HUGE match on Thursday night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Sting v. Samoa Joe v. Kurt Angle v. Abyss v. Christian Cage v. Rhino

This is gonna be awesome! I can't wait. With all the great wrestlers in this match, who do you think is going to win?

You know you can find who won right?

I think jduging from the current storylins that either:

JOe pins Kurt, Kurt pins Joe.
Abyss pins Sting, Christian pins Abyss.
Any1 can pin Rhino and no1 will probably pin Christian.

I think that Rhino or Christian Cage will win. This is because Samoa Joe and Angle are currently feuding; Abyss and Sting also will be having a rematch, and Abyss is having problems with Tomko so emotional frustration in his character may make him lose his edge for storyline purposes; Christian and Rhino on the other hand have much clearer heads and much less to lose, which is why instead of thinking about feuds and pride, they'll be thinking about one thing: Winning the NWA Championship.

lol yea ur right ANGLE won , but this was a ******ed match tho all they did was kurt n joe , sting Christian n Abyss , Rhino n aj all did there thing to try n build up 4 the PPV and during this match they took 3 commercials they came back from a commercial christain was already n the ring n then rhino came out n him and AJ started fighting to the back n they took a commercial came back joe sting angle and abyss came out angle and christain did like 3 moves n they went to ANOTHER commercial came bac n they match lasted 5 more mins n that was it!

Yeah, I knew something like that would happen. I really hope they go to two hours soon because I can't take this kind of stuff any more. All in all it was a decent show though. Homicide v. Petey Williams was a solid match as was Senshi v. Eric Young (not as good as the first match but was still decent). And the main event wasn't really a dissapointer because I was expecting a lot of commercials or a really short match. However, that's pretty good considering it was the last show before the pay-per-view and those usually seem pretty lame with nothing but buildups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back