Big Show fired (keep it all in here!!!!)

You know what, I like Big Show because he can be one of the most intimidating characters ever...the problem is this crying crap that is going on, show does it well but its nothing but awkward seeing a man of that size and stature crying and begging for his job. I am hoping for a heel big show turn, because the guy is a monster when he is a heel. So like most people I see it Big Show interfering on JL's behalf and knocking cena out

This is going to be a reply to various posts on here. One, I see multiple people saying how somehow Johnny L will win by dq. Please tell me how is Johnny gonna win by dq when the only way to win is by pin or submission? I liked how someone said the next night on Raw trips will grab Johnny by the tie and make him beg. That would make complete sense, ESP after Paul Heyman just told trips he was suing him, for the exact same reason, so let's get 3 lawsuits going! And finally, love how we through other superstars out there returning, it is a good possibility, but Brian fking Kendrick???? Really. Please tell me what he can do to cena to keep him down so Johnny can win. Maybe a couple drop kicks? My guess is the ultimate warrior is coming back. Maybe even hogan

this is all a set up, big show is in on it, eve brought out the fake letter to give cena a sense that he could actually win, why would they have in it any contracted superstar when i guy was just fired 20 mins before, big show makes johnny win, and he gets his job back or maybe he is just using big show. i would have liked it to be a different superstar involed maybe zack ryder cuz he is freinds with cena..but i guess the big show is not doing anything since it looks like cody & santino will fued with the us and intercon title

I see this possibly going down the road that HBK and JBL went down a few years ago, when Michaels was portrayed as broke and JBL gave him a job and treated him like crap.

Here's how I see it going - Show shows up at OTL begging for his job back. Johnny tells him that he has an idea of how he could possibly get his job back. Later, during Johnny's match w/Cena, Show runs out and reluctantly chokeslams Cena, giving Johnny a pinfall win. Since Show was already fired, they can't fire him again, right?

Next night on Raw, Show comes out with Johnny or Johnny intro's him. Remember he said he'd do "anything?" Well, there you go. He doesn't necessarily turn full heel, but he becomes the reluctant heel like HBK until he has a chance to break away from Johnny. Easy peasy storyline that's been run before.

Or, he does go full heel and starts a program with Cena.

Either way.

I honestly feel he will return this Sunday to help Johnny. The stipulation read by Cena last night stated "if any current Superstar interferes he will be fired". Well, Big Show is technically not a current superstar. I can see him turning heel and joining a corporation type of group just to have his job back. I'd love to see the big nasty bastard big show return. I'm really kind of tired of his laughing, smiling, fun loving gimmick right now. Maybe a feud with Cena leading up to Summerslam?

I, like most others on here, think Show will cost Cena the match at OTL. I'm not sure whether it will be as a reluctant heel or if they will reveal that it was a plan all along to get Johnny to win the match. I think I prefer the latter idea and have Show feud with Cena for a while. I also like the idea of a corportation-style stable with Show, Eve, Otunga and a few more like the Miz etc

Well now that quote Big Show is Fired and Brock has quit, there are 2 guys who can help John at the match cause remember the letter that was read stated anyone in the back etc interferred they would be fired, big show is fired so he is safe to interfer, Brock Quit so he is safe to interfer, if batista did come back he is not a wrestler so he can interfer, if big John looses he is gone and back behind the seen maybe Teddy Long gets his job back and runs smack down again, big show gets brought back unless show is making a movie or just needs some time off for injuries.

we all know that match will not be a one on one it never is

besides the fact that big show being fired was the stupidest segment on raw this year i would be surprised if him or brock didnt cost cena the match at over the limit if batista comes back thats just a horrible idea hes a waste of space so id say if anybody interfears its show although i could also see cena beating big johnny then the next night on raw we see triple h say hes rehired the big show.

I, like most others on here, think Show will cost Cena the match at OTL. I'm not sure whether it will be as a reluctant heel or if they will reveal that it was a plan all along to get Johnny to win the match. I think I prefer the latter idea and have Show feud with Cena for a while. I also like the idea of a corportation-style stable with Show, Eve, Otunga and a few more like the Miz etc

Beat me to it....I think this will be revealed to be a ploy between Big Show and JL all along. It's probably time for a big show heel turn anyway, he hasn't been one for quite a while.

I'm in 2 minds.

Part of me thinks that Lesnar try to interfere, but Big Show will prevent him from doing so. Those 2 had a rivalry a while ago, could always rekindle that feud for a few weeks.

