Dragon Saga. Part 2

I've won awards and i have a cult following all across the internet. I'm a superstar. Get over it. How on earth you think you have the right to judge me...i don't know. Guys like you LSN and you set to fail party are the cancer of WZ. A bunch of boring, uninteresting simpletons. None of you clowns have no real idea of what goes on in the world outside of you and your neighbors back garden but posts like you have authority on all things international. You're Randy Cena idea would fall flat because it's not original. Like most of you and your cyberspace buddies. I don't take this site seriously or my persona. I did it for my own amusement. To watch you circus clowns huff and puff and blow steam. It's hilarious. When i log off none of you inbreds exist. It's a bit different for people of your kin.

:rolleyes:

What the fuck is this shit. I wish i had an imagination... seems fun....

You bring nothing to the table except a backpack full of Fail. The fact that you think i'm a waste of space has always given me a hard time in taking you seriously. I'm number one. I'm the best. Anyone in my world who doesn't see this is ******ed. Is fake and has a mental disorder. Anyone who doesn't like me is beneath me. Is not on my level. In my mind to be a healthy human being you have to like me. Simple as that. My posts on this forum are designed to catered to REAL people. Some of the threads i have created ala the Benoit thread etc. You could never dream of reaching that level. Couldn't dream. When i want to try. You can't touch me. You can't even get close. Oh and the only reason i'm in the prison is because i made a double account. A double account. Let that sink into that dense skull of yours. I don't care anyway. The prison is great. Totally laid-back. Cool guys in here. Basically no rules. I could go on. I'm more than the sideshow you wish i was. I've won awards and i have a cult following all across the internet. I'm a superstar. Get over it. How on earth you think you have the right to judge me...i don't know. Guys like you LSN and you set to fail party are the cancer of WZ. A bunch of boring, uninteresting simpletons. None of you clowns have no real idea of what goes on in the world outside of you and your neighbors back garden but posts like you have authority on all things international. You're Randy Cena idea would fall flat because it's not original. Like most of you and your cyberspace buddies. I don't take this site seriously or my persona. I did it for my own amusement. To watch you circus clowns huff and puff and blow steam. It's hilarious. When i log off none of you inbreds exist. It's a bit different for people of your kin.

This here is why i absolutism loath Wrestlezone. What absolute trash. Honestly. You have no idea about how reality works do you? You should honestly just go back and read that MAN MADE over 2000 year old book you base your ENTIRE existence on. Go back to that. You're not man enough to please a woman, and really, you're main bitch is jesus, right? You only get hard for a fucking spirit, a fucking BELIEF OF A BELIEF. I guess you must have bribed your wife to marry you. Actually, wait, you probably felt family pressure because we all know how you backwards Christians are.

You're jealous of my internet persona. You're a jealous, confused and hateful little man.

And the fact you have this little...'persona'...has meant that I've never taken you seriously.

You seriously think I'm gonna believe you when you say 'I'm a superstar' and you're number one, blah blah. No. You think you're more important than you are. You think you're more important than me, and whilst I am certainly not a very important person, you do not have the right to claim you're better than me. If you were too stupid not to know the rules, then you deserve to be in the prison, idiot.

And wow...you've won awards. Biggest ******? But seriously, are you really going to go on about yor reputation outsiode of this forum as a counterargument? I couldn't give less of a fuck than I already do. But I'll try And you bashed me about mentioning my real-life degree? And it somehow makes me an uninteresting, boring simpleton, huh? LSN, who is happily married and has a child on the way, and is a cool guy, is an uninteresting, boring simpleton? You really are a ******.

If I was jealous of your persona, I would probably have to kill myself. Sorrry, but your persona is the biggest pile of horseshit I've ever had the misfortune to come across, and the fact that you prefer being in the prison because it has no rules shows what an absolute idiotic waste of time you are, because clearly you're too stupid to be able to not follow simple rules.
And...you do realise Randy Cena was sarcastic, right.

And err......hate to break it to you...

I'm agnostic, bitch.

And the fact you have this little...'persona'...has meant that I've never taken you seriously.

You seriously think I'm gonna believe you when you say 'I'm a superstar' and you're number one, blah blah. No. You think you're more important than you are. You think you're more important than me, and whilst I am certainly not a very important person, you do not have the right to claim you're better than me. If you were too stupid not to know the rules, then you deserve to be in the prison, idiot.

And wow...you've won awards. Biggest ******? But seriously, are you really going to go on about yor reputation outsiode of this forum as a counterargument? I couldn't give less of a fuck than I already do. But I'll try And you bashed me about mentioning my real-life degree? And it somehow makes me an uninteresting, boring simpleton, huh? LSN, who is happily married and has a child on the way, and is a cool guy, is an uninteresting, boring simpleton? You really are a ******.

