Celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogsplash38

What celebrities do u think are hot? Now don't be gay with it unless you are gay.

I think Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Britney Snow, Hilary Duff, and Jennifer Garner are all smokin hot.

I find that i'm only really attracted to Page 3 girls like Sophie Howard, Lauren Pope, Michelle Marsh etc. I dont know if I would consider them proper celebrities.

I like patricia arquette, sarah michelle gellar, lindsay lohan and angelina jolie, they are my idea of dream girls. I prefer normal girls though

okok I just found out something Y 2 Jake you dident poat the proper celebrities :D My fav are the same as frog splash besides noone lol

I don't really like celeberties I think that they are just a waste of time. who cares. sorry that's just my opinion. mabey it's because I'm a girl? who knows. but I do like paris hilton I don't think that she's hot or anything I'm strate. but she is totaly funny. I used to like nicole richy but she became too thin and she is like a skeleton now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back