"Believe We're Here." WWE Raw LD 2/17/14

Orton vs. Sheamus was a lot better than I expected. Props to both men.

And that ending was pure pandemonium. Great shit. Very good Raw.

Best Overall Show I have watched since SummerSlam...

No Segments to really complain about, even got the Shield vs Wyatt tease at the end.

I'd grade it an A-.

Good Job,WWE.
Guess Punk leaving did make a bit of a difference after all, not that I am begging for him to return,btw.

Sheamus
Bray Wyatt
Shield
John Cena
Cesaro
Undertaker
Brock Lesnar

Other than maybe Cena vs. Bray, all of those guys are in play for Wrestlemania. That's awesome.

Ah, the old WCW ending. Nice.

Pretty damn solid show this week. They did a great job at making things more exciting heading into the PPV.

Only WCW did that EVERY Nitro and Thunder. It was cool when it started though.

Lost its flavor after a while didnt it. That is because they forgot how to pull off anticipation to a feud like WWE has marvelously done here with the Wyatts\Shield.

Ah, the old WCW ending. Nice.

Pretty damn solid show this week. They did a great job at making things more exciting heading into the PPV.

To me the all out brawl was the ECW ending and the gang beat down on one guy followed up by said beaten down guy joining gang was the WCW ending.

Good show, great pace to the night. I was never bored for long.

Lost its flavor after a while didnt it. That is because they forgot how to pull off anticipation to a feud like WWE has marvelously done here with the Wyatts\Shield.

It really loses its flavor when every week the NWO would beat them down and spray paint Flair's hair, then at the PPV, they would beat them down again. Wyatts/Shield is probably even more anticipated than the Elimination Chamber match.

They should do a Raw ending like tonight where The Shield, Sheamus, Cena, Bryan, Cesaro, Christian, Orton and the Wyatts are all going at it all coming in in that order. But then Lesnar comes out, everyone is all of a sudden a giant stable and tries to go after him, but Lesnar single handedly destroys every single one of them. Think about it. 12 against 1 and 1 destroys all of them. That would be just incredible

They should do a Raw ending like tonight where The Shield, Sheamus, Cena, Bryan, Cesaro, Christian, Orton and the Wyatts are all going at it all coming in in that order. But then Lesnar comes out, everyone is all of a sudden a giant stable and tries to go after him, but Lesnar single handedly destroys every single one of them. Think about it. 12 against 1 and 1 destroys all of them. That would be just incredible

That would be just dumb.

12 jobbers instead if the 12 main guys on the roster, then it would work,no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back