Battleground 2015 LD

who cares. It sucks alot. Almost like they have no opponent for Brock.

I asked KB this in his thread, I'll ask you the same: WHO benefits from a Taker-Lesnar programme? I just can't see any benefits whatsoever and I am a Huge Taker mark.

There is no benefits. They are essentially throwing away everything they built Lesnar up to be for the last year and a half just so Taker can get his win from Mania back. You know, the win that everyone is cool with now and didn't hurt Taker and turned Brock into something awesome. Whatever man.

That was a really good show. There were good to great matche's from start to finish. Idk what some people in this LD are on as the Taker interference was a good move.

There is no benefits. They are essentially throwing away everything they built Lesnar up to be for the last year and a half just so Taker can get his win from Mania back. You know, the win that everyone is cool with now and didn't hurt Taker and turned Brock into something awesome. Whatever man.

Indeed. Definitely seems like something to help dwindling ratings more than anything... SIGH

I would rather have Cena beat Brock and get the rub, than Undertaker.. Undertaker winning and getting his win back is the most counter-productive move they could EVER do..

Which will lead to Brock finally putting Taker out to pasture for good at Mania.

To the people who called the ending "lame" and "such bullshit", whats lame and bullshit was and would have been watching Lesnar deliver his one and only move, the world's shittest suplex, over and over yet again. If Cena was to repeat the same move over and over like Brock does he'd have been ripped to bits on here for it a long time ago. Plus what exactly is wrong with allowing a legend the opportunity to do the only thing he has never done before he hangs 'em up for good?

Seriously, people are talking about Brock Lesnar losing all of his heat after getting chokeslammed and Tombstoned several times by Undertaker? Losing all of his heat in like 3 minutes? It's Brock Lesnar. He's going to be fine.

Seriously, people are talking about Brock Lesnar losing all of his heat after getting chokeslammed and Tombstoned several times by Undertaker? Losing all of his heat in like 3 minutes? It's Brock Lesnar. He's going to be fine.

If he loses to Undertaker at SS, he will lose most of his heat.

If this was their plan the entire time, why not preserve the streak?? Lesnar breaking the streak feels like a total waste now, if he loses to Taker.. and if Taker loses again, he looks like a chump

If this was their plan the entire time, why not preserve the streak?? Lesnar breaking the streak feels like a total waste now, if he loses to Taker.. and if Taker loses again, he looks like a chump

How is it a waste? Brock has drawn a very significant amount of money over the past 1.5 years after breaking the streak.

There's a lot of different ways this thing could pan out.

How is it a waste? Brock has drawn a very significant amount of money over the past 1.5 years after breaking the streak.

There's a lot of different ways this thing could pan out.

Because as soon as Taker avenges his loss, half of Lesnar's mystique would be gone.. then his drawing power wouldn't be as great. So you could either preserve that drawing power, or you could hurt it so that a nearly-retired superstar can get his win back.

Man the only way this booking would've been acceptable is if the main event of SS is a triple threat match between Rollins, taker, and lesnar.. Rollins sneaks the win on either guy.

Then Lesnar not taking the pin at BG would make sense, because losing 2 ppvs in a row doesn't do him any favors.

Maybe it is a triple threat match for the main event of SS.. who else does Rollins face? Reigns is probably continuing his feud with Wyatt since he lost. Cena is feuding with Owens, Orton with Sheamus, possibly Ambrose but we've seen that match 10000 times or maybe Ambrose teams with Reigns since they've been pushing this whole bromance thing.. so its either a triple threat, or rollins faces HHH in a very rushed feud.

Taker being back is fine, him facing Brock is fine and I really hope they get top billing at the PPV. I don't think you could pay me to watch HHH vs. Rollins so I'm hoping for anyone else to face Rollins but at this point it's looking like they're going that way.

I correctly predicted the winner to every match besides Cena/Owens and Rollins/Lesnar. But with Rollins/Lesnar I correctly predicted the finish at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back