Bill Lesnar MANIA is Running Somewhere!

I'm not really thinking I'm going to change my mind.

Bill Lesnar thinks that you will come around. When will You be making Bill Lesnar a mod?

people who dont know who Bill Lesnar is, obviously havn't read wrstlingforum before.

Bill Lesnar thinks BELIEVE THE HYPE

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This motherfucker is hilarious! I am literally laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. Even if you are dunzo here by the end of the night, Bill Lesnar, I'd just like you to know that you've already reached DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN levels of greatness.

Bill Lesnar debuts against Savion83

*savion punches Bill, but Bill Lesnar does not evn move..the crowd roars. Bill Picks Savion up and delivers an F5 and Stamps the ground (crowd is popping so fucking hard) he then hits a huge spear, knocking Savion right off his feet and covers 1...2...3. Heres your winner Billllllllllll Lessssssssssssnarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Crowd is so hot, and Kings marking like a bitch.

Bill Lesnar Wrestlingforum icon, has switched brands and is now the newest member of Wrestling zone

Bill Lesnar wants a word with PoonPoon in the middle of the ring. Bill Lesnar tells Poon that he wont get fired as he is to much of an asset to this company. Bill DOes not spam, he only posts his wwe knowledge and ideas in the wwe forum Area.

Mums and dads take your kids outside!!!, Bill Lesnar is taking this forum to a whole new level

Bill Lesnar believes that Alex Riley is due a wwe title push. Bill Lesnar knows that Riley has what it takes in terms of mic skills and in ring ability. Bill Lesnar might personally push this idea to vince Mcmahon himself
You'd better.

Does Bill Lesnar suck a good dick? I think this is the question everyone is asking.

Bill Lesnar is not a fan of Orlando jordan, although Bill Lesnar did like his work for jbls cabinet. Bill Lesnar didnt think highly of billy or chuck either.

Bill Lesnars favourite wwe superstars are: Goldberg,Brock,Bob Holly, and all of evolution in 2004. Bill lesnar also likes eddie guerrero and chris benoit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back