If I was jealous of your persona, I would probably have to kill myself. Sorrry, but your persona is the biggest pile of horseshit I've ever had the misfortune to come across, and the fact that you prefer being in the prison because it has no rules shows what an absolute idiotic waste of time you are, because clearly you're too stupid to be able to not follow simple rules.
And...you do realise Randy Cena was sarcastic, right.

And err......hate to break it to you...

I'm agnostic, bitch.

Another long-winded, vacuous, incognizant, self-aggrandizing post. Stop wasting all of our time here. You really are your biggest cheerleader, and it's like, seriously. You're not really that wise. You really don't have all the answers. Shut up for once. You may become somewhat less pretentious than you are now. I new exactly what the rule was when i got banned. There is nothing wrong with being in the prison. I'm not restricted here. The prison is nothing. Christ sake. Oh and congratulations you can follow rules set out by a bunch of imaginary wrestling fanatics. You big man you. Daddy must real proud, taught his son real well there. Thats a really important life skill to have. I told you dumbasses this is a game for me. You're all puppets. You're fucking big jokes. I'm having fun, it's like stealing candy from a baby. Why should I care? None of you are writing me checks.

You don't have to believe it. You know it. I know it. Everyone else knows it. Facts cannot be denied. The sooner that sinks into your thick head the better. You appear to have an acute case of faeces where your brains should be. This isn't an argument. There is no counter argument. My god you are vacant. Its me telling you, how it is. I'm teaching you. You need to learn. I'm illuminating minds right now. It's a highway robbery.

'biggest pile of horseshit' Fits you like a glove, wannabe nerd. You're really just a social reject. Guess you play the "I'm an intelligent man" thing to offset the fact you have nothing else to offer. And you know exactly what I mean, ugly. My grandfather always told me life is a game, and if you know how to play it, you can get places. And that's sort of how I lead my life. I've managed to pretty much bullshit my way to a decent life... People here make fun of my intelligence as well. I hate thinking, because it requires work, but my IQ is legitimately 154, I have natural intelligence. I use it and i get ahead. Being able to analysis a match between Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton does not make you an intelligent person. It makes you a brainless loser.Well, unfortunately, that education of yours that you love to boast about has not made you an actual educated human being. Must suck to be waste years in school for absolutely nothing in the end.

I'm not sure it was sarcasm or not. Nor do i give a fuck. This is the internet, i cant read mind especially followers and not individuals. You're lack of humor is way too brutally obvious. That's what you get with a sexually repressed individual. They make fools of themselves regularly, as they are so sheltered, yet so sexually starved as they have been denied/deny themselves sex for so long. It's actually sad, but it's still great comedy.Guys like that in life tend to have big 'ole bottoms, who moan a lot, and are borderline desperate for cock in their orifices. You come as a self-hating gay man.

And you're right, you're lack of self-awareness is not my concern. At least not here. I'm sure you hide it in in your every day life, though. I'm sure you can bullshit your way into fooling people into believing you're acting decent. At least, for your sake, I hope you can. Otherwise you're really up a creek without a paddle.

It is so pathetic how worked up you get over my Bill Lesnar character. I really get your blood boiling don't i. You act like a moralistic christian therefore in my world and in my books. You are one. The fact that both you and LSN need to lie to people on a wrestling forum to make make-believe friends sums it all up.

Another long-winded, vacuous, incognizant, self-aggrandizing post. Stop wasting all of our time here.

Is it worth pointing out that my last post was shorter than this one?

You really are your biggest cheerleader, and it's like, seriously. You're not really that wise. You really don't have all the answers. Shut up for once. You may become somewhat less pretentious than you are now.

This, coming from the 'I've won awards, I'm a legend, I have a cult following, My IQ is this big...' etc. I mentioned my degree because you said I was unintellectual. I got the grades that proved I have some degree of intelligence, and I have the degree to back it up. I was countering your point.

I new exactly what the rule was when i got banned. There is nothing wrong with being in the prison. I'm not restricted here. The prison is nothing. Christ sake.

Oh, you did know the rule? Then you're an even bigger moron. Whether it be real or on the internet, you chose to break rules or simply were to idiotic to follow them, the fact you're happy about being in there shows how thick you are.

Oh and congratulations you can follow rules set out by a bunch of imaginary wrestling fanatics. You big man you. Daddy must real proud, taught his son real well there. Thats a really important life skill to have.

Well...yes, it is actually. Even on a wrestling website. Rules are there for a reason.

I told you dumbasses this is a game for me. You're all puppets. You're fucking big jokes. I'm having fun, it's like stealing candy from a baby. Why should I care? None of you are writing me checks.

