming up.

The WWE is casting CM Punk as this rebellious young star that's basically trying to buck the system. Because of that, Punk has become a kind of edgy face that fans are rallying behind. It might not have been their original intention, but it looks as if that's what's happening all the same. John Cena is the ultimate WWE good guy, a true product of the WWE corporate money machine. More and more fans are sort of "turning" on Cena in favor of Punk. I know Cena always gets a good share of boos but, lately, the cheers have been heavily outweighed by the jeers. Since Triple H has "taken over" as COO, Cena's place in grand scheme of things has been "changing" as it were. The old guard, i.e. Vince McMahon, is out of the picture and Cena finds himself no longer THE guy. The status quo that's been so good to him is no longer in play and casting Cena to be a guy that wants to "restore the status quo" seems like an ideal role.

As for when this would happen, Survivor Series is the best answer I think. It gives more time for this angle to be played up, maybe even another mystery or two added to the layer. Survivor Series is one of the WWE's Big Four and The Rock is slated to be at the event this year. Maybe The Rock does something that ultimately pushes Cena over that edge? It could add a new dynamic for their match at WM, where Cena is going to be facing a crowd every bit as hostile as the Chicago crowd at MITB. The only thing is that crowd will probably be about 5 or 6 times larger than Chicago.

I'm not necessarily saying that Cena should turn heel or is going to turn heel. If such a thought were being contemplated by the WWE brass, however, this just seems to be like an ideal time frame in which to do it with all the various shake ups that've been happening over the past few months.

Over the past several weeks, Cena's character has become noticably more intense. In some ways, he's behavior hasn't been in line with the Cena formula that we've seen for so long. This past Monday on Raw, for instance, Cena all but insisted that CM Punk be shoved aside so that he could have a match with Alberto Del Rio. I know that it's just one thing and that it might not mean anything at all. It's just out of Cena's character. Later that night on Raw, CM Punk seemed to have Cena where he wanted him. Here comes Nash with a distraction, Cena hits the AA and is the #1 contender for Alberto Del Rio at Night of Champions.

I caught this to. I thought it was very odd that Cena would knock Laurinitis out so he can win or lose "cleanly" at MITD. But when Nash came out and distracted Punk, the last thing I thought Cena would do was turn that entire character around and win with the exact opposite intent from Money in the Bank.

Cena's character has been much more edgier since MITB. No, I refuse to do the heel turn crap, but maybe the boos are starting to get under his character's skin.

Yes, alot of merit here and if they don't fuck it up...............this could last a while.

1) I think it was Larunitas that did the text.

2) I think that it will all come together that Laurunitas, Cena, Nash, are all on the same page (as "CORPORATE"), with HHH actually staying out of it and trying to be the COO peace maker between all sides. Keep Stephanie out of it. That would allow CM Punk to establish himself as the top face without "facing" and Cena as the top heel without actually "heeling". I hope I made sense.

3) The Rock vs Cena at WM now allows for Cena to be booed in Miami because it has justification. Of course, that match should have no title implication or be for "wwe control". That, would just make it stupid.

HHH is enough of a student of the game, if you'll pardon the pun, to know that you go with what the crowd is giving you. Back in the day the crowd didn't want Face Rocky and cheered for Heel Mankind, they turned on Face Vince but when Heel Mr MacMahon played off their reaction the WWE turned the Monday Night Wars around.

Right now every forum tells you the crowd want to give heat to Cena and I have the impression that they're going to be given a chance to vent. I also see a work of the battle for the soul of the WWE with Stephanie, HHH, JL and probably a returning Mick Foley representing the various strands of fan opinion.

To be honest, I have more than a few theories and the one you described in the OP is definitely a possibility. I originally had CM Punk being apart of Corporate, but it didn't really make sense seeing that CM Punk's constant shit talking on Stephanie. A Cena turn wouldn't surprise me, but I would tread lightly if i were the WWE. Not for a merchandise standpoint, but if this is done, CM Punk, by default becomes the #1 face on the show. I personally don't believe in CM Punk enough to think he could carry the company. if you look at the ratings with Punk in the spotlight, you can see what I am talking about. The Anti-hero, man against the machine storyline can only work if you got a guy that is special enough and charasmatic enough to make it work. I don't really think Punk is that guy. If Cena were to turn, it would make him more of a HHH character because he did what it took to remain the champ. We will see.

