• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"The One" Big Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iscariot

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
WZCW-BigWill.jpg

*** Application for TheOneBigWill

Wrestlers Name: Big Will
Wrestlers Nickname: "The One"

Height: 6'3
Weight: 230 lbs.
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Billed From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Appearance:
Hair color/length: Dark Blonde/Light Brown - below shoulder length, above mid back.
Eye color: Brownish/Green
Facial Hair: Goatee, trimmed
Ring Attire: Black Arm Pad on his Left Arm only, Black tape around both wrists. Shiny Neon Blue Boots. Black tights with jagged Blue lightening streaks around the legs. Silver stars with number "1's" in the middle of them, patterned over several parts of the legs. On the backside in bold blue/neon letters "The1One." (with a "1" in the middle) In the front, a white box with the letter "W." (note that he has multiple tights, all the same style but instead of Neon Blue, it could be Red, Green, or possibly White)
Backstage Attire: Faded jeans, sparkly belt, "The One" splatter paint/logo T-Shirt with the front portion tucked into his pants, but the rest hanging out. Lightly shaded sunglasses. Hair hanging down.
Physical Features: None
Tattoos: Angel's wings with an Onk in the middle. (think Christopher Daniel's logo) The wings have slight fire on their ends. The tattoo is on his upper Left arm.​

Gimmick: Cocky Rockstar type. (Y2J/Edge mix)
Strength/Weakness:
Strength - Studies hours upon hours of film on his opponents. Takes any available opening to win, including cheating. Great technical wrestler, with the ability to adapt to any match style after so long. If he holds a Championship & fears losing it, he'll intentially get DQ'ed or Counted Out.
Weakness - Gets too Cocky after things go his way for too long. Weakest against Stronger/Bigger Opponents. Typically turns to "fight another day," or take the "cheap way out" (DQ/Countout) if the match isn't going his way. History of leg & ankle injuries.​

Alignment: Heel/Tweener, looks out for himself
Trained By: Jose Lothario, Shawn Michaels & Adam Copeland
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
72.jpg

Brief History: Best friends with Jason Reso & Adam Copeland, grew up together in Canada. Got into wrestling, as a fan, during the 80's, grew up idolizing Randy Savage, then Shawn Michaels during the Rocker-era, wanted to become just like him. Relocated to Texas once he found out about Jose Lothario, and trained along side Shawn Michaels toward the end of Jose's teaching career. Grew cocky against their teachings & was banned from their school.

Moved back to hometown of Toronto, Ontario & finished up training along side Adam Copeland. Wrestled for several indy companies, most notably, Stampede Wrestling, for the Hart Family. Offered a developmental contract by WWF (at the time) but turned it down, once again feeling overly cocky about not having to waste time in the indy scene any longer & wanting to move up to the big time roster. Joined ACW. from their beginning.

While in ACW. he became a Tag Team Champion with his bodyguard, Shadow. They never lost their Championships, as Shadow turned on Big Will after an almost year long reign. ACW went national, as Big Will feuded with Shadow for the better portion of the following year. After that feud ended, Will went in search of Championship gold again.. winning the "Last Man Standing" (KOTR type) Tournament in June of 2003 & earning a World Championship match against the then Champion, Marc Vicious, in July of 2003. Once again being betrayed, this time by his fiancee', Big Will came up just short of winning the World Heavyweight Championship & once again had to start from the bottom up. In January of 2004, Big Will won the Lethal Lottery (Royal Rumble type) match to earn another World Championship at "Heaven & Hell," ACW's version of WrestleMania. Big Will fought his long-time friend, "Sweetness" for the World Championship. In the two monthes building up to their match, Big Will felt that he would've been betrayed, so instead of waiting for it.. Will turned against "Sweetness," & resorted back to his cockiness that had been deep inside all along. At ACW's "Heaven & Hell" Big Will realized his greatest moment to date by becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Similar to the Tag Team Championships, Big Will never lost the World Championship either.. as a broken ankle sidelined him during the winter (December) of 2004. Big Will's contract came up with the company during his rehab & he opted NOT to resign until he knew what he fully wanted.

