Bound for Glory's gonna be good (contains spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
X division title match: Senshi v. Chris Sabin

I think this build up is great despite how much I hate the whole Jackass thing. See, Senshi is now the good guy and I think everyone loves to hate Sabin, Lethal, and Dutt, and loves to love Senshi. This wasn't what TNA was going for, but they still got something good out of it. I just hope they don't ruin the match like last time at no surrender. That was a great match and I have a feeling this one will be even better.

Team 3D v. The Naturals v. The James Gang v. AMW
I think this match will be a decent filler match.

Kevin Nash's X division open challenge Gauntlet match
This should be pretty funny stuff and pretty entertaining to watch when the match actually happens. I'll bet a surprise return from a former X division wrestler is going to happen. I can't wait to see if my prediction comes true.

Monster's Ball Match: Samoa Joe v. Brother Runt v. Abyss v. Raven Referee: Jake Roberts
This is going to be one insane match. Runt and Abyss put on good hardcore matches with eachother. Abyss and Raven put on good hardcore matches with eachother. Raven and Runt put on good hardcore matches with eachother. Runt v. Abyss v. Raven are always great hardcore matches. Now add Samoa Joe to the mix, this is going to be great hardcore wrestling. I can't wait. And any match with Samoa Joe is always great (to say the least) just imagine him with three hardcore veterans in a hardcore match at the biggest stage of them all. And with Jake Roberts as the referee?!!! That's even better.

8 Mile Street Fight: Rhino v. Christian Cage
This is also going to be a great match. The last fight they put on was a pretty good match and that was with them trying to save some stuff they can use for bound for glory and withouth weapons involved. This is going to be one insane match. And I think Christian's undefeated reign may just come to an end in Rhino's hometown.

Six sides of steel match: AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels v. LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
The hardcore match was decent but disapointing because I was expecting more. The Ultimate X match was great. Now the cage match, I think will have some stuff that just may innovate tag team cage matches all together.

Title v. Career: Jeff Jarrett v. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Title v. Sting's Career with Kurt Angle as the Special Guest Referee
This match is going to be great. I know it. Jeff Jarrett has gained some respect from me as I've been watching some of his past matches and recent matches and he's looked a lot better than I thought he was. I think he can still put on a great match. As for Sting, Sting looked bad in that match vs. Jarrett and Hard Justice, but I know the Stinger isn't going to let the fans down at this one. He's definitely going to put on the fight of his life.

What are your predictions for the outcome of every match at BFG?

Here's mine:
Tag team match: Team 3D

X division championship: I think Lethal or Dutt is going to screw Sabin over in this match.

Monster's ball: Joe of course.

Nash's gauntlet: Suprise return of former X division wrestler.

Street fight: Rhino. It's his hometown.

Cage match: LAX. I think them v. Naturals or 3D would make for a better buildup than Styles & Daniels v. Naturals or 3D would since LAX are heels.

World Title match: I think Sting will win, but I still somehow see Joe walking out of BFG with the title.

I think it will be a good ppv... Tho it almost is a mimick of No Surrender with a exception of a few..

NWA World Title Match - Sting
Four Corners Tag Match - The Franchised Naturals
X-Div Gauntlet - Austin Starr
8 Mile Street Fight - Christian (making some sort of injury angle with Rhyno)
X-Div Title Match - Sabin
Cage - LAX
Monsters Ball - Joe

That's right, Austin Starr. I forgot about him. I really hope he's going to show up and win it. It is a mimic of No Surrender, but No surrender didn't get the full ability out of any of the matches.

I will be fourth row ringside for BFG and I cannot wait. Hope maybe I can touch someone in one of the hardcore matches if they go into the crowd.

But without purther adieu here are my predictions:

Tag Match: The Naturals, AMW break up possibly?
X-div title: Senshi retains due to Lethal or Sabin wins due to Petey
Nash's open X match: Either Austin Starr or Billy Kidman
Monsters Ball: Joe of course
8-mile: Rhyno, even though I hate going against Cage
6 sides of steel: LAX in an outstanding match
Main Event: Sting wins but a lot of stuff happens w/ Joe and Angle leading to Angle's debut at next ppv vs Joe or possibly Angle screws Jarrett

I doubt they'll do Angle v. Joe so quickly. I'd like to see those two facing off in an iron man match for the first time at next year's bound for glory. That'd be insane.

iamwrestling said:
I doubt they'll do Angle v. Joe so quickly. I'd like to see those two facing off in an iron man match for the first time at next year's bound for glory. That'd be insane.

would be an instant classic, and possibly the most wanted match in modern pro wrestling.

i agree joe and angle r the 2 best wrestlers alive 2day and in an ironman match it has the potential 2 be the best of all time

Tag team match: Team 3D

X division championship: Senshi

Monster's ball: Samoa Joe

Nash's gauntlet:Austin Starr

8 mile street fight: Christian

Cage match: Styles and Daniels, but will lose the titles on impact

World Title match: Jeff Jarrett

Tag Team Four Corners Match: Team 3D

X-Division Championship: Chris Sabin

Monster's Ball: Samoa Joe

X-Division Gauntlet: Austin Starr

8 Mile Street fight: Rhyno

Tag Team Cage Match: LAX (Leading up to a three-way match with Styles and Daniels, and Team 3D)

World Championship: Sting, (only because he can't leave TNA after only being here for 10 months) but Joe will come out, Angle and Joe will brawl, and Jarrett steals the belt, all leading up to a four-way battle royal at either Final Resolution or Lockdown. Or maybe even an Ultimate X match...

dansewelly said:
i agree joe and angle r the 2 best wrestlers alive 2day and in an ironman match it has the potential 2 be the best of all time
true but with the pace of TNA matches I'm not sure the fans are ready to sit through 60 mintues of Angle/Joe

Plus Sting signed a contract extension so even if he did lose, he is coming back eventually.

Don't know if Angle can handle 60 minutes for a while. I could definately sit through 60 minutes of those guys, but I don't know if Angles body will be ready for that for a long time.

iron man matches dont have to be 60 mins they could be 20 40 15 how ever long they agree on but there best plaied out as 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back