How seriously do you think I'm taking this? A little, yeah, but its also kinda fun watching you make a big deal about me making a big deal out of your character. Ironic, isn't it?

You don't have to believe it. You know it. I know it. Everyone else knows it. Facts cannot be denied. The sooner that sinks into your thick head the better. You appear to have an acute case of faeces where your brains should be.

Facts? I know it? What do I know? Because clearly I have't a clue what the fuck you're talking about.

This isn't an argument. There is no counter argument. My god you are vacant. Its me telling you, how it is. I'm teaching you. You need to learn. I'm illuminating minds right now. It's a highway robbery.

You've taught me how not to post. That's pretty much it.

'biggest pile of horseshit' Fits you like a glove, wannabe nerd. You're really just a social reject. Guess you play the "I'm an intelligent man" thing to offset the fact you have nothing else to offer. And you know exactly what I mean, ugly.

I don't for a minute going round claiming to be intelligent. I'd like to think I am, but I know I'm not better than other people, and thats fine by me. And what else exactly should I be offering on a website? I read, I post, sometimes get rep, and leave. Other than my opinion, what is there to offer?

My grandfather always told me life is a game, and if you know how to play it, you can get places.

Smart man. No, seriously, I'm not pissing about there.

And that's sort of how I lead my life. I've managed to pretty much bullshit my way to a decent life...

Cool story bro.

People here make fun of my intelligence as well. I hate thinking, because it requires work, but my IQ is legitimately 154, I have natural intelligence. I use it and i get ahead.

Wow, that's a good IQ. Do you want me to tell you mine, or shall we just drop our pants and compare sizes? This isn't a competition. I don't care what your IQ is. You're still an idiot. You can be the smartest guy in the world and still do moronic things and be an ass.

Being able to analysis a match between Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton does not make you an intelligent person. It makes you a brainless loser.

Actually, it means you pay attention, and have a good analytical brain. I could say a match is shit, and without a list of reasons, that opinion is worth nothing. Its like analysing a book, or a play, or a film. If you enjoy it and have a passing interest in how it all comes together, you deconstruct it.

Well, unfortunately, that education of yours that you love to boast about has not made you an actual educated human being. Must suck to be waste years in school for absolutely nothing in the end.

Again, I never said it did, but actually it sorta does. It gets me jobs that people without a degree can't get. You said I was unintelligent; if I can get into a University and end up with a good degree, that pretty much proves you wrong on that one.

I'm not sure it was sarcasm or not. Nor do i give a fuck. This is the internet, i cant read mind especially followers and not individuals. You're lack of humor is way too brutally obvious.

Now you know how I feel reading your posts.

That's what you get with a sexually repressed individual. They make fools of themselves regularly, as they are so sheltered, yet so sexually starved as they have been denied/deny themselves sex for so long. It's actually sad, but it's still great comedy.Guys like that in life tend to have big 'ole bottoms, who moan a lot, and are borderline desperate for cock in their orifices. You come as a self-hating gay man.

And people who are deprived of sex usually obsess about it. See, I can do it too. And wow, you pulled out the gay card. Well, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not gay. And even if I was, what would be your problem? And I don't hate myself, or to put it like this, I don't hate myself as much as you clearly love yourself.

And you're right, you're lack of self-awareness is not my concern. At least not here. I'm sure you hide it in in your every day life, though. I'm sure you can bullshit your way into fooling people into believing you're acting decent. At least, for your sake, I hope you can. Otherwise you're really up a creek without a paddle.

Well 'Bill', you'd know about acting, since you do it so badly. I don't pretend to be anything. I live my life being as nice a guy as I possibly can, because that's who I wanna be. That's who I am. It's not in my nature to be a bad guy unless I get pissed off or annoyed.

It is so pathetic how worked up you get over my Bill Lesnar character. I really get your blood boiling don't i.

You irritate me beyond belief. I will not deny. But the majority of my replies before this nice little chat have been tongue in cheek. The way you talk to some people is what annoys me, and the amount of mindless shit you chat is something else that irks me. But this is all fun and games to me now.

You act like a moralistic christian therefore in my world and in my books. You are one. The fact that both you and LSN need to lie to people on a wrestling forum to make make-believe friends sums it all up.

So, with you it's 'I act, therefore I am', right? You really are stupid. I'm probably the least religious guy you could find. The fact that you put on a fake persona on a wrestling website to have fun is pretty pathetic. I just believe that being a decent human being is an important value. You don't have to be an asshole to get anywhere. Oh, and please explain how myself and LSN lie?

I wouldn't say I have any actual friends on this forum. I've gotten to know a few guys a little better, sure, and I'm friendly with guys in the ABC party, but I don't know anyone well enough to call a friend, but hey, if that happens, it happens. Besides, got enough in the real world, thanks all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back