Maxim's New Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
lindsay_lohan_smiles2_GI.jpg

Lindsay Lohan Tops Maxim's "Hot 100" for 2007

Maxim Magazine, the #1 best-selling men's lifestyle magazine in the country and the world, announced the eagerly anticipated 8th annual Hot 100 list.

After two years on top, Eva Longoria passes the crown off to Lindsay Lohan, who claims the top spot for the first time.

Maxim Editor in Chief Jimmy Jellinik explained, "There is no other star in the world that causes more of a stir in the public eye than Lindsay. Her every move is watched and reported on. She is a huge star in the truest meaning of the word and everyone at Maxim, including our 14 million readers, is obsessed with her."

Joining Lohan on the Top 10 list are Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria and Fergie.

Thrilled by the news, Lohan said "I couldn't be more flattered to be honored as the number 1 girl in Maxim's Hot 100 list!"

Lohan joins past #1 picks, Eva Longoria (2006 & 2005), Jessica Simpson (2004), Christina Aguilera (2003), Jennifer Garner (2002) and Jessica Alba (2001).

Each girl continues to captivate audiences and garner worldwide attention. Lohan debuted on the Maxim Hot 100 list at #4 in 2005, and was #3 on the list last year.

Other notable selections include Ashlee Simpson (#16), Megan Fox (#18), Kate Beckinsale (#21), Hilary Duff (#23), Sophia Bush (#24), Kate Hudson (#27), and Ashley Olsen (#37). Just as notable as who made the list this year are some of the women that didn't make the cut, which include Mary Kate Olsen, Paris Hilton, Jennifer Aniston and Britney Spears.

The Maxim Hot 100 supplement is available with the June issue of Maxim featuring comedienne Sarah Silverman (#29) on the cover. The June issue also features a layout with 'Ocean's Thirteen,' actress Noreen DuWulf, (#100) and profile on Hong Kong Hero, Chow Yun-Fat.

Based on the huge success and national appeal of the Hot 100, VH1 will be airing a 1-hour special hosted by Megan Fox (#18) on May 22 at 9pm ET.

Maxim Hot 100 Top 10:

1. Lindsay Lohan

2. Jessica Alba

3. Scarlett Johansson

4. Christina Aguilera

5. Jessica Biel

6. Ali Larter

7. Eva Mendez

8. Rihanna

9. Eva Longoria

10. Fergie

Ok I just wnat to know how in the hell did that alcohol beesh get the top spot is unbeliveable. I swear it should have been Jessica Alba i mean common comepare here to Lindsay she is way hotter and a damn better actress than Lindsay ever can be. So I'm pissed it should Alba as number one. So what you all think?

Lindsay Lohan? Please tell me this is some kind of a cruel joke? Not only is that picture ugly, but this person(and I use that world lightly) has turned into one of hollywoods nastiest hussies out there. She hasn't been attractive since mean girls, now she is just skinny and drugged up. She has let class fly out the window and I can't even look at her without barfing now.

:fu2: Maxim
Really, Linsdsay Lohan. So we have an unattractive, already washed up, anorexic, alchoholic, drug abusing, pompous under talented chick takign the #1 spot. Maxim lost some respect points in my book.

I have to Agree, unti I die, no one touches Jessica Alba. That chick is so amazingly hot, its unbelievable. Christina Aguilerra looks really damn good now.

Really, Linsdsay Lohan??

:fu2: Maxim
Really, Linsdsay Lohan. So we have an unattractive, already washed up, anorexic, alchoholic, drug abusing, pompous under talented chick takign the #1 spot. Maxim lost some respect points in my book.

I have to Agree, unti I die, no one touches Jessica Alba. That chick is so amazingly hot, its unbelievable. Christina Aguilerra looks really damn good now.

Really, Linsdsay Lohan??

I couldnt agree more with what you said there shocky honestly look at these pics

01_linsay_Lohan_2944.jpg

jessica-alba-2-gm_l12.jpg

So tell me how does Alba lose to Lohan????I still can not belive it as Jessica has the better face, and everything. I hate Maxim right now :icon_evil:

Yeah I cant believe that Lindsay Lohan would make it into the top 20 even 50, let alone be number one. Just a crime people at Maxim should be locked up.

While I will definately agree with you guys that Jessica Alba is smoking, smoking hot, my persoanly opinon is that Scarlett Johansson should be number 1.

But really there are so many girls that should be number one before that ugly broad.

Any of them that end up in my is #1 with me, except for Lohan of course, then it would probably be some sort of child abuse.

I couldnt agree more with what you said there shocky honestly look at these pics

01_linsay_Lohan_2944.jpg

jessica-alba-2-gm_l12.jpg

So tell me how does Alba lose to Lohan????I still can not belive it as Jessica has the better face, and everything. I hate Maxim right now :icon_evil:

In Lindseys defense that is a beautiful picture. She used to be hot, she just went down hill over the past few years. I used to find her hot, but not since she dropped half her body weight and turned into a hooker.

1. Lindsay Lohan

Not my cup 'o' tea. I dont like ginger rat.

2. Jessica Alba

Nah. She's very pretty but I dont find her attractive. And her acting give's me a headache.

3. Scarlett Johansson

I dont know what people see in her. I think she's vile.

4. Christina Aguilera

Meh. I would but I'm not a fan.

5. Jessica Biel

Nope.

6. Ali Larter

Nah. I liked her a few years ago. Changed my mind now.
7. Eva Mendez

8. Rihanna

Hell yeah. I saw the Pussycat Dolls because she was supporting them. Massive forehead though.

9. Eva Longoria

Eeugh.

10. Fergie

Look's like a dude.

That is the worst top 10 ever. At least in the FHM top 100 they have like attractive women. But with me not liking blondes It narrows down the amount of women I'm willing to penetrate.

The Top 10 is just screwed up. Alba, Aguilera and Rihanna are the only hot ones on this. BTW, any Divas on here do we know? I think Torrie was up there last year. One thing, Ashley Olsen was in the top 40, yet her Identical twin didn't even make the list. How does that work again?

It narrows down the amount of women i'm willing to penetrate

I nearly died laughing. That's the single best quote. Ever. LOL

What are you guys kidding me?? Scarlett Johansson is INCREDIBLY HOT. Like Ridiculously hot... like I just wet my pants hot.

She should've been number 1.

She's vile. How come people suddenly start liking her now, but when Ghost World came out nobody gave a fuck? She look's pretty much the same, except her hair wasn't like straw then.

Maybe I just have higher standards.

She's vile. How come people suddenly start liking her now, but when Ghost World came out nobody gave a fuck? She look's pretty much the same, except her hair wasn't like straw then.

Maybe I just have higher standards.

Taking the risk of being flamed...I am still annoyed that Hilary Duff isn;t on there.. She is my secret girlfriend. She got ugly for a while, but now I just find hot now. I like her, and she is better than Lohan...easy.

Hilary Duff is hot. I like them to be slightly older. And I think she's a virgin so I doubt it would work out between us.

Hilary Duff is hot. I like them to be slightly older. And I think she's a virgin so I doubt it would work out between us.

You don't like Virgins jake? I like them, I like the idea of being the first. Ummmm, yeah.....Not that I wouldn't touch a non-virgin, just that I am a little cautious when it comes to things. Paranoid is the word. Chronic Hyper Paranoia. But I doubt she is a virgin, I saw pics of her coming out of places with her ex and they looked like they had some fun..If you know what I mean.....:)

Either way, she is fine!

Last time I went with a virgin, I was one myself. I wouldn't make any girl go through that. Imagine me as your first. That shit could turn you lesbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back