C.M. Punk makes his return

TheAbsolute1

Fuck Rep
Seems he will be feuding with Cena. Why? Is it too soon? What do you guys think Cena did to wrong punk? And do you think this was the right choice in an opponent for Punk's return?

I thought it was Randy Orton that wronged him but I guess it is Cena. He just spilled his soda. I don't think it is a big deal. Randy Orton cost him the championship 2 years ago. He should have feuded with Randy Orton. I would like that better.

Cena spilled Punk's diet soda. Is there really anything else that matters?

haa there really isn't but Punk said someone wronged him worse than Mysterio, maybe Punk is so offended by Cena not owning up to his legacy. But I'm sure his soda wasn't the reason for this feud.

Seems like Punk really disliked what Cena did to Barrett last nite... he's mentioned it a couple of times tonite. Either way, this is one feud i'm actually interestedin seeing. Something fresh at least.

As funny as a feud based off of diet coke would be, I don't think Cena is the one that wronged him. I think Punk was just pissed about what he did to Barrett the night before. I think it's still Randy that wronged him. The Cena thing will pass.

what if it was, he just comes to the ring next week and says, you spilled my diet soda.

then the feud would be half ruined. A good feud needs 2 of 2 things, good matches and a good story base. If the feud is about soda then Punk vs Cena was the wrong choice. If this is about Cena's morals and Punk's opinion on sed morals, then it would be a perfect feud.

I'm not sure whether Cena is the man who wronged Punk or not, but this is about six shades of awesome to me. I've been saying since Punk was first drafted to Raw in 2008 and thrust into the World Heavyweight Championship picture that eventually these two would make the perfect opponents for one another. Punk's such a brazen guy who truly represents something that isn't part of the machine's ideal product. Put him against the actual poster boy and he may well overstep Jericho and Umaga as my all time favorite opponent for Cena. Keep an eye on this feud and try not to let your smarky sensitivity to the WWE formula wear you down to much and this pairing could be a winner.

Maybe it was for making him look like a jackass when Punk had to come out dressed like a gangster and parade around like an idiot with a tommy gun for Cena's ******ed gangster entrance at Wrestlemania 22

That just made me LOL.

Also, someone pointed out that it was a diet Coke that Punk was worried about spilling, but doesn't have have a Pepsi logo on his arm?

Anyway, my point is this. In the PG era, someone preaching an anti-drug message could/should be the main star. That could be Punk's beef with Cena. Have them fight over who the kids should be looking up to. I like CM Punk on commentary, but I also like him in the ring so as much as it would be a shame to lose either of those, I'd rather he be in the ring again.

no maybe it has something to do with the fact when nexus debuted, they beat both cena and punk up. and maybe punk was pissed at the fact that cena didnt pick him to go to war with nexus and now wants to finish off cena himself.

I'm not sure whether Cena is the man who wronged Punk or not, but this is about six shades of awesome to me. I've been saying since Punk was first drafted to Raw in 2008 and thrust into the World Heavyweight Championship picture that eventually these two would make the perfect opponents for one another. Punk's such a brazen guy who truly represents something that isn't part of the machine's ideal product. Put him against the actual poster boy and he may well overstep Jericho and Umaga as my all time favorite opponent for Cena. Keep an eye on this feud and try not to let your smarky sensitivity to the WWE formula wear you down to much and this pairing could be a winner.

Wow right when I started to think I'd ever get a relevant reply. I think this feud will be a great way to add a classic feuder for Punk. He already has Mysterio and Taker, now as you said, add the poster boy. In some ways this was the right choice but we will have to see possibly tomorrow on SD if the storyline plays out well.

it coiuld be that cena is top person in wwe, and punk is jealous cuz hes straight edge adn cena is giving the wrong msg to wwe fans and kids or something like that

wrong it was team WWE against nexus.

Right; ryder was referring to the very first night that Nexus showed up, when Cena was fighting CM Punk in the main event of the "Viewer's Choice" episode or whatever it was called. The Nexus beat down everyone, Punk included.

I agree that that would be a pretty cool storyline. I was always sort of curious why Cena went insane on Nexus after that but CM Punk never mentioned it again. It might also keep Nexus from being completely buried by showing that they still have the power to cause Cena some grief even if not directly competing against him. Yeah?

