The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Oil(KB/Sly)

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was banned in Sept 2010 and have been in the prison since Dec 2010. I enjoy the forum and have wanted back on for a long time now. Right now, I'm not excited to come and post of the forum but I feel it's what's expected of me. I didn't mind being a prisoner at fist because I figured I could prove I wanted to be here and people would realize it. I know this is just another forum, but I don't see it that way, I've grown accustom to this one.

Anyway, I want to do well and be seen well by the members of this forum because I feel like I'm accountable to them. I like a lot of the people that regularly come to the prison because they are here for a reason. I don't want to get to wishy washy or sound like a penis, but I'm accumstomed to this site and I would love to be a regular member once again.

Battery is gonna die. So, can you guys reconsider my standing. It'd be much appreciated and I would have no problem "working with you" and discussing how I must behave etc. Also J4L is a good kid and I think he's paid his dues.
He's been a good prisoner for a long time and I think all he can do is get better on the main boards now.

That's all for now. Hate my laptop battery. I'm not here to debate, I'm here anyway as it is so I figured I might as well keep my name out there. JenksIX wants to be an upstanding member of the forum.

Let the guy out. I'm legitimately on side this time around.

I had no real interest in his release last time I involved myself in this topic and was just looking for some cheep entertainment, but it turns out I ended up picking the right side anyway. He's carried himself in prison about as well as anyone can reasonably be expected to. It's been months. If ever there was a case of the prison appearing to have achieved something then this is it. Blah blah blah... what's the worst that can happen?

Hmm.. Well, lets see how much you have reformed then. Jenks, whats your view on Black people, Mexicans, and basically anyone not from the USA?

Also, whats the difference between a Spam post, and Non-Spam post?

Jenks is a good poster but posting was never his problem if I understand correctly. Maybe someone should flame him and see how he reacts.

I think if you flamed him, he'd sit back and take it.
I do that pretty much all the time now when someone does.

The man who can't spell, use proper grammar or pretty much put any point across correctly without making himself look pathetic is calling me a "Stand-Up" act.

Take a good hard look in the mirror, providing it doesn't crack and then come back and try again.

That's all I have to say to you.

I don't like you, I highly doubt Jenks does either.

Eh, if anything, I'd be someone new for the Anti-TNA ppl to abuse on thursday night LDs. I think me and Seth would get along well :rolleyes:

The man who can't spell, use proper grammar or pretty much put any point across correctly without making himself look pathetic is calling me a "Stand-Up" act.

Take a good hard look in the mirror, providing it doesn't crack and then come back and try again.

That's all I have to say to you.

I don't like you, I highly doubt Jenks does either.

He wasn't insulting you.

Eh, if anything, I'd be someone new for the Anti-TNA ppl to abuse on thursday night LDs. I think me and Seth would get along well :rolleyes:

Whoa, whey... what? Have I got a reputation as a TNA hater? Because it's not true. I just hate stupidity.

Jenks, you just have to be pacient. I understand you want to get out there and post but you had those privlages revoked. If you want to get out, just keep posting and having fun.

But you deserve out. I like you and you're post are really good too.

Oh, lol. I'm not sure what Seth's reputation is. I just remember last week he said "something like I'm here to rip on TNA and anyone who enjoys it" I thought he was for real.
Either way, there is a lot of bashing of IW/TNA whatever it's called during the LD, I wouldn't mind takin' the abuse during them and sticking around.

Jenks, I think we're on a good term Prison-wise.

Sly just said "That's good" to me, which must mean something. I like him, no matter what he says to me, his sarcasm etc.

But Jenks, you do deserve out, above all of us.

Any mod reading this, consider it why don't you? :)

J4L you deserve out as much if not more then me. I'd like to see ya let out, especially while your still interested. I just wish we could "talk it out." Like actually have a parole board hearing sort of thing(but not exactly.)

Ok, I was an idiot and was an annoyance. I won't do it again. You want me to prove it? Ok, so that's what I've tried to prove and I think I've served a lengthy sentence based on my activeness.

I'm gonna be a good guy from here on out.

I hate typing stuff and it comes out sounding snarky/meaningless or not how you mean(like I don't like how I phrased the title.) But yeah, I'm not a formal type person and the only thing I can say for myself is that I'm gonna be a "good(as in active, friendly, thought out posts)" poster from here on out and I hope that's good enough to get some consideration toward my release.

And while I'm at it, I wanted to put in the word for J4L as well, because I've been in here with him day in day out and I can relate and understand how well he's done.
Heh, I kind of consider me and J4L's run here in the prison as the PG era of the prison.
I think the fans want the prison to go back to the attitude era though, and we ain't the guys for the job.

J4L should be someone's protege and getting involved in main board tourney's. He really is a good fit for the forum.

And I'm just a regular active laid back poster that likes to drop a funny line once in a while.

I don't think you will see many prisoners like me and J4L from here on out and I really hope there is a happy ending to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back