Over the past several weeks, Cena's character has become noticably more intense. In some ways, he's behavior hasn't been in line with the Cena formula that we've seen for so long

For sure. All these years, Cena has been Superman, standing for truth, justice and the American way. Now, he stands in the ring with his nemesis and hears the crowd shouting: "C.M. Punk!" over and over. How would you like it if you were Cena?

I believe a heel turn is coming. The existence of Punk and the WWE corporate powers is pushing Cena in that direction and the recent ratcheting up of his intensity is a product of that.

Triple H is going to figure prominently in this. When he stands in confrontation with Punk, Cena and Nash, you get the image of a guy who looks like a refrigerator wearing a suit, silently counting to ten in order to calm himself before he belts one of them. As part of the storyline, he's looking increasingly uncomfortable in a jacket and tie, seemingly wanting to handle matters the way he always did in the past; with his fists. It's coming.

Before Summerslam, I incorrectly predicted it would be a mistake to disrupt the Cena-Punk rhythm by having Del Rio walk away with the title. What I didn't figure on was the involvement in the storyline of these other characters, most notably Nash. A Cena-Punk continuing program would have been unpredictable enough, but these new elements add a dimension that's almost impossible to figure.

Let's not forget the Triple H-Nash angle from Monday. Trips was sent on a wild-goose chase to the hospital where Nash had supposedly been taken. On the next Raw, we'll see what he thinks about having been duped.

And Cena? He could wind up allied with Mr. and Mrs Levesque.....or directly in opposition to them......and Punk might oppose Cena against the suits.....or join with him.

The folks in this forum who constantly complain that nothing new is ever presented by WWE truly don't know what they're talking about. This stuff is dynamic.

Cena as a face has run its course. him turning heel will reestablish his character, just don't give him the title back I am tired of him always having it. i think it would be great if he is the mastermind behindthe text.

I've been considering this scenario for weeks. But I dismissed it and didn't post a thread on it because the "Cena needz to tirn hel" comments come about every 4 seconds around here. Not making fun of the OP here - his thread is very well thought out - but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Also, the WWE has had many opportunities in the past year at least to turn him heel and haven't done it. Nexus being a great one. So I kind of wrote it off because of that as well.

However, I will say, if they're ever going to turn him heel with his current persona, I'd say the "Corporate Champion" heel would be the best fit. He's been the top face of the company for years now. He knows it. His character even acknowledges it sometimes. It would be very easy for him to pull something like "I'm the one who's The Champ" type stuff when he turns. Saying he's the face of the company and he should be cheered.

Also as another poster said, they could even TRY having him turn heel without really turning heel. HHH/Nash basically hand him a match which he uses to win. Comes out the next night like normal, but with HHH/Nash and gets booed entirely for it. It'd really just be a slower transition to a heel, but in the end there's no such thing as a face "Corporate Champion" is there? Anyways, I would tread carefully trying it this way.

What I love about the current WWE setup is that they seem to be cottoning on to the idea that in the 'Reality Era' it's not a case of faces and heels. The real world isn't split into good guys and bad guys and nor should the WWE. People are forever going on about a Cena 'heel turn' but why can't Cena just move along a scale a little bit? He could still be a generally good guy who loves his supporters (the kids) but the boos of the adults and the 'CM Punk!' chants could get under his skin enough for him to display a few more 'heelish' traits when he addresses these people. What could he then be? Face? Heel? WWE are starting to blur the edges a little and it makes people guess. Look at what we've seen recently:

The Rock - definite 'face' yeah? Well, maybe not. Look at his comeback on RAW again. There were some pretty derogatory comments towards the so called 'Face of the WWE' there weren't there? Doesn't that make him a 'heel'?

CM Punk - started out by telling the world that he was leaving on July 17th, ranted about the WWE fans. Now he is taking in their cheers and support yet he is fighting the 'Face of the WWE' and is arguing with Triple H who is a fans favourite as well. Add in his support for Alberto Del Rio's cashing in of MITB. Surely he is a heel? Or is he a face?

