Challenge the Prisoner

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello all,

Another way I had planned on adding excitement back to the Prison is a Challenge the Prisoner Competiton. The concept would be a main board member comes into this thread and challenges a Prisoner to anything (that a Prisoner can do) this can be anywhere from a debate, a PPV prediction, a sig making challenge, whatever. The Prisoner will then accept the challenge OR if they're being boring decline a challenge to the dismay of all the other Prisoners.

So far the two Prisoners that I believe are challengeable are Jenks and Myself with the option of Todd if he wants.

So get on challenging us.

The idea would be to go head to head with a Prisoner.... To compete against one another not just give a Prisoner a command...

Fine, I'll think of another one better.

I challenge you to a sig making contest. Do a cover of WWE '13 with 3MB on the cover.

Fine, I'll think of another one better.

I challenge you to a sig making contest. Do a cover of WWE '13 with 3MB on the cover.

MB.jpg

How about this:

You try me at a wrestling trivia contest. If you lose, you lose your thread making abilities.

It's an incredibly obscure question which would likely not be known via knowledge even a dedicated fan would come across, but through encyclopedia research. While it pretends to offer clues, all of the hints offered could apply to hundreds of performers. The only real excluder, "royal", is then multiplied by all of their uncles and then by their trainers.

It's not really a fair question to ask in the terms of a knowledge competition, as it doesn't test your ability to retain facts, but rather to find them. The question as presented, possibly by design, separates anyone who wishes to find those facts into several dozen research paths, making not only a timely answer, but an answer unlikely.

Anyways, knowledge competitions are so much less fun in the Wikipedia age.

It's an incredibly obscure question which would likely not be known via knowledge even a dedicated fan would come across, but through encyclopedia research. While it pretends to offer clues, all of the hints offered could apply to hundreds of performers. The only real excluder, "royal", is then multiplied by all of their uncles and then by their trainers.

It's not really a fair question to ask in the terms of a knowledge competition, as it doesn't test your ability to retain facts, but rather to find them. The question as presented, possibly by design, separates anyone who wishes to find those facts into several dozen research paths, making not only a timely answer, but an answer unlikely.

Nah, its cool man, its one point to the little guy.

If anyone can ask an obscure wrestling question, its gonna be KB.

In fairness though if I asked an information retention question ex: who was wwe champion oct 21 1993 or anything like this it's easily googlable too. And plus when or if KB gives up... I think a lot of people will be kickin themselves in the butt as to how sime the research could have been.

This is the first wrestling trainer to train the Uncle to a current “royal” WWE superstar. This Uncle wrestled firstly for an indy brand of wrestling in the same town as the University of the current WWE Superstar.

Bring it.

Gama Singh, Jinder Mahal's uncle.

EDIT: What do I win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back