Behind The Scenes.

JayMiine

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm very interested in reading articles or getting information on certain events in WW(F)E/WCW/ECW history. Events that occurred in wrestling such as the Montreal Screwjob, or FingerPoke of Doom, or The Curtain Call events with more to the story. Events, or Incidents, anything that happened that shouldn't have and had a lot going on behind the scenes that made it happen. Any good Shoot Interviews? I'm looking for links or help finding out about whatever you guys are suggesting(Please help me out).

What I'm looking for here is suggestions of events that happened in wrestling that have more to them then just what we saw on TV. I'm asking you guys to give me some suggestions of topics you found cool/interesting and think would be good to add to my wrestling knowledge.

I love behind the scenes information, so please make any good suggestion you have. Why a certain wrestler left, or some backstage beef, really anything that is interesting in the world of wrestling.

Please provide me with a wikipedia link or link to some page that has information on the topic.

Maybe even an Old PPV that you found AMAZING? WM 17-19 any old WCW/ECW PPV? Anything that you think a true wrestling fan should watch/know.

Thanks.

Shane Douglas throwing down the NWA title and "The Outlaw" going on a rampage about Vince McMahon fucking him over...

Thanks Guys.
Downloading Wrestling with Shadows, Saw Shane and..
Where can I find "The Outlaw" talking?

Thanks Guys.
Downloading Wrestling with Shadows, Saw Shane and..
Where can I find "The Outlaw" talking?

No clue. It was on Impact. He started going off about how WWE and Vince were fucking with him, and TNA cut his mic out. He went to the announce table, and they cut to like a 6 minute block of commercials.

I've read that it may have been a "worked shoot", but I'm not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back