Khali is Out!

Or maybe they're advertising it so that they can do a promo in the show and have it as a 'dramatic change' with some sort of over the top unbelievable twist like Khali's pet rat dies or something, and Big Show has to take his place...

I think it is fake about Khali being out! It isn't on WWE.COM like Lashley and on Sky Sports 1 over in England it still says Punjabi Prison Match, The Under vs. The Great Khalie and the final card also says Punjabi Prison Match, The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali... We'll wait and see.

I think this is super fake. Lashley's, who I might add isn't even the main event, is posted on WWE.com. I would think that they would put one of the most important one on there, which is Khali's. Khali is scheduled to be in the Main Event of the PPV not Lashley. It doesn't make since.

Unless they are deciding to wait till the PPV to announce he is out, then it was a big fake rumour. As people have said already, WWE.com is still advertising it and Cole's report talked aboutt he match and mentioned Khali still.

^that means nothing. WWE could be using it as some kind of incident at the actual ppv and big show at the last minute will replace him it could be announced.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
^that means nothing. WWE could be using it as some kind of incident at the actual ppv and big show at the last minute will replace him it could be announced.

Yeah that's what i said.

They could wait till announce it at the PPV but if they don't then it was a fake rumour.

Should be a decent match whether it's Khali or Big Show participating.

yeh sorry i meant the guy who posted above you. YOu got there first though

Can I ask though why wwe would cancel the ECW house shows if this is a fake rumour??

Khali Is At The Gab! He Is In The Back Locker Room With Divari. It Just Showed Him And Davari Talking About The Match.

Yeah but he said he wanted to confront Undertaker now!

Which means he MAY confront him and get injured, hence Show stepping in.

Not sure but it could happen.

As it was shown, an "attack" from Big Show left him out

his contract is ending soon so when he comes back i think he should go agains the undertaker in a buried alive match at summerslam and the undetaker wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back