Awesome Truth After Survivor Series?

pharrison0scorpion

Occasional Pre-Show
My question is simple: what do you think will happen after Survivor Series with the Miz and R-Truth? Will they win or lose at Survivor Series? Could you see a break-up on the horizon? I'm curious to hear everyone's opinions.

Personally I'm loving the Awesome Truth right now, I think they have really good mic skills and they are believable. However, facing the Rock and Cena, they don't stand a chance. They will either pick up the victory because Rock and Cena turn on each other, or they will lose and be decimated by Rock and Cena. What does everyone think?

I think that at survivor series, the rock will turn on cena (rock bottom cena), allow miz or truth to get the pin, and continue on the cena/rock "storyline".

Awesome Truth will gain a huge victory, and then in no time I see Awesome Truth being the greatest Tag Team Champions, taking all comers, and kicking ass.

My hope for the match at Survivor Series is that R-Truth and Miz pick up the win due to Cena and Rock having some sort of conflict towards the end. They start off the match strong, but during the match, something happens that makes their team "fall apart."

To me, that would be ideal for Miz and Truth. Not only will it seem as if they have progressed so far within the last few months as a team, but having them pick up a win over Rock and Cena at Survivor Series would elevate them to a new level. To the same time, it would kick-off Cena and Rock's feud leading into Wrestlemania 28. Sadly, for me, that's what most likely will not happen. Rock and Cena will pick up the win, and then exchange conflict there.

As for Awesome Truth's future, I'm pretty sure that they will remain a team. They have great chemistry with each other and it really seems as though they could make it far together. Hopefully, once Evan has returned from suspension, a feud can be begun between Awesome Truth and Air Boom. Two teams that have made imense progress just within a matter a months--it's ideal to have them face one another. But until then, I predict Miz and Truth will continue to just do their thing.

You know, I'd really love to say they pick up a clean victory over Cena due to Rock walking off or something but that's not going to happen. I'll go with Cena screws Rock and then AwesomeTruth beat Rock. Cena comes back to pick up the scraps thus beginning a long heel turn which ends at WM when Rock offers a handshake only for Cena to lowblow him and walk off taunting in Rock's hometown.

As for AwesomeTruth, they won't continue a tag team by WM 28 in my opinion. I love R-Truth but Miz is in another league. Miz = WWE Title picture whilst R-Truth = US Title picture. Right now if they do win over Rock they just simply taunt that they can beat any team.... in come The Kings of Wrestling from ROH.

I see Awesome Truth losing at Survivor Series, and soon as the match is over Cena and Rock turning on each other. After that, I see Miz and Truth becoming Tag Champions and continuing a feud with Cena and probably Mick Foley? I can see them staying together and at mania28 tagging up with Nash to face Big Show and AIR BOOM in a 3 on 3 Grudge match. After that, I say they would win their match, I can see them staying with Nash, forming some kind of NWO or OUTSIDERS group to take on D.X.( Triple H., New Age Outlaws and X-pac) at Summer Slam 2012, with HBK as ref. (Wondering which side his loyalty will be with.) I say with D.X. This is the only one time angle I can see WWE bringing Chyna back for, to be in D.X. corner. A one night only kind of scenario.

How do you get a DX return based on Awesome Truth post-SS future? Wild imagination lol. Personally I see these guys raddling the tag division up, kind of like a JeriShow run.

This is my scenario to really push them......AWESOME TRUTH beats CENA/ROCK because of CENA backlash against ROCK.....AS goes on to dominate the wwe universe.....AS destroys AIR BOOM,BOOM,BOOM for the tag titles and hold it for a long time.....THE MIZ,CM PUNK,DEL RIO in a triple threat for the title and MIZ wins....R-TRUTH wins the US title from ZACK OR MASON RYAN either one....Now AWESOME TRUTH hold multiple titles going into WRESTLEMANIA............................................................CENA SUCKS!!!

Id keep Truth and Miz together for a few more months. Even if they lose at Survivor Series they still got a lot of momentum going. Plus with TLC being the next ppv, they could easily be put in a feud with Air Boom or Cena and somebody in a ladder or tables match. The Del Rio vs CM Punk will probably continue after SS so I dont see either one of them getting back into the title picture.

i think they should stick together for a bit. maybe team up with nash and fued w triple h some more, causing cena and triple h to team up for a bit.
i think they should get the tag belts from airboom and hold onto them for a while.
or if they really wanna push em put miz in the wwe title picture and r truth in the US title picture. I think things could get really interesting if they're both holding the two titles at the same time.

