Big show PLEASE take out khali!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deux4hm

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so this great Khali is getting a push because.......? Because he is big! Call me crazy but I thought we already had the worlds biggest athlete on raw! I cant wait till wresltlemania because i hope big show distroys khali! Anyone with me on that?

I rather Khali be taking a shit and just die the same way Elvis did. I can't stand Khali, he is getting a pointless push just cause he is in excess of 7 feet.

FLUFF said:
I rather Khali be taking a shit and just die the same way Elvis did. I can't stand Khali, he is getting a pointless push just cause he is in excess of 7 feet.

Agreed. And that Undertaker match pissed me off.

yeah but I just wish Big show would go take him out. Since Big seems so much bigger. Would be a hella of a fight.

^I see your point. That's why in my very own ppv, Fluff's fantasy, there is a six man elimination chamber match featuring those three as well as Kane and Andre. The 6th man is a secret.

Just had to get that little cheap advertising in there. lolol

aww good ol fantasy wrestling... :) can u imagine Khali (as much as i hate him) with taker in a tag match against kane and big show! that would be something else....

ya i wouldn't mind seeing big show take him out, but it'd be pretty cool if kane turns into the monster again, and destroys khali

^You just made my day. I thnk kane would just destroy Khali and send him back to India or wherever the fuck he is from. lol

i just hope wwe realizes everyone hates khali before WrestleMania 23 hes going to be fired atleast by October(hoepfully sooner) or wwe is gonna get really screwed up and have this big guy that cant talk just doing squash matches

Actually I can see either Big Show, Kane, or Taker talking him out.
But Taker is more of a better choice since he is all reayd feuding with him and he can take him out.
But if not him then Kane.

As far as story lines go, it does makes the most sense to have taker take him out. I just think that it would be a good futre story line to have big show take him out. It would be a clash of the giants since Big show is the only person NEar his size...

deux4hm said:
As far as story lines go, it does makes the most sense to have taker take him out. I just think that it would be a good futre story line to have big show take him out. It would be a clash of the giants since Big show is the only person NEar his size...

Taker should beat Khali becuase Khali beat him clean so the next ppv Taker should beat him and end the feud. Big Show might not feud with Khali becuase he is on Raw. OR bring Big Show to Smackdown and have a Triple Threat Match between Khali, Taker, and Show.

Taker should of destroyed Khail at Judgement Day but Vince McMahons big man fetish got in the way so now we have to put up with a preschooler that knows karate

FLUFF said:
^I see your point. That's why in my very own ppv, Fluff's fantasy, there is a six man elimination chamber match featuring those three as well as Kane and Andre. The 6th man is a secret.

Just had to get that little cheap advertising in there. lolol

hmmm, is the 6th man...

Big John Studd?
Giant Gonzalez?
King Kong Bundy?

lol

The Big Show vs. The Great Khali is definately a good matchup
they're the 2 biggest guys in WWE right now
what a crazy site to see them in the ring against eachother
i really hope it happens somehow

AussieHobo said:
Taker should of destroyed Khail at Judgement Day but Vince McMahons big man fetish got in the way so now we have to put up with a preschooler that knows karate

Yes, I know Taker should of beat Khali at Judgment Day so they make Khali look more of a monster.

Any match with Khali will SUCK

Look I want Khali do defeat everyone and he could but if he were defeated I want him to lose to The Undertaker. The Deadman only has a few more fights left in him so why not face Khali? But if the Deadman should have his last match I want it to be against Kane or Batista. Khali seems unstoppable and he should be dat way but I only want The Deadman to win him. Khali should be the World HeavyWeight champion and then lose it to The Undertaker.

J-Slim said:
Look I want Khali do defeat everyone and he could but if he were defeated I want him to lose to The Undertaker. The Deadman only has a few more fights left in him so why not face Khali? But if the Deadman should have his last match I want it to be against Kane or Batista. Khali seems unstoppable and he should be dat way but I only want The Deadman to win him. Khali should be the World HeavyWeight champion and then lose it to The Undertaker.
I'd heard that the Undertaker offered to job to Kane at mania but Kane wasn't keen as he was worried it might damage Undertakers character. Whilst it's nice they obvouisly have alot of respect for each other I'm kinda gutted as I think that could have been the last match for both of them and that would have been quite cool. Kahli won't be around for long IMO the undertaker will come back beat him and then he'll go. Whilst I don't really believe he's dangerous he is very stiff in the ring and not very entertaining to watch.:wwf:

He did killed someone he did an imperfect powerbomb and the person died when they tooked him to the hospital.

I know cuz it wuz an accident. So Khali is dangerous but I think Taker could stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back