Triple H - Fans favourite, absolute WWE legend. In charge of the new era in the WWE. Definite 'face' if I ever saw one! Wait a minute, he has had a war of words with the 'Face of the WWE' lately, he is arguing with CM Punk who gets a lot of cheers ... He may be ordering an attack on Punk via Kevin Nash?

You see what I mean?

I don't like this whole 'Turn Cena heel!' argument because I don't think he needs to. He can just tweak his character a little, move along the scale between good guy and bad guy as he needs to. I like to think that I am a good guy and I do the right things but that doesn't stop me being a ***** when somebody cuts me up on the road - I shout at them, I call them names. And don't get me started on the French who bring out an irrational hatred in me!

Like I said, the world isn't split into good guys and bad guys. In the 'Reality Era' maybe the WWE doesn't need to be split into faces and heels as often either?

I don't see it as being an issue of face vs heel. Cena isn't just a face, he's a goody 2 shoes face, that's where my irritation comes in, at least. For instance, when Triple H was addressing the two champions issue and he came out saying "If I lose this belt in a match, that's fine, but don't just take it from me like this." What? Dude nobody should be happy they lose the belt, nobody should say they are fine with losing the belt. Show some heart and a spine!

In terms of face vs heel, to me the only real difference is how they treat the fans. The Miz is clearly a heel because he insults fans, R Truth is clearly a heel because he mocks small children. Triple H, to me, needs to start telling the fans he doesn't care what they think and needs to do whats best for business, because I don't think the storyline will work as well if the corporate powers are all refusing to step up and say they are against Punk.

THAT IS, unless its actually that Johnny Ace and others, not including Triple H, set up the Kevin Nash attack without Hunter's knowledge. Then we get Punk TEAMING UP with Triple H against Kevin Nash and another heel that is recruited over the next week or two to compete with them. Perhaps Del Rio can join in that after NOC? I think it'd be awesome.

I would love this corporate champ turn to happen.

But how does the Alberto Del Rio situation fit into all of this? I mean unless ADR is a transitional champ and then push him aside and bring up a Miz face turn for ADR to work a program with.

I personally don't believe in CM Punk enough to think he could carry the company. if you look at the ratings with Punk in the spotlight, you can see what I am talking about.

Ratings are completely irrelevant nowadays with the amount of people who use a DVR's. Also, Punk isn't the only guy in the spotlight. Some guy who's name is John Cena has ALWAYS been in the spotlight on RAW, the most popular WWE superstar worldwide, he never left the spotlight, and yet the ratings are still the way they are.

Eh...we'll see

I have thought about this since raw and this is the first thread I've seen. As soon as Nash came down and Punk put Cena down I was only thinking about one thing; What is Cena gonna do? Cena almost had a sly type look on his face when he realized what was happening, he ran in for a quick AA and a pin, "stealing the win", a very opportunisitic move for the overly good guy, face of the company.

I was thinking that John Douchinitis was the heavy mover in the background once I saw the "car accident" segment. Yea, it's a segment, if he was in a car accident they would not announce it like that. But, after seeing the finish, I wonder if there are multiple angles.

Possibilities?

Laurinitis (maybe for Vince), Del Taco, Nash .vs. COO Triple H; Cena snakes wins in the background without being part of the corporate stable

All smoke to screw CM Punk, so HHH/Nash/Cena .vs. Punk

This boils down to Survivor Series, remember that Punk/Cena were fighting on Raw to see who got their rematch "first", which implies an obvious second. So I don't think we will see a full blown meltdown until Survivor Series; not only will we have another month to put things together and fully work out this angle, but we will have the Rock to put his stamp on it.

And whoever says they are gonna bring Miz back up right away can take a breath for a month or so, He is building up "The Awesome Truth" for the tag titles match at Night of Champions. He won't drop truth until the match is over...or even later if it works. Their promos would ensure that the tag titles stayed prominent, remember HHH wants to balls-up the tag division. Oops, rambling....

Any****e, this would be an ideal time to try a heelistic Cena character, rolling into Wrestlemania. Cause, no matter what, Cena won't look very face-like across from El Great One. So try it out WWE, should be interesting.