My question is simple: what do you think will happen after Survivor Series with the Miz and R-Truth? Will they win or lose at Survivor Series? Could you see a break-up on the horizon? I'm curious to hear everyone's opinions.

Personally I'm loving the Awesome Truth right now, I think they have really good mic skills and they are believable. However, facing the Rock and Cena, they don't stand a chance. They will either pick up the victory because Rock and Cena turn on each other, or they will lose and be decimated by Rock and Cena. What does everyone think?

I was still hoping to see the anti wwe group they were SUPPOSED to do with them leading it. I don't know why they changed the plans last minute, they were supposed to invade after they got fired with Vince leading them back so he could regain control of the WWE the week after everyone walked out on HHH so that HHH would have nobody. Then HHH could have brought back Taker, Kane, rock and Mick. Of course Punk, Orton and Cena stayed so they could help. then have those 7 defend wwe against anti miz, truth, swagger, ziggler, nash, Del Rio and Henry at Survivor Series. But then out of no where for some unknown reason Vince decided that it would make much more sense to have Miz and Truth just be re-hired for no reason at all 2 weeks later after a nice vacation (made no sense) and to have The Rock team up with Cena because that makes sense as well, and give away what the people are buying WM28 for before WM28, rock wrestling for the first time in 10 years.

I see them coming out of Survivor Series stronger than ever, I'm hoping to see Rock turn on Cena and hit him with a Rock Bottom and have The Awesome Truth pick up the win. I kind of want to see them win the Tag Titles and bring some relevance to the division as they're the biggest tag team right now but at the same time I think that they're so hot right now they should be focusing on something bigger. For now though I'll say they take over the Tag Team division after taking the titles off Bourne and Kingston and then have a heated feud with them and ultimatly crush them and become long reigning tag champions.

I say a clean finish and pin of r truth by cena. then after the match rock and cena shake hands then as rock turns his back to rock bottom miz who does a run in ...cena F U's the rock but rock counters and tries to rock bottom cena ...cena counters then the rock points at the wrestlemania sign and that ends the show.

As for miz and truth after there loss they align with kevin nash and cause more problems for hhh, and cm punk at wrestlemania miz and truth wrestle for the tag team titles and win.

After Survivor Series, I'd like to see Awesome Truth getting a run with the tag straps and seeing them work a program with Air Boom until the Royal Rumble.

From there we would need to make a new face team to go against them.

I can understand them giving A.T. the tag belts with Bourne suspended, but I hope they dont. Both characters alone are bigger than the tag belts. That would be a waste.

I hope they use Survivor Series as a platform for a mini push of R Truth. I definitely want Cena to turn on the Rock, and I want to see Truth get the pin afterwards. I dont feel Cena has to align with Awesome Truth to turn. They can be just as surpised as we would be, but decide to help on the Cena beating of the Rock once they see Cena's agenda.

After Survivor Series, they continue to talk of the conspiracy of them being overshadowed heading into the PPV and how they are being overshadowed aftedwards with the Cena turn, all the while getting quality wins over mid to top talent and dropping memorable comedic heel promos.

Come Royal Rumble time, Raw has a supershow battle royal to determine a No. 1 contender to the Raw belt(Punk beats Del Rio at SS & retains in a Ladder Match at TLC). Let Orton, Miz, & Truth be in the last 3 with Truth being the surprising last man standing and see if he can entertain like he did the last time he was No. 1 conetender. If so, you have another man looking strong heading into WM. He would lose his title match though....

give away what the people are buying WM28 for before WM28, rock wrestling for the first time in 10 years.

The Rock wrestled last in 2004, WrestleMania 20 against Evolution, so The Rock hasn't wrestled in seven years and if he hadn't of been booked for SS, It'd be eight years and if you don't count the match with Evolution then The Rock wrestled at WrestleMania 19 against Stone Cold Steve Austin and after that had a match the following month with Goldberg which makes nine years - don't know where you're getting ten from there.

Personally I'd like Awesome Truth to get the win due to The Rock betraying Cena. However I see something happening along the lines of The Rock and Cena picking up the victory and then after the match The Rock hits Cena with The Rock Bottom and basically does the same thing that'd happen if he did it during the match.

Either way, something will happen between The Rock and Cena and I'm sure It'll build towards their following meeting. As for Awesome Truth, loved them before they got fired and even when they continued to appear out of the blue, but since they returned not been as into them as I was. I'm sure they'll change that though, still a good team and still entertaining.

the only way i see this match working and any storyline making sense afterward would be if Rock and Cena win. We already know Cena is superman, we got it. But what the hell does it benefit having him beat AwesomeTruth with the Rock's help? It doesnt. We know he could beat them without the Rock, and it doesnt benefit in any way shape or form.

