Beast Answers Questions Regarding AFL, Rugby Union and Domestic Football

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
Feel free to ask any questions regarding the three sports named! I'd love to be able to answer questions about American based sports but quite frankly I don't know much about it. My knowledge can also extend to Tennis to any of you Tennis fans out there! Going to sleep now though because of school tomorrow, but I'd be happy to wake up to some questions and answer them!

this just may well be the first post about footy this year - FINALLY *tears of joy*

Which afl team do you support?
Do you think they'll make finals this year?

Brisbane Lions

Unfortunately, no.

I would make a joke about how you guys were almost beaten by melbourne but i'm afraid it'll give my team bad karma this week (Carlton FTW)

speaking of melbourne, when do you think they'll beat a team outside of the bottom five?

do you play any fantasy football?

I would make a joke about how you guys were almost beaten by melbourne but i'm afraid it'll give my team bad karma this week (Carlton FTW)

speaking of melbourne, when do you think they'll beat a team outside of the bottom five?

do you play any fantasy football?

Well Carlton surely won't lose to them, (here's hoping I jinx them ;)) and if we lost to them, I'd welcome any welcome any incoming jokes, because that is what we would deserve.

They played some good footy against the Lions but not good enough to beat a team of any real class in my opinion, but you always get one of those shock wins so I do expect Melbourne to beat a team outside of the bottom five at some point.

Dream Team is my calling, but I've been very unlucky in my first proper year of it.

Well Carlton surely won't lose to them, (here's hoping I jinx them ;)) and if we lost to them, I'd welcome any welcome any incoming jokes, because that is what we would deserve.

They played some good footy against the Lions but not good enough to beat a team of any real class in my opinion, but you always get one of those shock wins so I do expect Melbourne to beat a team outside of the bottom five at some point.

Dream Team is my calling, but I've been very unlucky in my first proper year of it.

We better not lose to them, if that happens I'm switching to supporting Gold Coast :p. I'm loving how they're playing at the moment, they should make finals in the next couple of years. Do you think GC could make finals soon?

A group of my school buddies and some DT Talk (heard of it?) writers are pretty serious about dream team, we finished second overall in the league ranking last year and are 7th now i think. My ranking's 600ish what's yours? What's made this year so unlucky for you?

We better not lose to them, if that happens I'm switching to supporting Gold Coast :p. I'm loving how they're playing at the moment, they should make finals in the next couple of years. Do you think GC could make finals soon?

A group of my school buddies and some DT Talk (heard of it?) writers are pretty serious about dream team, we finished second overall in the league ranking last year and are 7th now i think. My ranking's 600ish what's yours? What's made this year so unlucky for you?

They are definitely playing some good footy, finals could be around in the next few years with added experience. Ablett is an absolute jet, Jaeger O'Meara is a promising young rookie, Dixon can become a great forward over the years.

Yeah I've been introduced to DT Talk at the DT Preseason, very helpful. The league I am in with my mates is around the 60-70 mark.

What's made this year unlucky is my unique premiums, every week one of my premiums have been a spud for me, which is super frustrating. That could come down to rookie mistakes, though.

Dixon can become a great forward over the years.

Charlie Dixon has been my best pickup this season in dream team, although i should have picked up westhoff instead i like having a player i like to watch. 60-70 for a league ranking's pretty good, especially if you have a couple of spud teams in your league. How do you think you'll go in the eliminator?

Also do you play any of these sports?

Not too well in the eliminator, hopefully I make a bit of progress though, not expecting a lot in my first season of DT if I'm honest.

Played 7 years of soccer, 3 years of footy and 2 years of rugby.

which do you prefer to play?
I've played 10 years of footy myself, have to take this year off to let my body heal from being stupid and thinking i could play senior footy when i was still in the u17's... seniors is rough, got to play on an Ablett though :p

Soccer has always been a favourite of mine, I've played a couple of ressies games every now and then and then got destroyed physically! Always a good challenge though

going from monstering the little u16's to almost dying every week in seniors was a bit of a rude awakening :p
still got to get a tooth checked out after a particularly hairy man decided my defensive strategy of "Be a dick" was annoying, his solution being to re arrange my lower jaw... I love footy :p

Who's the best player in the AFL right now and why?

Gary Ablett, such class in an inexperienced side, his performance against st kilda in round one proves it.

why did Jack Watts get picked no.1 in the draft?

What is the reason behind Melbourne being so damn shitty at football for the last decade or so?

What do think will happen when the lions tour ?

Australian teams have been good this year in super rugby, I can see the wallabies putting up a great fight this time round.

why did Jack Watts get picked no.1 in the draft?

What is the reason behind Melbourne being so damn shitty at football for the last decade or so?

I'm not actually sure, I guess retrospect is a wonderful thing, but there were so many better players in that pool.

Poor management, poor recruitment. Tanking was also an issue, which I believe they have been guilty of.

Technically they were found innocent of tanking but the AFL still fined them for playing without the best interests of the game - pretty much the AFL's poor attempt at hiding the fact that there was some really shoddy things going on behind the scenes there..

Speaking of shoddy behind the scenes stuff, what do you think will be the final result of the whole drug investigation thing?

Oh I am sick of it! Just want to get it over with, if found guilty I think a sacking for Hird is in order (as much as I like him) and the team plays for no points in the home and away season (a la Melbourne Storm scandal).

Are you doing any tipping/how well are you going in it?

Is your dreamteam in as much carnage as everyone else's is this week?

My dream team is in the shits this week, probably my fault for including so many port players, but it was looking in good shape with Heath shaw in the first game...

No tipping though, didn't get in quick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back