Alternatively, I can see Show being forced to do things by Big John so he can have his job back.

I don't think Show has that long left in his career, when he does retire he will do on his terms.

Who else has been in WWE for as long as he has, Kane, Taker, HHH?

At this point, it's almost too obvious that Show will "make a deal with Johnny" and come back to screw Cena, so I really hope that doesn't happen.

Unless, of course, he comes out in his black one-sy, long hair and a cigarette in his mouth to choke slam Cena. THAT would be fantastic.

At this point, it's almost too obvious that Show will "make a deal with Johnny" and come back to screw Cena, so I really hope that doesn't happen.

Unless, of course, he comes out in his black one-sy, long hair and a cigarette in his mouth to choke slam Cena. THAT would be fantastic.

You figure if he does get involved in the match, it will have to be him coming out through the crowd. Having him come from the back wouldn't make sense because he's "fired."

I imagine it being the same as when Nash came back. The commentators will do their best to keep the audience away from what is happening outside the match until BAMM!!!!!!!!!!! there's Big Show.

The only problem I have with a heel turn is Big Show is supposed to hate JL for firing him. If he does turn on Cena, it may end up being the "I had to do it, but I hated doing it" scenario since JL got the match stipulations AFTER he fired Show. Of course, WWE could make it seem like both collaborated since they seem to think we're dumb enough to forget Show got fired beforehand.

Then we'll see JL treat Big Show the same way he does with Long on Smackdown.

While Big Show interfering to help John Laurinaitis is probably the obvious storyline, there is an alternative that also makes sense.

Why couldn't the Big Show interfere on behalf of John Cena? Big Show was utterly humiliated by Laurinaitis, and would reasonably be very, very pissed off that he still got fired. So, what happens if Big Show causes Johnny Ace the win? Johnny gets fired. Who replaces him? Probably Teddy Long, would most likely reinstate Big Show immediately.

He was told that if he apologized to Laurinaitis, he wouldn't get fired. He apologized and still got fired. Why would the Big Show have any reason to believe that Johnny would reinstate him if he interfered? Johnny JUST lied to him 6 days before the PPV. Show has no reason to take Laurinaitis at his word.

I really like this idea, too, but if they're going to do it, just do it. Miz, Otunga, Eve, Show, Ace would be a formidable stable and give Miz something to do...maybe by extension they can enlist the services of Swagger/Ziggler with Vicki like the McMahon Helmsley regime did with Edge and Christian a while back.

"Dude, we're totally working for the facgime!"

I thought this same thing when the stip was announced, but i hope they dont do this cuz the feud and matches that Cena and Show had in 2009 sucked and was boring.

It's certainly possible that Show will somehow interfere in the Cena vs. Big Johnny match. After all, technically, he's no longer a "superstar" as he's been "fired". Stepping into help JL win could be a means of Show getting his job back and turning heel in the process.

Others have mentioned Brock Lesnar, which is also possible. Lesnar interfering and possibly renewing his feud with Cena while Triple H is "on the mend" would have more impact than a Cena vs. Show feud. If this did take place, I'd see Lesnar getting a win over Cena, thus putting to rest all the nonsensical claims of Lesnar being buried.

(Just putting my bulletproof vest in preparation for being shot down...)

What if both Lesnar and Show interfered in the match? What if Laurinaitis, drunk on power, reforms a pseudo Team Lesnar to act as his own personal bodyguard army? You've already got Giant Lord Prince Albert Tensai Train on Johnny's side, and there's a nominal chance of Matt Morgan returning, so at least 3 of the 5 members are in. Ryback could easily replace Nathan Jones.

Anyroad, I feel Show has been a hat-giver for too long. I miss the Big Nasty Bastard. Like Kane, he's one of those characters that can seamlessly flit back and forth between face and heel without the fans minding.

While Big Show interfering to help John Laurinaitis is probably the obvious storyline, there is an alternative that also makes sense.

Why couldn't the Big Show interfere on behalf of John Cena? Big Show was utterly humiliated by Laurinaitis, and would reasonably be very, very pissed off that he still got fired. So, what happens if Big Show causes Johnny Ace the win? Johnny gets fired. Who replaces him? Probably Teddy Long, would most likely reinstate Big Show immediately.

