Women everybody seems to like but you just don't get.

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
I'll start:
- Jennifer Anniston
- Courtney Cox
- Jessica Alba.

None of these women do a single thing for me. Now lift that jaw up off the ground and tell me which celebrities just don't cut your mustard.

I'll start:
- Jennifer Anniston
- Courtney Cox
- Jessica Alba.

None of these women do a single thing for me. Now lift that jaw up off the ground and tell me which celebrities just don't cut your mustard.

Always been a big Courtney Cox fan, and Aniston too

For me, its Kate Moss. She is not even in the slightest bit attractive. Just a coked up skank with no tits and an ugly face.

mila-kunis-makeup.jpg

Never understood it.

Megan Fox - I'm generally like the combination of dark hair, pale skin and red lips but she leaves me cold.

Kesha - Not only is she a dirty skank but, as we've already addressed on this forum, she also looks like John Travolta.

Sheesh, I disagree with nearly every post besides Aniston and Cox in here. I find Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Mila Kunis, and Trish to be drop dead gorgeous.

Fuck, I also find Kiera Knightley extremely sexy. Fuck you guys, they are all gorgeous.

Isn't this more of a cage thread?

Anyway, I'll say Tara. In a world of insanely attractive female wrestlers, why do people lust after her? (Naitch, I'm looking at you).

Because she's.....shes's..... quiet you. Tara is a Godess. I'd probably take most of these women, but the point is I don't rate a lot of them higher than average women standard.

I think Loveless killed it when he said Megan Fox. That anyone couldn't be dumbstruck by her confounds me. I'd ride her like a toddler's tricycle.

Layla. People keep listing her as one of the hottest women in wrestling. I don't see it. She's attractive, sure, and she's got a nice body, but her face does nothing for me whatsoever.

You all are lying if you're saying you wouldn't bone these women. Except Paris Hilton, I wouldnt touch her either

You'd be hard pressed to find a woman I wouldn't fuck. Unless she weighs more than me or has any horrendous physical deformities. I just don't find all of them attractive, but I've fucked plenty of girls that I'm not attracted to. Pussy ain't got no face.

Layla. People keep listing her as one of the hottest women in wrestling. I don't see it. She's attractive, sure, and she's got a nice body, but her face does nothing for me whatsoever.

It's the ass, which is an amazing piece of work. I couldn't pick her face out of a line up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back