Behind the scenes legit bad asses

matt_hud

Occasional Pre-Show
Recently I was watching videos of various wrestlers on YouTube and I began to think… Who is the baddest of the bad when it comes to being a legit tough guy???

I remember stories of how Bradshaw & Bob Holly were the guys Vince used to discipline wrestlers in the ring because of their toughness, we have all heard about Khali and Big shows fight recently, we all know the credentials of Kurt Angle & Bobby Lashley, and Brock Lesner speaks for himself… But excluding Andre the Giant who is the most legit tough guy in wrestling history??? This question can bring about 1000’s of answers and I have 3 guys who come to mind… However there are so many possibilities out there I am dying to hear what other people think and who they would choose…

I said I have 3 choices… The Dynamite Kid Tom Billington, Meng/Haku, & Road Warrior Hawk…

I know once read where Randy Savage wanted to go to a bar, but was afraid to go alone so he took Dynamite to watch his back, and Jacques Rougeau hitting him with a roll of quarters and Kid didn’t go down…

As for Meng I remember reading where he had Brutus Beefcake down by the throat and it took Hulk Hogan several minutes to talk him into letting Brutus go…

As for Hawk, well we all know his reputation as a bouncer before wrestling, not to mention stories of him backing down Dr Death Steve Williams, plus the guy was just nuts…LOL

Anyway my pick as baddest wrestler behind the scenes during any generation….

Road Warrior Hawk…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back