I completely agree with this Jack Hammer, and not just because of some of the obvious reasons. I'm so glad someone made a thread on this, because I've been harping on a Cena heel turn in storyline for weeks... and not because of the standard "Cena needs to turn heel because his character is stale... blah blah" that we usually hear.

I firmly believe that the WWE is setting up a slow turn. Cena's promo style began to slowly change before MITB, and the aggression has escalated in the last few weeks. Monday night was an example... when have you ever heard face Cena dress down an opponent the way he did Alberto Del Rio Monday? His promos have been way off from the Cena we're used to. He's now got this "I'm better than you" attitude with everyone... except CM Punk.

But there is one thing that makes me think that there is a definite Cena heel turn coming. Something that makes me think he is involved in this "conspiracy" against CM Punk... and I haven't seen ANYONE on the boards mention this. If you watched Summerslam, there was a backstage segment after the punk confrontation involving Stephanie Mcmahon. In that segment, the camera shows Stephanie walking out of Cena's locker room, with this suspicious look on her face... almost as if she was sneaking out of his locker room. I have a gut feeling that the reason she was sneaking out of Cena's locker room is because the two of them (Steph and Cena) were responsible for the text that Nash got. I mean, Steph is HHH's wife, so she had access to his phone.

Think about that, and then think about Cena's promo Monday. He said that the only guy who could go toe to toe with him in this company was CM Punk, who he lost to the first time they met. Maybe the text told Nash to take out whoever won the SS match because Cena knew he couldn't beat Punk. Add this to the Cena-Steph history (real and kayfabe), and i think we have the basis for a huge heel turn come Survivor Series... or even perhaps sooner.

Ratings are completely irrelevant nowadays with the amount of people who use a DVR's. Also, Punk isn't the only guy in the spotlight. Some guy who's name is John Cena has ALWAYS been in the spotlight on RAW, the most popular WWE superstar worldwide, he never left the spotlight, and yet the ratings are still the way they are.

I disagree. Ratings are what keep them on TV so yeah they mean more than you think. For the past month or so, CM Punk has dominated the programming. His segments are in all of the primetime slots and yet the ratings have decreased from week to week. Sure Cena has been there for some of it, but mostly it's been Punk. Like I said before, I don't think he's compelling enough to carry the company as a #1 face if in fact Cena becomes a part of the Corporate Faction.

Interesting observations. Anything can happen, its a good storyline. Didn't Cena tweet something about the non existence of heels and faces in today's wrestling? Maybe it was a clue or maybe not. But, it's about time he turned heel,it's what the majority of the fans want. Perhaps we can see a tag team match at the royal rumble, cena/HHH vs Rock/cm punks (doubt it). Which will lead into Punk facing HHH at WM.

I'm 100% on board with this. Been thinking this for a while now. But didn't wanna be another one of the "cena needs to turn heel guys". But I think all signs are pointing towards this happening. WWE has lengthened it out a bit storyline wise...which is a good thing IMO.

What I like best at this point is: Nobody really knows what sides anyone is on. I'd say w/o a doubt, at this point- Laurinaitis & Nash are on the same side. Other then that- we don't know. Is JL doing this to sabotage HHH's run as COO, in order to get VKM his "job" back. Or- is it Steph leading the charge for the "mcmahon family"? Using JL & Nash against her hubby, cuz she doesn't believe anyone other then a "mcmahon" should be in charge of WWE. Is HHH really "out of the loop" here? Or- is he part of the whole thing? Nobody really knows.

On a "performer note": Is Cena involved with JL, KN & possibly Steph? (I think so) What about ADR- does he have a part in all this? (I think no) Or- did he really just take advantage of the opportunity to cash in his MITB? (yes) -I think Punk is the one that will obviously be on the side against JL & Nash's side. But we technically don't even know that for sure. But it seems to be the case for sure.

As for the "cena going corporate": Yea- it makes sense to do at this point. Likely Survivor Series, or just after. Probably right after Rocky does something to Cena to be "the straw that broke cenas back" at S-Series. Then that can also set up perfectly for their WM match-up. As if the Boo's for Cena in Miami weren't going to be loud enough...now there won't be anyone cheering for him at all. Perfect IMO!

