Bacon Bits

If we could explain the joke? I see around the edges of it but I'm obviously missing a key reference.

Man, when it comes to meat, I've never gone beyond chicken or mutton.

One of my vegetarian friends who returned from Dallas last year had a really rough time finding food for himself. Is vegetarian food that difficult to find?

6dc3c026bbd865901d7f4302b38796f7.jpg

^^Found the above on Google:

This was written describing it - "ripped out the shrubs and planted a vegetable garden in the front yard."

:lmao:

Incredibly simple; take an empty glass bottle (like a vodka or rum bottle), cut up the ingredients you're going to use into pieces you can stuff into the bottle, fill it, then pour in lime juice and cider vinegar. Let it sit for a month and you're in business.

This is the basic recipe for any mop sauce; the more traditional Carolina mop sauce is simply vinegar and peppers, but you can manipulate ingredients easily to suit your palate.

That sounds decent, I'll give that a go.

This thread is making me hungry.

Also this thread is reminding me of a store I discovered in New Orleans for Wrestlemania 30 and visited another branch in San Fran last year (as an Englishman we sparky don't get them over here): Pepper Palace. The sauces they sell there. Mmmmmm

Jesus fuck. We don't need a pity party in our vegetables thread.

I'm drinking a cucumber lime Rockstar. It sucks. I like cucumbers a lot, so I figured I'd dig it.

I don't know how it would happen but i feel you surely would visit India.

No offense Kapu but everyone I know that's been to India, and that includes people that have family there, have reported something called Deli Belly. Seems that it has something to do with the water and or the spices used in cooking.

I'm sure what your mom makes is delicious, but us here in North America haven't got the stomachs for that.

I hate when randoms tell me I have to or I will do something. I was trying to politely tell Kap to shut up but I don't think he knew that.

To stay on topic My favorite vegetable is the carrot. Has been since I was a wee lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back