IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.27.15 — MVP v. Lashley for the World Title!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for February 27th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_022715-2.jpg

—————

impact_022715-1.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

All the posters and ads they've been having produced since the move to DA have been great. They're all done by yourfightpage.com, who also produce promotional art work for ROH and Bellator.

I totally agree on the quality of all of the promotional artwork that the company has been using this year, but that Lashley/MVP one is specifically catching my eye as one that stands out above most of the others.

MVP's tattoo's are weird as fuck - looks like the ending credits of X-Men: Days of Future Past

Is it bad that during Wrestlemania season the main feud I am enjoying week in and week out is Spud/ECIII ??????

Melendez is another guy that I wouldn't mind leaving. He's fine but I don't see the need to have hima round.

Melendez is another guy that I wouldn't mind leaving. He's fine but I don't see the need to have hima round.

I think its the whole military gimmick.. I mean when was the last time that worked in modern times? Gunner, Melendez, sarge, etc it hasn't worked since Sgt Slaughter I think....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back