Book This! - General Discussion

How surprising, I had no idea about that. And I'm happy to announce that my current project holds a current position at number eight on the most viewed thread in the section. Only 300 more and then I take number 7. Slowly I'm making my way to number one.

How surprising, I had no idea about that. And I'm happy to announce that my current project holds a current position at number eight on the most viewed thread in the section. Only 300 more and then I take number 7. Slowly I'm making my way to number one.

Ahem! Number 2!

Favourite wrestler for me: past was Bret, recent past was Edge, now Miz.

Favourite to book: enjoyed booking Kofi Kingston but I reckon that Triple H could be fun when I move him on from Sheamus.

Ahem! Number 2!

Favourite wrestler for me: past was Bret, recent past was Edge, now Miz.

Favourite to book: enjoyed booking Kofi Kingston but I reckon that Triple H could be fun when I move him on from Sheamus.

I love booking for Triple H, not as a heel but as a face. Started off as him as a heel in the thread but changed after a few weeks. And I can't wait to read SS, if it goes up today expect a review. If it goes up later than 24 hours you'll most likely have to wait a week for one. Also I have RAW half written after a day of writing. 3 matches and a few segments to go.

Is it bad that I just completed the opening video package and promo, and it adds up to be 1,911 words in total? Wow. Thought I would have some serious trouble just hitting the one thousand mark, but happy I didn't seem too. Now on to the first match!

Is it bad that I just completed the opening video package and promo, and it adds up to be 1,911 words in total? Wow. Thought I would have some serious trouble just hitting the one thousand mark, but happy I didn't seem too. Now on to the first match!

Considering that your thread starts off with no champions than anything lower would have been to short really. Can't wait to see it.

I was thinking we need someway to drive competition in this section, to make everything have a little more competitive drive. Any suggestions my people?

Yeah but we're all going to try and post our best quality no matter what. I mean something that drives us to get more viewers, makes us want to post our best quality. Something that makes us add stuff because we feel we have to pick it up. A competition of sorts, a tournament or war type thing maybe.

Just keep posting quality shows I guess.

My shows are always amazing and wonderful.

Yeah but we're all going to try and post our best quality no matter what. I mean something that drives us to get more viewers, makes us want to post our best quality. Something that makes us add stuff because we feel we have to pick it up. A competition of sorts, a tournament or war type thing maybe.

I guess awards would be the way to go then.

Yeah, but the awards aren't consistent, and I can't recall them really following through at all when we have tried them.

Well there isn't much more we can do. Other than people saying the shows are awesome when they review. I'm just gonna keep on rollin.

Maybe once everyone gets a couple more episodes in, we could do a tournament, where people vote on their favorite Book This!

Or a bi-weekly or monthly poll asking what the favorite Book This! is.

I was thinking that the award would be you are recognized as the Best Book This going. Like you are the WWE of the forums and others are the TNA, ROH, etc. But if their needed to be a definitive award, I'm sure one could be created as well.

I also am still interested in my former ideas of a BT network and a ratings system, I know they'd be tough to grab ideas for and stuff, especially the ratings system would be hard to conjure up, but I feel they'd add more to the Book This atmosphere.

That has been an idea of mine for awhile, but I can't figure out exactly how to set it up.

I was thinking more along the lines of actual ratings, like the TV ratings that show how many viewers you get weekly. Of course that could be combined with rankings. The only question is how to set it up?

But you have to consider that people don't post a show every week. So rating each week would drop a fair bit.

Yeah, but people will still view the thread every week, to see the show if they didn't see it when it was put up and to read any new updates.

Well do what you will as I'm going to write the stretcher match for RAW now. Oh shit, spoiler alert!

[YOUTUBE]fu5bmrSoVy8[/YOUTUBE]​

Lol. I just have no clue how to come up with a ratings/ranking system at all though. I amk hoping to get everyone's input on it.

Well we know the top two spots already GCB's WWE and Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed. Best two threads going at the moment.

Well we know the top two spots already GCB's WWE and Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed. Best two threads going at the moment.

Add Peep and Theo's Post Wrestlemania WWE to that list. Just scrap the idea Sign Guy, write some stuff for your show. It's too hard to think of a system like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back