Book This! - General Discussion

Hey I have an idea, where users choose current WWE star or famous legend. I write out the matches, give them PMs giving them options their wrestler can do before or after the match. The results would be random.
So, is this the part of the forums, where I should post the sign-up thread? cause it seems pretty much dead part of the forums.
PEACE

Hey I have an idea, where users choose current WWE star or famous legend. I write out the matches, give them PMs giving them options their wrestler can do before or after the match. The results would be random.
So, is this the part of the forums, where I should post the sign-up thread? cause it seems pretty much dead part of the forums.PEACE

:rolleyes: Dead? When we have multiple threads running with over 10,000 views, new threads coming up in the past few days, a massive Royal Rumble PPV coming from GCB, Theo and Peep just posting Over the Limit, me returning soon and Grandsword constantly posting his shows, it is far from the dead section of the forums.

:rolleyes: Dead? When we have multiple threads running with over 10,000 views, new threads coming up in the past few days, a massive Royal Rumble PPV coming from GCB, Theo and Peep just posting Over the Limit, me returning soon and Grandsword constantly posting his shows, it is far from the dead section of the forums.

But from what I can see is that last reply in most of the threads was like a week ago or earlier.
Another question-
After 10 posts, I can make 1 thread or 2?
Or when I get 20 posts, then I can make another one?

But from what I can see is that last reply in most of the threads was like a week ago or earlier.
Another question-
After 10 posts, I can make 1 thread or 2?
Or when I get 20 posts, then I can make another one?

Nobody is going to write a show every week. People do like other things.

I'm gonna throw up the Raw following OTL either today or tomorrow. NXT's debut will then follow during the weekend. Gives y'all something to look forward too.

I'm gonna throw up the Raw following OTL either today or tomorrow. NXT's debut will then follow during the weekend. Gives y'all something to look forward too.

nice dude ill be sure to check it out you should check out my show too man i got it up a couple days ago haha

Thanks to Nightmare for the review already on my latest show. Err.. so yeah, the latest episode of TNA- Wrestling Matters is out. This episode was really me trying to push forward to the upcoming ppv, keep the storylines and feuds going, but really tried to bring in some really big time matches that people would want to see.

So even for those who don't like TNA or read my thread, check it out, (its a quick read anyway) because I wanted to make one of those shows that fans like us record and keep with the ppvs because there were some **** star matches thorughout the show that fans woudl love to watch over and over... but still continue storylines...

Cheers,

GS

theo i just read your review couldnt give you rep because i need to spread some around first so as soon as i can ill rep you for the review man.

and to anybody else who has reviewed my first show so far thanks again espically jam whos helped me out alot.

just a general question for anybody but whats a good average number of PPV matches for each PPV? right now with my BT im thinking of having between 6 and 8.

I reviewed your TNA show GrandSword.

I'm happy to shell out a few more if anyone is interested.

I'm slowly chipping away at my next RAW, it's about half-way done. 2 more shows after it 'til the RR!

I reviewed your TNA show GrandSword.

I'm happy to shell out a few more if anyone is interested.

I'm slowly chipping away at my next RAW, it's about half-way done. 2 more shows after it 'til the RR!

ill take a review if your looking for a show to review id return the favor with your next show.

and thanks for the help to everybody about PPV matches i didnt wanna put too many or too few on the card.

Good to see the section has busied up again. To all the newbies I haven't spoken to yet, I will get round to reading your new shows soon. Just been sooooo busy lately, have hardly even been onto BT for the past fortnight. I do try to get to the newcomers though and give a bit of feedback so expect some when my workload decreases a little.

Busy work, busy life (cranky baby) = no writing on Rumble for past two weeks either. :(

Good to see the section has busied up again. To all the newbies I haven't spoken to yet, I will get round to reading your new shows soon. Just been sooooo busy lately, have hardly even been onto BT for the past fortnight. I do try to get to the newcomers though and give a bit of feedback so expect some when my workload decreases a little.

Busy work, busy life (cranky baby) = no writing on Rumble for past two weeks either. :(

This makes me sad.

That was probably the quickest rise to a 1000 views ever. But anyway, show is coming along nicely. Hope you all are having fun with your projects :D

This makes me sad.

Tell me about it. Did a bit of writing last night but am only up to entrant 10 in the Rumble match and I'd have the other matches to write as well. The event is written out in full but just needs the matches adding in to it - I've got a week off in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping to post it then but I'm not making promises.

p.s. Would like somebody to have a look at the start of my Rumble match - preferably somebody who has (a) already done predictions and (b) knows my show well. Then I can PM you the start of the Rumble and hopefully you can tell me if you think the format is OK, the detail level is OK etc ...

I've followed book this for a very long time and am looking to start one of my own, I was just wondering if anyone would like to join with me a bit like theo and peep with us both having one brand each?

Just a quick apology that my first ECW show is only in recapped form; once exams are out the way it will make things a lot easier. I'm going to start writing Smackdown now for an hour or so.

Cheers,

TWG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back