Bill Lesnar MANIA is Running Somewhere!

Bill Lesnar has arrived on thses forums as the hottest thing in wwe forums today. Bill Lesnar is the biggest name on the internat and was a dminant force on lop forums and the wrestlingforum. Bill Lesnar believs he is to big for the introductions thread.

Bill Lesnar has stepped into the wrestlingzone forum, to contribute using his vast wwe knowledge. WrestlingZone is lucky to have Bill Lesnar here as he a Phenomenon. Bill Lesnar has been in heated fued with Headliner form Wrestlingforums and Pen15 on Lopforums. Bill Lesnar is also friends with some key figures in the wwe

Bill Lesnar is an icon, who demand the respect of the posters on this site. Bill Lesnar has hopes for what he can achieve here, and hope to become a mod over the next few years.

Bill Lesnar is probably the biggest name on wwe forums, so it is a priviledge to ahve him here. He is going to take this forum by storm as he is thatd amn good. Nobody has a better opinion than Bill. Bill hopes to have many fans during his posting tenure and that many people listen to his points about the wwe, and take it onboard.

Bill Lesnar acknowledge that like any other legend he will have nemies, but be warned Bill Lesnar is a immovable force.

Thankyou wwe universe for your time Bill Lesnar

DirtyJosé;2359180 said:
I wanna jump on the wagon before it gets too crowded!
I'm sure Bill Lesnar thinks this is great, because Bill Lesnar probably knows that you always say the new guy is gonna be great. Why? Because Bill Lesnar may or may not enjoy being there first. As a result, Bill Lesnar may or may not want to take your infant daughter's virginity. Hide her from Bill Lesnar just in case.

Bill Lesnar was the best thing since coloured tv on wrestling forum. He hopes he gets the respect he desreve here, so far he is a tweener.

Thankyou for starting this thread, Bill Lesnar likes this alot.

Ah, shit. This is the biggest thing to happen in the history of this place. I'm just so glad I get to see it.

Bill Lesnar is very welcome, and I appreciate that Bill Lesnar appreciates this enough to grace me with Bill Lesnar rep.

Bill lesnar would like to know how to get a custom avatar.

Bill Lesnar would also like to know who worshipped him during his days at wrestlingforum. Bill Lesnar made the roof pop of the Astrodome, when he was in the main event at their Survivor Series against the administator Headliner

Bill Lesnar cannot have a custom avatar. Nobody can, not even you Bill Lesnar.

Hopefully that's not a deal breaker for Bill Lesnar. Let us make it up for you by letting you be first with a virgin offering, Bill Lesnar.

Doc, get over here. There's someone I'd like you to meet.

*Bill lesnar makes his his debut in Wrestlingzone*

comes out to drums and pitchblack lighting.suddenly lightflickers everywhere and white pyro cracks..as Black Fireworks go off. dundundun *crowd mega pops*

Bill Lesnar stands at the entrance.

Bill Lesnar has landed at WrestlingZone

Once the mods see that Bill Lesnar is Wretlingzones newset aquisition, they might change their minds.
Bill Lesnar knows how huge this is. Think Goldberg WWE debut or ROck vs hogan moment

The fact that Bill Lesnar needs to take it in for a landing while just standing at the entrance is a testament to his skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back