Big Will hates Derf

whats funny is im fairly sure Will had zero real disdain for Derf before this, and his outbursts were rather sattirical up until this point, then Derf decides to make a couple of crybaby bitch fit threads, and now Will really actuallu probably doesnt like him, and means what he says.

Irony.

Shouldn't of voted against me.

You made the statement that you were voting in every match, yet you just so happened to start at the end of this round, with my match.. you didn't vote for or against any other team this round, yet you did with us.. and you don't see how that could come off.. "biased"?

A.) Overall the internet is the internet. Nothing should have a ton of work put into it, but if you wanna pick Apples to Oranges, the e-fed is suppose to be (whether it is or not) a bit bigger than a random tourney here and there.

B.) I've never once NOT given you credit for setting all these tourney's up, one after the other. I've never once not joined in HELPING YOU to promote them.

C.) The difference between my role in the e-fed, compared to your's in this tourney is.. "I" don't vote for or against my own character in the e-fed, so you trying to say you voting in a tourney you created is similar to me being a champion and on creative doesn't hold weight.

This much I apologize for. In complete honesty, it was meant as a joke. Simple as.

That's just it. I don't care if I lose. I'm just playing the game. I'm in team spirit, sticking up for my team. NO ONE else in that entire thing gets as active with their team as I do.. and that's what YOU wanted all of us to do..

Furthermore, as far as you voting for/against me.. the thing is, I DO NOT want you voting for me either. I don't want you voting at all because it seems odd that the singular guy running the whole thing, is picking "his personal faves".

At least refering back to the e-fed, like I said, I don't vote for my own matches, and it's a hand full of people who vote for winners and losers. Does that make more sense?

I had though about somthing yesterday while I was away from home. And it has caused me to start voting. It being your match just happened to be a coincidence. And I never voted for myself, obviously.

Derf, you should know you're not allowed to vote for me and Klunder over Will. Gosh, what would we have done to deserve that??

whats funny is im fairly sure Will had zero real disdain for Derf before this, and his outbursts were rather sattirical up until this point, then Derf decides to make a couple of crybaby bitch fit threads, and now Will really actuallu probably doesnt like him, and means what he says.

Irony.

Fact

Irony.

Will had absolutely NO personal care in anything regarding a fake, unserious and completely pointless game.

Will completely was playing his character to perfection, and supporting his Tag Team.

Will would never hate Derf, because Derf is nothing but a "user name" however Will does indeed think Derf complained too much.

I had though about somthing yesterday while I was away from home. And it has caused me to start voting. It being your match just happened to be a coincidence. And I never voted for myself, obviously.

So, when you say you thought about something the other day.. and it began with my match.. is that your way of saying..

"Everyone is tired of me putting Will and Becca against each other, so instead of logically just mixing the match-up's up.. I'll just vote against the guy who actually involves himself more in my little games, and vote against them because his partner shot me down on MSN, and now she can't even remember I'm alive."

Derf, you should know you're not allowed to vote for me and Klunder over Will. Gosh, what would we have done to deserve that??

Becca.. ..

antib.jpg

take two of these and shut the f*** up. That is all.

Everyone take a deep breath and step away from your computer.

I stepped away from it for most of the day. I was playing with my Daughter, then came back to see if Derf was still blowing up. Then I noticed Becca was still realizing how much it's wrong for people to vote against me.. yet I get the impression she's not thinking that's true, and instead sarcastic.. when in actuality.. it's true. :p

Will had absolutely NO personal care in anything regarding a fake, unserious and completely pointless game.

Will completely was playing his character to perfection, and supporting his Tag Team.

Will would never hate Derf, because Derf is nothing but a "user name" however Will does indeed think Derf complained too much.

So, when you say you thought about something the other day.. and it began with my match.. is that your way of saying..

"Everyone is tired of me putting Will and Becca against each other, so instead of logically just mixing the match-up's up.. I'll just vote against the guy who actually involves himself more in my little games, and vote against them because his partner shot me down on MSN, and now she can't even remember I'm alive."

Becca.. ..

antib.jpg

take two of these and shut the f*** up. That is all.

Oooh I like it when you get mad.

Flames Out
Dragon

For usage of the 3rd person, insulting pictures, and pointing out that this is just an internet forum, TheOneBigWill has been awarded 150 acheivment points.