As for who takes over as a face on RAW if Cena turns: Obviously the main guy would be Punk. But since that's already pretty much happend. I could totally see a guy like Miz making the face turn, to counter-act the Cena heel turn. Hell- Miz is already doing the TV talk show rounds for WWE as a heel. So- why not turn him? It's obviously going to happen sooner or later anyway.

What if Miz & Truth are the future faces that join C.M. Punk.
Don't get me wrong, I love all 3 as heals so to say, but they really are all tweeners.
To battle the phenomenon that is John Cena, they need multiple faces.
And, there was a time every wrestler except for 5 (Kofi, Bourne Yoshi lol, and a couple others) were against John Cena and it was a segment on RAW.
Well, Cena lost allies and the fans and was the man under Vince, so him selling out like Rock or Hogan did would be epic.

I disagree. Ratings are what keep them on TV so yeah they mean more than you think. For the past month or so, CM Punk has dominated the programming. His segments are in all of the primetime slots and yet the ratings have decreased from week to week. Sure Cena has been there for some of it, but mostly it's been Punk. Like I said before, I don't think he's compelling enough to carry the company as a #1 face if in fact Cena becomes a part of the Corporate Faction.

When was the last time RAW drew consistantly over a 3.5 rating? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I seriously don't know.

And to stay on subject with the thread, If Cena is the one who sent "the text" I think that'd be awesome. It'd definitely be a breath of fresh air.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but here's a unique theory on Cena turning corporate. At Survivor Series 1999 (I think) The Rock went into the tournament for the WWF title the People's Champ left aligning with Vince & Shane. Rock has stated he will be at Survivor Series, We can almost rest assure John Cena is in the main event at Survivor Series it would be ironic if Cena sells his soul to either H/JL or Steph & JL or whomever team corporate will be comprised of. I have to tip my hat to WWE for this while I am not a fan of Nash or Hunter they have managed to capture my interest.

If Cena was the man who sent the text, holy shit that could possibly set up something much like the Hollywood Hogan/Bash at the Beach genesis of the nWo...

All the Cena haters would rejoice and become his biggest fans, and Cena could be this beast that squashes everyone and the WWE will have to wait for the Rock at Wrestlemania to try and stop Super-Evil Cena. Think of evil Cena with the title belt over his shoulder. Man I think a lot of people would tune in for it... it would be the dawn of a new day in the WWE...

If Cena was the man who sent the text, holy shit that could possibly set up something much like the Hollywood Hogan/Bash at the Beach genesis of the nWo...

All the Cena haters would rejoice and become his biggest fans, and Cena could be this beast that squashes everyone and the WWE will have to wait for the Rock at Wrestlemania to try and stop Super-Evil Cena. Think of evil Cena with the title belt over his shoulder. Man I think a lot of people would tune in for it... it would be the dawn of a new day in the WWE...

Now for starters i really am enjoying this post and all the opinions and ideas that every single person has had. great great stuff from everyone. I especially like the last one from grandsword. The idea of a Hogan like Cena character from Bash at the Beach with NWO is nothing short of EPIC. Now there are a ridiculous number of fans that dislike Cena and what hes about and to be totally honest i am not one of them. I think what the guy does for the fans especially the kids and stuff like the make a wish foundation is awesome , I respect him as a wrestler and as aperson and I am a big cena fan. But time for a change is definently now. If there was ever a time for a Cena heel turn well this would be it. let him do a quick program with Del Rio and then set up the Cena turn heard round the world. If you ask me, other then Johhny "ace Laurinitis who is like watching paint dry, what we have is all faces who do get decent to tremendous pops from the crowd from time to time going at it each week with no answers.

John Cena= still getting the lets go Cena ....Cena sux stuff each week

CM Punk= getting a major reaction from the crowd each week with very few boos in the mix

Triple H= I still think when you hear "TIME TO PLAY THE GAME" Its by far the loudest pop of the night

Kevin nash= Yes granted he gets a lot of disrespect with the WHAT chants but does get a nice pop

Stephanie McMahon= yes cheers, and y...well because lets face is...she friggin hot and still looks great.