These are all wishful thinking scenarios here. Its sad when after all these years of watching WWE its all now obvious.

There is really only 1 way I see all of this going. Basically I see Miz and Truth winning the tag match because of Cena/Rock not getting along, missed spot etc. Miz/Truth win and next night on RAW win the wwe tag titles. I think by this time Evan might be up from suspension. Miz and Truth win the tag titles, everything become happily ever after until it comes time to win the big prize. Miz and Truth lose the tag titles,truth blames Miz and Miz will turn face and fight truth at wrestlemania 28.

So in a nutshell you would have cena vs rock and miz vs r-truth.....lets face it, Miz will be the next big babyface in the WWE. Of course that could change and he could fight hhh at mania but i highly doubt thats going to happen.

Under the current circumstances, I'd like to see Awesome Truth pick up the win here so they can continue to ride a wave of momentum towards an eventual tag team title win, which really wouldn't be unlikely due to the fact that they've already beaten the tag team champs and they're really the best tag team in the WWE right now. This would probably mean Cena and Rock will find themselves having issues with one another causing the team to implode. Rock really shouldn't be the one to take the fall should this scenario play out so if Awesome Truth end up going over, it'll probably be Cena taking the loss. Give Awesome Truth some more much needed momentum. I enjoy watching these two as a team. At first glance, I had my doubts but Miz and Truth have really meshed well as a team and have tremendous chemistry. I'd really like to see them stay together until after Wrestlemania.

If they don't have Miz & Truth go over at Survivor Series, then this is going to be one of the biggest letdowns of 2011. The Rock is wrestling his first match in 7 years. That in and of itself is a big deal. He's teaming with John Cena, his WM opponent and the biggest star in wrestling today. They have an opportunity here to create a very memorable moment and really jack the hype for their already massively anticipated match at WM into full swing. Cena & Rock definitely don't need the win and the win would be a big deal for Miz & Truth. Miz & Truth need to win and it needs to come about, partially, because either Rock or Cena turns on the other. If you really wanna go for the wow factor, have Cena be the one screwing The Rock and "rob him" of what would be a personally incredible moment for him, namely winning his first wrestling match in all this time.

As for Miz & Truth, I ultimately see them eventually being among wrestlers that will rally around ol' Johnny Ace in something of a power struggle storyline. I might be wrong, but that's what I ultimately see happening at some point in time. Also, I see Miz & Truth becoming the tag champs before too long. Bourne flunked a drug test, so he's probably gonna be in the doghouse for a while. I feel sorry for Kofi because he works his ass off and he & Bourne had a good thing going.

I see Awesome Truth losing at Survivor Series, and soon as the match is over Cena and Rock turning on each other. After that, I see Miz and Truth becoming Tag Champions and continuing a feud with Cena and probably Mick Foley? I can see them staying together and at mania28 tagging up with Nash to face Big Show and AIR BOOM in a 3 on 3 Grudge match. After that, I say they would win their match, I can see them staying with Nash, forming some kind of NWO or OUTSIDERS group to take on D.X.( Triple H., New Age Outlaws and X-pac) at Summer Slam 2012, with HBK as ref. (Wondering which side his loyalty will be with.) I say with D.X. This is the only one time angle I can see WWE bringing Chyna back for, to be in D.X. corner. A one night only kind of scenario.

Hmm, really? You see all that going down? i seriously doubt it, why Foley for no reason? DX? Outlaws? If anything, HHH and Nash continue their feud, HHH possibly brings back HBK, since he's old friends with Nash as well.. have X-Pac make a return to side with Nash, then a short DX vs nWo feud.. hell, they could even bring back the Outlaws just to get in between two teams, maybe have the Outlaws split, one sides with DX, the other joins the nWo :)

for Awesome Truth, I expect something like Miz and Truth are beating down Cena, only for The Rock to jump in to chase off Awesome Truth, Cena stumbles to his feet, then The Rock turns around and bam, Rock Bottom, then leaves the ring.. Miz or Truth, whoever is the legal guy jumps in and makes the pin on Cena and I do see Awesome Truth winning the tag titles at some point, depending on how long the team stays together

I think that after survivor series doesn't matter if they win or lose the team would probably break up a short time after. The reasoning is because most of the time when two random superstars tag up they end up in disagreement then they would end up feuding. I could name a bunch of examples but it happened so many times in wrestling history that it has been a cliche. The Miz and R Truth are too good to be stuck in a tag team and going after Air Boom for the tag titles. The people are iching to start cheering for the Miz so i bet he's gonna end up being a face by next Wrestlemania.

