TY BURNA. BILL LESNAR IS LAYING OUT THE CHALLENGE

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar is laying out the challenge. Bill Lesnar wants a shot at the strap on 20/04/2011

One on One. One time only. First ever WZCW World title defense in the prison. Can you handle it?

Bill Lesnar wants his Gold. Bill Lesnar wants to become the first EVER prisoner to become WZCW world championship. The market could be HUGE here. Ratings at an ALL TIME HIGH.

You can either step it up or become another of Bill Lesnars many bitches. The chioce is yours.

BILL LESNAR JUST SAID BELIEVE THE HYPE

So WZCW is having their own version of the Victory Road main event? Good to see they're staying with the times.

Bill Lesnar is laying out the challenge. Bill Lesnar wants a shot at the strap on 20/04/2011

One on One. One time only. First ever WZCW World title defense in the prison. Can you handle it?

Bill Lesnar wants his Gold. Bill Lesnar wants to become the first EVER prisoner to become WZCW world championship. The market could be HUGE here. Ratings at an ALL TIME HIGH.

You can either step it up or become another of Bill Lesnars many bitches. The chioce is yours.

BILL LESNAR JUST SAID BELIEVE THE HYPE

[YOUTUBE]UqT0quOMMBU[/YOUTUBE]

/thread

This will not be happening, so say it with me........No chance in hell will you be in WZCW on the 20th April. And you wont be the first ex-prisoner to be World Champ. Focus on becoming a decent poster first and maybe you will be let in the fed eventually, in a few months.

Bill Lesnar doesn't want to have the match in WZCW. Bill Lesnar wants the match in HIS territory.

THIS IS WZ HISTORY in the making.

Its like ECW one night stand. I think the establishment of WZCW are too afraid to meet Mr. Lesnar in his environment.

Bill Lesnar doesn't want to have the match in WZCW. Bill Lesnar wants the match in HIS territory.

THIS IS WZ HISTORY in the making.
Bill Lesnar isnt getting the match.
That would be Lee
Thank you Mr Obvious.
Its like ECW one night stand. I think the establishment of WZCW are too afraid to meet Mr. Lesnar in his environment.
I'd face him but my RP would be one paragraph long and I could easily beat him I'm sure. He's offensive to the English language and he isnt worth our time.

Also does he not understand that we probably wouldnt allow the name Bill Lesnar to be used.

. Bill Lesnar wants to become the first EVER prisoner to become WZCW world championship. The market could be HUGE here. Ratings at an ALL TIME HIGH.

Titus.jpg

/Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back