Big show PLEASE take out khali!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it, bigger superstars are greater attractions to younger fans than cruiserweights.Sure he cant wrestle, but he puts the circus atmosphere back into pro-wrestling.If people want him gone,they shouldnt boo him.WWE keeps superstars for as long as they can garner either a negative(heel) or positive(face) reaction.They release guys who cant work the crowd.Thats why fans booing only helped to make Cena a legend(with the whole oneman against the world gimmick)

Khlai is way to dangerous to wrestle in the ring becuase he actually killed someone so a lot of people are afraid to go near him or even wrestle him

Plus on Smackdown it looked like he damaged London's and Kendrick's heads plus hurt Super Crazy badly.

OH he didnt do it on purpose, and a few wrestlers have died in rings for various reasons, hell Droz cant walk because of Dlo brown, Austin had his neck broke by owen hart, it happens.

He is just worthless, i wouldnt say he was a danger just not a wrestler

Bord-E said:
OH he didnt do it on purpose, and a few wrestlers have died in rings for various reasons, hell Droz cant walk because of Dlo brown, Austin had his neck broke by owen hart, it happens.

He is just worthless, i wouldnt say he was a danger just not a wrestler
Mistakes happen, but he is way too green to be in the ring.

juz hope goldberg back to wwe..and spear the hell of khali's ass...n take him out..

They need to pair up Khali with a big wrestler, to demonstrate his full potential. They have bought him into the WWE with the "Big Guy" gimmick, and thus they should have him feud with a bigger guy. Beating smaller guys will do little for his image, as anybody could really do that.

I think the following may be suitable opponents for him:

- Mark Henry
- Batista [When he returns]

Would have been good to see him feud with Big Show, but I am guessing that that is no longer going to happen seeing as the Big Show is now an ECW Superstar

kANE CAN DESTROY HIM !!!!!!

KANE IS THE MONSTER OF THE WWE !!!!!

KANE MUST DESTROY THE MONSTER WITHIN HIM TO BECOME MAN ENOUGH TO DEFEAT KHALI.

THE ANGLE WITH KANE VS KANE AT THE MINUTE IS LIKE SUPERMAN FIGHTING HIMSELF.

Kane: yes
Mark Henry: yes
Big Show: no because he is in ECW

They just made Khali look strong by beating taker. Taker will beat Khali and it's over for Khali

They're giving that big bum a push that should have went to someone who was more deserving.

JohnnyRodz said:
They're giving that big bum a push that should have went to someone who was more deserving.

ya like they should have made Taker heal n then had bobby lashley beat him. It probably wouldnt have worked out but atleast Lashley has some wrestling skill.

Khali can make people look more better like if lashley beats him he will have a huge name for himself. the first ever person to beat the great khali in the wwe and the guy is huge.

I dont know about him... he is big but he seems very clumsy too. MIght just be his "Character" since he is supposed to be visious and scary but to me it seems like khali doesnt have as much control as someone like big show. Compare the way the two move..big show is so mmuch more graceful...if thats possible...lol

Finally someone said that

These gimmicks are shit like The Great Khali and Umaga's gimmick.

I think that Khali will get released after someone beats him, he has NO purpose.

People are saying that Khali's gimmick is shit, but Khali doesn't have a gimmick. He has a daft name, but other than that, he is just a big bastard. That's not a gimmick.

exoskeletion said:
People are saying that Khali's gimmick is shit, but Khali doesn't have a gimmick. He has a daft name, but other than that, he is just a big bastard. That's not a gimmick.

Your right. Khali is acting liek himself. A Huge monster that can beat down people. Khali might not be as strong in real life but anyone who is big can take him down.

Khali aint boring I like watching him destroy wrestlers. He deserves a spot there because there R a lot more ppl that I would like for him to face but most of dem R in RAW or ECW. Most wrestlers that act bad I like dem instead of the ''Good'' guys.

Khali gets a push and to me sucks. Big Show should have gotten the push, I rather see him as champion. And you know that Undertaker will come back and defeat him then poof, he is gone.
:twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back