First of all gotta say I love the pairing of Truth and Miz its brought out some of the best Miz promos and theyve really made themselves more relevant than the world title picture. As a matter of fact a full feud with air boom would actually be a depush seeing theyve been feuding with triple h and cm punk and now cena and the rock. A quick title win and retain a week later and let air boom do something else or atleast build air boom up to show almost as strong as truth and miz. Because the last time we saw these teams feud it was a segway to work the "fired" angle and boy did they make air boom look like(as r truth said) a "sneaky fart".

Also i hope youre all wrong with the rock costing Cena the match by turning on him. The Rock is going to be the face regardless. He could shit on the us flag right now and people would cheer. With that said why take the heat off of AT and throw it just on cena when it really should happen the other way around. I am not one of those begging for a cena turn. However they have perfectly laid the ground work for when ready to make him the good guy who is sick of doing the right thing. Hell turn at wrestlemania. So if anything i hope SS ends with rock/cena losing not because of a turn but because they wind up being a horrible team together and the unity of R Truth and The Miz will prevail.

If you agree cool.. If you disagree also cool. If you respond like a cocky prick, ill laugh. Its all good.

What I want:

Awesome Truth wins when Cena turns on Rock after making it somewhat obvious he resents Rock's popularity since he's been gone for years yet gets a bigger pop (and no 'Rock Sux' chants like Cena gets) than the loyal, hustling Cena, who never left. Cena's new 'Rise Above Hate' shirt is immediately discontinued and replaced with a 'Hate Rises Above' shirt in the same style.

Laurinitis takes advantage of this monumental shakeup with a gambit to gain control of the various Championship titles in order to increase his corporate/political power within WWE. JL arranges for AT to get a shot at the Tag Titles as a reward for their victory over Rock/Cena and they beat Air Boom. They have a lengthy reign (aided at times by JL's plots) and feud with several different teams (Air Boom? Usos? JeriShow??) up to WM as part of a revitalization of the Tag Division.

Cena declares his intention to get back the WWE Title, but JL convinces him to go after the US Title first, with the promise that an eventual shot at regaining the WWE belt will come after he deals with Rock at WM. New US Champ Zack Ryder gives a spirited but ultimately doomed fight to keep the US Title from Cena at TLC. When Cena wins the belt, he should just crush Ryder Mark Henry-style to underscore how badass a John Cena can be with no moral restrictions. Book him like a cold, remorseless T-1000 instead of an honorable one like they do now. This would elevate the US Title in people's eyes and keep Cena away from the WWE Title scene for at least a little while. After his feud with Rock is over, he can chase WWE Champ CMPunk for a rematch at MITB per his agreement with JL.

What will probably happen:

Just when Rock/Cena are about to win, Kevin Nash comes out and powerbombs them to death, but HHH runs out with a neck brace on and easily dispatches Nash/Truth/Miz and tells them to :suckit:. Storylines and feuds continue to be made up on the fly 30 minutes before RAW airs. :lol: Smackdown ratings continue to rise while RAW's are stagnant at best due to storylines/booking that make more sense than RAW :disappointed:.

Ok, what I REALLY think will happen:

Rock turns on Cena to give AT the win. AT eventually wins the Tag Title (TLC?). They lose the Tag Title before WM when Miz turns face. Truth vs. Miz as a WM undercard. Storylines and feuds continue to be made up on the fly 30 minutes before RAW airs. Smackdown ratings continue to rise while RAW's are stagnant at best due to storylines/booking that make more sense than RAW.

I think that Awesome Truth will continue to feud with Cena for a few more weeks, probably till the Rumble. I don't really see Cena aligning with Awesome Truth as a heel. If he does turn heel at SS(highly unlikely), i think that he will feud with some faces on his own rather than being a part of Laurinitis's stable(or something similar).

As for Awesome Truth, I think that they drift to their separate ways on the Road to Wrestlemania with Miz probably in the WWE title hunt and Truth in the US title hunt.

Well, considering the fact that all this started when Triple H fired Miz and R-Truth one would have to assume that their end would involve Triple H as well. The other guy that would play an important part in the story is Kevin Nash. I like the role Big Kev is playing in this storyline actually. Nobody knows when he will strike and can strike at anytime.

I think that this storyline would end at TLC in the first ever 2 on 3 handicap TLC match between the team of HHH and Cena vs Miz, Truth and Nash with Cena and HHH obviously winning. Miz and Truth would then have to leave Raw. I'd also like it if a there is a clause in the contract which would prohibit them from appearing even on the Raw Supershows till further notice. That would make it feel like a real banishing rather than just something that has been put together to finish off the storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back