Book This! - General Discussion

Just posted a preview, and I just saw All That Jazz posted the first post for his BT. Go check 'em out.

Tonight. It's about 12 in the middle of the day at the moment. Just finishing up the main event and editing.

Looks like we will have some great stuff to read over the next couple of days. And Prophet begins his day of writing for Monday Night RAW!

Figured I would try and join this big discussion eventually. How is everyone doing on this fine evening? And thanks for the mention Peep, and for the comments TSG. I'm also really looking forward to the shows all of you are writing, you'll all have reviews for them too. :) But yes, hopefully you guys will like what comes out of my BT.

Figured I would try and join this big discussion eventually. How is everyone doing on this fine evening? And thanks for the mention Peep, and for the comments TSG. I'm also really looking forward to the shows all of you are writing, you'll all have reviews for them too. :) But yes, hopefully you guys will like what comes out of my BT.

I'm still waiting on see what you think of my BT. I feel left out.

I'm still waiting on see what you think of my BT. I feel left out.

I kept on attempting to do yours and then something kept on coming up and I started to lose my motivation. So I decided to wait for your next show, especially because you had already got a ton before me saying how awesome it was, and I feel the same way. Didn't purposely ignore you, I promise.

It's fine, only thing is that I know the up coming RAW isn't my best writing. Just not feeling the opening segment and that usually sets the tone for the show.

My second show is like that, just because it is taking so long to right, but I feel it will turn out okay.

So my Christian/Ziggler match started off as a glorified brawl, but I like the way it's coming together. Probably won't be too long of a match, about the same as a couple on my last show as I don't want to burn out my writing abilities, but it should be good. I have one heck of a main evnt match to write later in the show, just to give you all a hint of what's to come.

Just got a huge part of RAW done today, probably by up Monday or something like that. Got an amazing 37:96 minutes of wrestling for you all this week. Monday Night RAW, where wrestling matters!

Thanks for the review Proph, glad you thought it was worth the wait. Will need to spread rep around before I can rep you. About the video; it's a little wierd but it will introduce some guys to the roster with a unique gimmick.

Thanks for the review Proph, glad you thought it was worth the wait. Will need to spread rep around before I can rep you. About the video; it's a little wierd but it will introduce some guys to the roster with a unique gimmick.

No problem it was a really good show, even with the short matches. The video had me trying to remember wrestlers who had bolts on their ring gear. I'm interested to see who it is.

No they never had bolts on their ring gear; it's a new gimmick, should be quite 'super' if you ask me.

quiz1257outcome2.jpg

Coming soon to a Book This! near you.

Almost, let me ask you a couple of questions Proph. Who is your favourite superstar? And who is your favourite superstar to book?

Almost, let me ask you a couple of questions Proph. Who is your favourite superstar? And who is your favourite superstar to book?

Favourite superstar is either Raven or Edge. Loved watching both guys.

Favourite superstar to book would be Randy Orton. You can do so much with his character. From the viper to being the legend killer. His moves make for a very exciting match and doing a promo is very easy with him.

Now I ask you, who is your favourite :)rolleyes:) and who is your favourite to book?

My favourite is obviously Christian, he is just a great all around talent. But it was Edge and John Cena's feud that got me watching wrestling and the WWE in the first place.

Currently, my favourite to book is either Cody Rhodes or Aberto Del Rio. Both are so much fun to write promos for, they are also have great move sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back