tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

[YOUTUBE]JLCFgIPeNk0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DhmknSWqmKQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TE8ps7cVekg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]k2Y79Xxrk80[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Pf8tHfZ6kag[/YOUTUBE]

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Manik.

So to recap: they knew he was going to be Manik in all the taped matches yet they still changed his name despite him not winning the title or really doing anything aside from splitting from Storm.

As usual, this company looks like it can't remember what it did at the last taping and it gets screwy as a result.

Eh, they were kinda screwed there. They had to kill the Revolution, and they killed it dead by having Sheera, Abyss and Manik all attack Storm. I guess they could have had him not take his mask off and talk about how he isn't Manik anymore, but in this case I can't really hold it against them.

I can.

Leave him as Manik, like they left Abyss as Abyss. Shera is getting a push (Heaven knows why) but Manik is still the same X-Division filler he's been for years. I'm sure I'm just an internet nerd for noticing though.

Well, Manik was the name given to him by Storm, so if Sheera is ditching "Khoya", then it makes sense for Perkins to ditch "Manik".

They were between a rock and a hard place, really.

Storm didn't name him Manik. He was using that when Storm and Sanada kidnapped him. There's no need for him to change names.

So I like the idea, but then you realize that this is probably all we're getting for the next two and a half to three months.

Well with four people per block, you have six matches each. Eight blocks mean 48 matches. They're probably going to get five matches a week max and that means at least two and a half months. We're locked into this until the end of the year minimum.

It's slightly disturbing that Storm got a chant shortly after he tried to kill Mickie James.

Drake and Crimson are good talents. Drake is the better of the two though. Charisma beyond charisma he has.

Well too many people around here think everyone wants to see "quality WRESTLING". And they sometimes use caps because that's what they think people care about. No. Hardcore fans care about wrestling. Casuals want stories. If the entire show is based around one story, for 2 months straight, wake me up when it's done. Especially given the fact that you can read the results ahead of time.

Exactly. That and, like most tournament, there's no point in watching until the end. We're getting a bunch of mediocre matches that aren't going to mean anything for months. It's no wonder people aren't watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back