The reason I'm voting now is to help Sparky. I explained to him that if he don't make it to the final four, then his name will be one of many to be included in the random partnering for four new teams. I'm trying to get SPARKY eliminated, not Will. I had to think of one of you to vote for, and I've been tossing the "Dragon deleted me from MSN" thing around for a LONG time.

So in charecter or not, get away from the hatorade lol

That tournament is ******ed, it's the same fucking matches over and over, it's worse then 99% of the crap TNA come up with, I have lost all interest in the stupid fucking thing

The reason I'm voting now is to help Sparky. I explained to him that if he don't make it to the final four, then his name will be one of many to be included in the random partnering for four new teams. I'm trying to get SPARKY eliminated, not Will. I had to think of one of you to vote for, and I've been tossing the "Dragon deleted me from MSN" thing around for a LONG time.

So in charecter or not, get away from the hatorade lol

Sweet Mother of everything pure and holy. You've been "tossing" Dragon "deleting" you around for a while? What the hell man, do you have a shrine made up with voodoo dolls of her, poking them and violating them?! No wonder she randomly has a sore she can't explain!

Derf, man.. seek help. :thumbsup: And quit drinking your own hatorade. :angry: I'm 100% hooked on "Friend-Dew". :lmao:

Umm Will... That was me being in charecter. The reason I keep tossing it around is because of the way it happened. She did it while the e-wedding stuff was going on. Do you remember who the Best Man and Maid of Honor were? I don't think she ever noticed me, but I've been joking about that for a long time. I couldn't care less about having her on MSN. Ricky, Becca, and Sparky are the only people from the forums I actually talk to on MSN, you once in a while too. But I have at least 15 people from the forums. I'm just "being in charecter".

(Also, I'm trying my new heal persona be annoying people. It's the Coco gimmick)

Umm Will... That was me being in charecter. The reason I keep tossing it around is because of the way it happened. She did it while the e-wedding stuff was going on. Do you remember who the Best Man and Maid of Honor were? I don't think she ever noticed me, but I've been joking about that for a long time. I couldn't care less about having her on MSN. Ricky, Becca, and Sparky are the only people from the forums I actually talk to on MSN, you once in a while too. But I have at least 15 people from the forums. I'm just "being in charecter".

(Also, I'm trying my new heal persona be annoying people. It's the Coco gimmick)

I've got to admit, it's working greatly.. I'm tossing the idea of banning you already. :lmao:

And character or not.. you fully realize, even in "character" you're holding onto a fake online wedding, in which you and Dee were matched up almost by order of elimination that Dee was one of the only other females on the site back then..

"I" didn't even talk to Dee all that much back then, I don't think she added me or even had me on her MSN then either. All together, I had like Brian, Justin, Wes, and Becca during that period. (possibly some others)

I've straight up blocked, deleted and practically at one point PUSHED for Becca to be banned completely. But yet I still find myself talking to her to this day.. I think the overall reason why.. is because it's the internet, and you have to let stuff go.. (even in character ;))

in character?? are we serious?? we cant even be "E mean" and not be straight up about it now?? Just get pissed and openly hate each other. fuck. Me and DIAR had a huge feud that spanned like 4 ppvs. and now we are cool. Its quite alright to not like each other. fucking be serious.

in character?? are we serious?? we cant even be "E mean" and not be straight up about it now?? Just get pissed and openly hate each other. fuck. Me and DIAR had a huge feud that spanned like 4 ppvs. and now we are cool. Its quite alright to not like each other. fucking be serious.

Wait, you and DIAR actually DID have hatred?

And seriously, I don't hate Derf.. but if even by any type of randomness this whole "holding a grudge against Dee" thing is true.. then A.) WOW.. and B.) What the fuck? She's 16, I'm sure your life isn't going to end if a 16 yr. old doesn't wanna talk to you.

And "I" should know. :lmao:

Hahaha. I don't actually care. It was mearly an excuse to vote for a team. You know, a joke. Hahaha. Funny. And unlike Coco, I know how to not get banned. So don't worry about trying, I ain;'t going no wheres. (not for real anyways. i might have a pretent hissy fit and leave for an hour sometime)

Yet? Hah...tempts me to go edit out my post in the Tag Tourney thread.

I need a heel turn. But with you calling me a flamer, I wouldn't want to add more fire to those accusations by screwing you.

In all seriousness.. Derf > Leore in every way I can think of. And Derf is a good poster.

But voting against me.. :disappointed: I'm not just going to take it. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back