The Miz - Hate me now.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Yeah Bill Lesnar just said his vp at Mania was fucking awesome. Rock solid and the best one since running up that hill...taker vs hbk.

[youtube]UZDuRNtK9ak[/youtube]

honestly, Bill Lesnar just said this is fantastic

I agree.

I have a question Bill. If you were watching Raw last night, what did you think of Truth's Heel Promo? I was quite impressed actually.

Loved it. Promos are always 100,000 times better when they sound natural. So far his heel turn has been a HUGE success. Last week the whole smoking thing was pulled to perfection and this whole i don't give a shit anymore attitude is great viewing. For the 1st time ever Bill Lesnar is actually interested in what he does. Please let him beat up Jomo again. Bill Lesnar has gone all Vinny Mac and has lost respect for him after the whole melina shenanigans.

What makes that promo one of the best wrestlemania promo videos is the real world stuff they threw in.. This kid has worked his ass off trying to improve everything about his wrestling and succeeded. The heart and determination alone have made him what he is today. Love or hate him, you have to respect him for that if nothing else.

Bill, I like you. R-Truth should be in that Title Match actually, I think this is all working perfectly for the man.

Stuntz, I get you. Miz has shot through the Ranks, to hit the top of the pack. Absolutely great work he's putting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back