So now other then Mr Ace we have no real heel in the situation. So how fitting would it be that Cena (the unexpected) be the master mind behind the whole thing, the guy that sent the note abt nash going to the Hospital, the guy that somehow sent the text along with John Laurinitis and kevin Nahs be the masterminds behind this whole thing and as crazy yes i said AS CRAZY as this will sound possibly even set up a Punk/Triple H vs Nash/Cena match. Sounds out there but it would be something else. And on top of all that, you have Dwayne whos guna get a ridiculously insane pop at Mania in Miami (which i think really sucks considering that Punk is right and so is Cena that the guy is really all about himself and could care less about the fans or the WWE.) And cena is guna get booed out of the bldg. So let John run with the belt from now til Mania and be invinceable with the Power of Nash and JL behind him and maybe even throw Stephanie or a Vince McMahon back in the mix to make him even that much more powerful and then when he gets into mania the Rock could have a another Great One moment for all his fans in Miami. This....if done correctly I think can be pulled off very very well and put Wrestlemania on the map BIG TIME!!!!

John Cena will get the most boos in wrestling history at Wrestlemania vs. the Rock in Miami.
Not only has his career been a success, to get the most heat would put him over the top in everyone's book I'm sure.

I know it's killing you and I not to know many details at this exact moment, but damn what a storyline this is.
Multiple storylines into one big conspiracy storyline, I'm sure they stumbled into it somewhat, mixed with a little bit of genius.
It's got an old school feel to it again, back to the '90s and everything is becoming interesting or relevant again.
I can't wait to see how everything turns out, but then again I don't know if I want this one to end!
It probably will come Wrestlemania, but it's going to be one hell of a road!!

Nah, HHH and Nash will not oppose each other. They will compromise, they are too close for that. But a decent thought.

HHH, Vince, Cena, Punk, Laurenitis, Stephanie, Nash, Del Rio, Miz, Truth, craziness!!!
that's ten people (possibly) involved.
missing anyone?

I'm 100% on board with this. Been thinking this for a while now. But didn't wanna be another one of the "cena needs to turn heel guys". But I think all signs are pointing towards this happening. WWE has lengthened it out a bit storyline wise...which is a good thing IMO.

What I like best at this point is: Nobody really knows what sides anyone is on. I'd say w/o a doubt, at this point- Laurinaitis & Nash are on the same side. Other then that- we don't know. Is JL doing this to sabotage HHH's run as COO, in order to get VKM his "job" back. Or- is it Steph leading the charge for the "mcmahon family"? Using JL & Nash against her hubby, cuz she doesn't believe anyone other then a "mcmahon" should be in charge of WWE. Is HHH really "out of the loop" here? Or- is he part of the whole thing? Nobody really knows.

On a "performer note": Is Cena involved with JL, KN & possibly Steph? (I think so) What about ADR- does he have a part in all this? (I think no) Or- did he really just take advantage of the opportunity to cash in his MITB? (yes) -I think Punk is the one that will obviously be on the side against JL & Nash's side. But we technically don't even know that for sure. But it seems to be the case for sure.

QUOTE]
I totally agree with you we don't know who's side is who on.Im really interesting in this storyline and where its going.I have a feeling vince will eventually be back.After all vince is not the type of guy to just go away just like that without a fight which is why I think johnny ace is the one who sent the text probably cuz vince told him to.
As for cena quite frankly he's not turning heel so stop thinking he is.cena even said he's not a heel or a babyface he's himself.cena won't turn his back on his fans (kids) just to make the IWC happy (which btw he took a shot at during the contract signing)

Cena doesn't have an alliance. He could never play a part in the main story TBH. Its just not believable in him not being a company man. He'll feud with the title and keep the younger viewers happy because the CM Punk story is pretty much for the older viewers.

Cena keeps the Kids happy & CM Punk keeps the Adults happy. Its a good system tbh

Johnie Ace is trying to screw with CM Punk by using Nash. I can see Miz/Truth joining Nash in a Stable trying to screw CM Punk and HHH.

I'd say Miz/Truth/Nash vs Punk/HHH/VKM @ Survivor Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back