Title History: ACW Tag Team Champion, ACW World Heavyweight Champion

Entrance Music: "Famous" - Puddle of Mudd
Entrance description: Walks out on stage & stands at the top of the ramp. Walks to both sides & acknowledges his fans, then proceeds down the ramp-way. Slides into the ring, under the bottom ropes, then leaps up & walks toward the turnbuckle. Climbs up to acknowledge more of his fans, holding up a single finger, then pointing at his chest, indicating he's "The One."

Finishers:
Willennium (Super-Kick)
Will of Fame (Rolling Cutter/Roll of the Dice)

15 Most used moves:
1. Will To Win (Different Versions of the D.D.T)
2. Satelite Spin (Inverted headlock backbreaker into a russian leg sweep)
3. Tope Rope Elbow Drop
4. Top Rope Flyng Crossbody
5. Fireman's Carry into a Gutbuster
6. Step-Up Ensiguri
7. German Suplex into a pin
8. Hurricanrana into punches
9. Half-Nelson Bulldog
10. Kneeling inverted Sharpshooter
11. Illegal pin, using the ropes
12. Piledriver
13. Sleeper hold
14. Flying forearm
15. Armbar take-down

[youtube]arnw2ABS4y4[/youtube]

Sample RP:
Pyro explodes from each corner of the ring, as the camera pans out to focus on the entire ring which has two leather mini couches, two spot lights on each far end of the couches & an L.C.D. H.D. 27in. monitor between the two couches. All of this is on a stylish rug that covers the whole ring, the rug itself is black, with a Silver star, in the middle & a Neon Blue "1" in the middle of the star. A mysterious figure stands holding a microphone in the middle of the ring, standing directly on the "1."

Big Will - "Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to WZCW's first edition of.. "Big Will's 15 Minutes of Fame!" Now, after carefully looking over the roster to see who I could have as my first-ever guest.. I came to the decision that.. NOONE in the back has half the talent that I do, & thus I've decided that I'll be my own guest.. to showcase just how great, not only I am, but how absolutely famous this show will become.

You see, you've had other mock shows like Piper's Pit, Jericho's Highlight Reel, Carlito's Cabana, Edge's Cutting Edge.. but none offer what 15 Minutes of Fame offers. Sure, they may offer similar set-ups, but I wasn't on any of those shows & you won't become famous on any other show, except this one. So, without further ado.. allow me to introduce myself.

The name is Big Will, "The One" Big Will.. And you see, I've been offered big time, multi-million dollar contracts to go to the other well-known Companies, but I picked this one. After looking over how pathetic the roster is, I'm curious if I've made a mistake. I came here for one main reason, & thats to be, what I've already become simply by standing here in front of all of you.. the absolute greatest, most watched, highest rated Superstar the WZCW has ever had, or will ever have. Just by listening to me talk, each of you are better known to the world. Simply by mentioning to people that you've seen me in person, you instantly become seen in a brighter light. Heh, of course none of you will ever be me.. none of you could even hold a candle to me.. but I'm the type of person that loves to give.. & by me allowing each of you to see me, I'm giving you each something to tell your children & your grand-children about.

So, this is it. Listen up & listen good.. anyone in the back, I'm opening a challenge.. see, "The One" Big Will is in WZCW & he's here to become a Champion. I don't care what Championship, because I'm making it my goal to be the first-ever wrestler in WZCW to hold every Championship, including the Tag Team Championships.. even if I have to wrestle in a handicap match to gain them. I'm just that great. So take notice, if you're lucky enough to see me live, make sure you have a full unused roll of film, with plenty of back-ups.. If you're at home, make sure to set your D.V.D.'s & D.V.R.'s to all of my matches, because I don't do anything less than 5 star quality. I'm "The One" Big Will, & I'm here to give everyone their 15 Minutes of Fame."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back