He was told that if he apologized to Laurinaitis, he wouldn't get fired. He apologized and still got fired. Why would the Big Show have any reason to believe that Johnny would reinstate him if he interfered? Johnny JUST lied to him 6 days before the PPV. Show has no reason to take Laurinaitis at his word.
the only reason for that is it makes no sense. why should Big Show interfere and help John Cena??? Cena vs. Laurinaitis on paper should be a simple match for a guy like Cena to win, so why would he need help from the Big Show. Show could wait for Cena to get his win, then come out, get his payback and then leave, but it makes alot of sense for him to cost Cena, get his job back after Johnny wins and then turns into a heel because he turned on Cena to get his job back. he would turn heel by saying that he did this because he wanted his job back and that any person would do the same thing

It makes perfect sense to fire the Big Show on Monday. So he cant be terminated, when he appears ringside (probably in the audience) @ OtL.

my prediction is: Cena bangs the hell out of big johnny. Big Show enters the Ring everyone assuming he will beat laurinitis too, but then turns on cena, chokeslam him and pull laurinitis over the carcass....

this means laurinitis wont be fired and will reinstate Big Show as heel....

you're welcome

It makes perfect sense to fire the Big Show on Monday. So he cant be terminated, when he appears ringside (probably in the audience) @ OtL.

my prediction is: Cena bangs the hell out of big johnny. Big Show enters the Ring everyone assuming he will beat laurinitis too, but then turns on cena, chokeslam him and pull laurinitis over the carcass....

this means laurinitis wont be fired and will reinstate Big Show as heel....

you're welcome

Or - Big Show comes through the crowd, stand in the middle of the ring after Cena is done beating down JL......and lands his right cross on Cena's jaw. THUS - disqualifying JL, causing him to lose the match and to be fired. This will allow a slow heel turn which, hopefully, can result into a final Championship run for the big man.

He's much more entertaining as a heel (when done right) than he is as a face. Watching a 500 lb man "struggle" in a match against a normal sized wrestler just isn't believeable. He's better when he's dominating faces for the majority of the match.

If you watched Raw you would know that Big Show has been 'fired'.

Now my question is what next for the big guy ?

The angle I think will happen at Over the Limit in the John Cena v Big Johnny match. The terms for the match is that whoever interferes will be terminated however if Big Show is already terminated then he could interfere in the match. I believe he will knockout Cena and then Johnny will get the win thus keeping him the GM of both shows and Big Show heel turn for a feud with Cena into NOWAY OUT . This would also keep Cena out of the title picture.

What are your thoughts on my angle and what do you think should happen with the Big Show ?

I like where you're going with this. I think it totally makes sense. Johnny L can reveal it was all part of his plan. By firing Big Show, he has a bruiser that can interfere. I don't think it will lead to a feud with Cena necessarily. I think Big Show will be forced to do Johnny L's dirty work until finally Johnnly reinstates him. So, he'll be interfering and attacking several different people other than Cena. Cena could maybe feud with Big Show for a match or two but I don't see it going anywhere beyond that.

i honestly think that WWE will upset there fans agian there probally gonna let big show interfre while ref is down and then he punches john lauranitus den cena AAs john lauranitus den wins ......but john laurnitus doesnt get fired as GM because big show interfred

very good concept and it makes perfect sense. i can see johnny offering big show his job back if he interferes and knocks out cena. (agreement would have to happen off camera) you gotta think though...big show is OVER with the kids. always putting the skully on a small childs head. but a heel turn would make him more relevant as he joins johnny's faction and continues to do his bidding. should be interesting.

I think this is a realistic scenario and my money is on Big Show helping Johnny L win. However, I am not sure a Big Show heel turn will work out quite like this. Big Show came out on Raw crying and saying how he loves the fans. I think fans will sympathize with him if he interferes and will be happy he got rehired. I don't think Cena will fault Big Show for this and I don't see him holding a grudge. Also, with the way the story has played out, I don't see many people cheering Cena over Big Show, not even little kids. Big Show would have to cut a major promo saying how he only cares about money, hates the fans, etc., for anyone to take him seriously as a heel based on what happened on Monday. In fact, I would venture to say that if Cena were to retaliate on Big Show, even his most loyal fans could turn on him. Cena will sympathize with Big Show and will easily forgive him. That's just how his character is.

It's like when Shawn Michaels was having money problems and was working for JBL. He was doing heelish things, but his character wasn't exactly a heel if I recall correctly. John Cena has no beef with Big Show and I think his feud with Laurinaitis will continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back