• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bacon Bits

HeenanGorilla

Championship Contender
Most of you don't know me because I don't try to get out of klunderdump's prison.

But I still read the occasional post on this forum. And one thing that is consistent is Bacon Bits contributing nothing and acting like anyone cares what he thinks. True, no one here cares what I think. But I just wanted to point out what a waste this guy is. He also seems to feel it necessary to respond to topics that don't interest him--which, based on him being 38 years old and on a wrestling forum every day, probably includes most things. There was a recent thread that could have been interesting about submission moves. Bacon Tits responded with something about how he doesn't like submission moves. Why the hell don't you just go to another topic? Do you really think people care about your opinion on anything, let alone everything?

Admittedly, I am in this prison because my disgust for today's wrestling fan spilled into some of my posts and I apparently offended the wrong people. I don't care, since anyone who moderates a wrestling forum falls into the category I despise. But there are some good people on this forum. I can think of 4 or 5 that consistently post interesting old school posts. You can tell which ones want to discuss wrestling and which want to be assholes because it gives them something to do all day. Bacon Bits falls into the latter.

I shouldn't be surprised anymore. There is no fixing the filth that live in this forum all day, every day. The same idiots that mindlessly chant "this is awesome" and overuse "holy shit" and yell "What" when someone is talking are the ones who live here. They think they are wrestling fans, but really they are trash and wrestling was better without them. "I paid for my ticket, I can do what I want." No. Your mother paid for your ticket and you can't do shit with your life. To those people, enjoy the gift I have just given you and go to town with your George Steele's Barber-level of garbage insults. I promise to let them hurt my feelings when I look at this forum again in 3 months.

page_one_.gif

This started out really good, but in the end it only served to remind us all why you're in The Prison.

Also, if other people come here to fight or have discussions about wrestling and you come here to lurk, what conclusions can we draw about you? At least the people you loathe are engaging each other socially.

This is Awesome. Holy Shit. OMG. E C Dub. Taking Bacon to task. You Rock. (CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.) You Rock. (CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.)

Oh wait, I don't agree with anything stated. In fact I greatly enjoyed Bacon's contributions to this fourm. He is right up there with the best personalities around these parts. Can't wait until he rips your prison ass.

Shout out to me!!!

Creates thread basically saying if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all while insulting people. Sweet irony I love your stench.

The same idiots that mindlessly chant "this is awesome" think they are wrestling fans, but really they are trash and wrestling was better without them.

Quick question dumbass...

Politely inform me- why is it that fans chanting "This is Awesome" at the start of a dream match finally come to fruition, or during the hot stretch of a particularly good match, are somehow the "trash fans" that the business would be "better without"? Because it seems to me that is showing respect and appreciation to the guys working their asses off in front of you who you paid to see.

Most of you don't know me because I don't try to get out of klunderdump's prison.

But I still read the occasional post on this forum. And one thing that is consistent is Bacon Bits contributing nothing and acting like anyone cares what he thinks. True, no one here cares what I think. But I just wanted to point out what a waste this guy is. He also seems to feel it necessary to respond to topics that don't interest him--which, based on him being 38 years old and on a wrestling forum every day, probably includes most things. There was a recent thread that could have been interesting about submission moves. Bacon Tits responded with something about how he doesn't like submission moves. Why the hell don't you just go to another topic? Do you really think people care about your opinion on anything, let alone everything?

Admittedly, I am in this prison because my disgust for today's wrestling fan spilled into some of my posts and I apparently offended the wrong people. I don't care, since anyone who moderates a wrestling forum falls into the category I despise. But there are some good people on this forum. I can think of 4 or 5 that consistently post interesting old school posts. You can tell which ones want to discuss wrestling and which want to be assholes because it gives them something to do all day. Bacon Bits falls into the latter.

I shouldn't be surprised anymore. There is no fixing the filth that live in this forum all day, every day. The same idiots that mindlessly chant "this is awesome" and overuse "holy shit" and yell "What" when someone is talking are the ones who live here. They think they are wrestling fans, but really they are trash and wrestling was better without them. "I paid for my ticket, I can do what I want." No. Your mother paid for your ticket and you can't do shit with your life. To those people, enjoy the gift I have just given you and go to town with your George Steele's Barber-level of garbage insults. I promise to let them hurt my feelings when I look at this forum again in 3 months.

Dude. I'm straight, and happily married. I'm not gonna have sex with you. Sorry.

The real question here is what is everybody's favorite bbq sauce?

Jesus for a minute there I thought Bacon was in prison. Thank God, would miss him pointing out the racists on the LD threads.

Oh and in answer to your question, JR's of course.

The real question here is what is everybody's favorite bbq sauce?

Are we talking for pork, beef, chicken here? Regardless of the answer if you aren't making your own it sucks and you haven't realized it yet, sort of like pasta sauce.

Are we talking for pork, beef, chicken here? Regardless of the answer if you aren't making your own it sucks and you haven't realized it yet, sort of like pasta sauce.

I'll go with pork for this one. And I do make my own bbq sauce. It's spicy as fuck, and that ain't for everybody. My wife doesn't like it. She uses Sweet and Spicy by The Shed.

I make my own. It's a variation on my mothers recipe, which is a sweet and smokey flavor. I simply add a bit more heat.

Pork? I run a pig roast every fall for ninety disc golfers. You're talking to the motherfucking Samurai here.

My personal favorite is a simple red sauce with apple cider vinegar, chili peppers and ketchup, but I also make a pretty amazing yellow sauce.

I also keep a bunch of mop sauces around, the one I'm enjoying the most is ginger, habanero and garlic in cider vinegar and lime.

Incredibly simple; take an empty glass bottle (like a vodka or rum bottle), cut up the ingredients you're going to use into pieces you can stuff into the bottle, fill it, then pour in lime juice and cider vinegar. Let it sit for a month and you're in business.

This is the basic recipe for any mop sauce; the more traditional Carolina mop sauce is simply vinegar and peppers, but you can manipulate ingredients easily to suit your palate.

I'm disappointed. After reading the opening sentence, I thought it was gonna be the next part of the "KB's dad approaches women" series. :(

Quite the fucking honour to have continuously pissed off a guy for 3 months he logs on and creates a thread about you. He must hate food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back