I just hope that Punk isn't completely destroyed in this feud. He wasn't treated too nicely in his feud against the Big Show, so let's see what he can do here.

Only thing i can see happening is that Punk is upset that he happened to be in the match against cena when nexus debuted. Punk got destroyed and he is going to blame it on cena. Should get alot of heat for blaming cena for something he couldnt control. Im looking forward to this one. Also im gonna miss punk on commentary

This is great. Everyone was thinking Punk/Orton for wrestlemania or Punk/Bryan but the program looks to now be Punk/Cena. That is fantastic. Two outstanding mic workers who could get a colony of femenist, Amish cabinet makers to take interest in their story line. The promos building this up (over time) would become epic. Just keep Punk out of action for a little longer...you dont want them having random matches on TV just yet. Punk will call Cena a hypocrite for talking about honesty and respect to the fans while not adhearing to it himself when it came to Barrett. After the talking is said and done...the match would be pretty incredible at Mania. It keeps Cena out of the title picture as well for even longer which is another bonus.

Mania

Orton V Jericho
Shaemus V Morrison (2 out of 3 falls match)
Bryan V Kidd
Cena V Punk
Miz(c) Vs HHH (Rumble Winner)

What am I talking about, Cena's going to win the Rumble. But Punk/Cena for right now is pretty awesome.

Nexus jumping Punk would not be the reason for this feud because that wasn't Cena wronging Punk, it was Nexus. It wouldn't match the story.

It would go perfect because Punk is a heel. He can say that cena wronged him by being the guy nexus wanted to attack and for bringing punk into the middle of it where he got destroyed by 7 or 8 rookies. Because he is a heel he can make such an outrageous statement and of course the fans will boo and he will get heat leading to a nice fued. everybody wins.

it can make a very good feud, as long as punk can win a match in it, against the big show if i remember correctly he didn't even won 1 match, it was awful, but punk is tha man, and cena is the boys boy, so it should be interesting in the end, like cm ben said, i only hope that cm punk doesn't get buried again, like with the big show...

It would go perfect because Punk is a heel. He can say that cena wronged him by being the guy nexus wanted to attack and for bringing punk into the middle of it where he got destroyed by 7 or 8 rookies. Because he is a heel he can make such an outrageous statement and of course the fans will boo and he will get heat leading to a nice fued. everybody wins.

yea I guess that's doable. I think it would make more sense for Punk to continue attacking Cena's morality though, saying he's a hypocrite with no integrity, that way he could also attack the fans because that gets Punk over as a heel even further than he already is.

Cena deserves it. Punk pays good money for those diet sodas.

Seriously though I don't see how they could stop the feud and start it with Orton. This would just be pointless. This is actually kind of ironic considering the Nexus also attacked Punk when they debuted. Anyway, I'm sure they'll come up with something more complicated than a diet soda to develop this feud (even though a feud over a diet soda would be pretty funny). I'm interested to see how creative will book this because aside from the diet soda, I can't recall any time Cena wronged CM Punk.

I do think Cena is the one that wronged him and i think is a out of the ball park suprising fued, Noone seen it coming. I am sure there is something that Cena done that none of us are thinking about...

If you think, the night Nexus debuted, it was CM Punk vs Cena. The feud was never finished, as they delved right into Nexus. I think they're gonna continue that.

did noone watch raw or pay attention? CM Punk attacked Cena simply because he is CM Punk. He is straight edge and all about morals. what Cena did last night punk was disgusted in so he decided to give Cena a taste of his own medicine. nothing to do with what nexus did or his diet soda. CM Punk was simply being CM Punk the messiah of straight edge. dunno if they were leading up to a storyline but just more proof that CM Punk is damn good at what he does.

I'm going to miss CM Punk on commentary (if he's done that is).
Should be a good feud because we all need a breather from Cena and Nexus. CM Punk could become the top heel on the roster like originally intended. Should be good seeing the AA vs GTS

Punk was the mastermind behind Nexus........duh.

oh plus didnt also Cena knock over Punk's iPhone too? I remember him bitching about something with his iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back