Ask Numbers anything....

Would you rather win KFAD or LL?
KFAD; I think would lend itself better to better writing on my part, it would force me to improve to have a chance to win. But an LL win would be special, nobody thinks I have a chance from what I can tell.
Anything you wish we had done differently when Reynolds and Ty feuded over the title?
Loads of regrets.

I seem to remember the PPV votes being less than usual because people were busy? I knew I had run you close for the title itself though.

But I wish someone had told us what the thoughts of the masses were at the time or that my idea of deliberately losing the three matches in the Apocalypse cycle was a bad idea. I was just focussed on getting the story ready for us.

We dont get enough credit for that cycle though. The build to Apocalypse was good, the matchup wasn't as great as I had hoped which I think was again a constraint on time. I much prefer the Redemption match. I loved my RP for it and the chance to go against you and Show was brilliant.

I did like the booking to that point though. It was logical to follow a big singles win with a PPV main event and given that it wasn't in our plans to add Reynolds to the Showtime/Ty feud. I can't believe I was pushing for Derf to return and to feud with me in that cycle.

Which of the voices I use in my RP is your favourite? Does the voice I use for any of the characters affect your perception of them?

How does me effectively submitting 2 radically different RPs per show affect your judging process?

Do you see anyone else doing vocal RPs on a regular basis? If that happened, how do you think it would affect the fed?

Which of my gimmicks do you think has/has the potential to go furthest?

In my Stark run, I was going to pitch an angle for Kingdom Come. Namely that Stark would enter KFAD with a specific goal in mind. He would be aiming to win the case for another wrestler (playing kingmaker, as it were). In exchange he would get a lucrative managerial contract for the winner. If I hadn't flopped and quit, do you think the idea would have worked?

Which of the voices I use in my RP is your favourite? Does the voice I use for any of the characters affect your perception of them?
Honestly I struggled to pick them apart. I enjoyed the actual voices and applaud your attempt at something unique but I could barely tell them apart.
How does me effectively submitting 2 radically different RPs per show affect your judging process?
The vocal and the written? I was more looking at how the vocal progressed the story, whether it helped or hindered.
Do you see anyone else doing vocal RPs on a regular basis? If that happened, how do you think it would affect the fed?
I don't see anyone else doing it, for much the same reasons that Doc pointed out.

Which of my gimmicks do you think has/has the potential to go furthest?
I think you could have gone pretty far with any of them but I think you have put more effort into Reese so he would be my pick by default.

In my Stark run, I was going to pitch an angle for Kingdom Come. Namely that Stark would enter KFAD with a specific goal in mind. He would be aiming to win the case for another wrestler (playing kingmaker, as it were). In exchange he would get a lucrative managerial contract for the winner. If I hadn't flopped and quit, do you think the idea would have worked?
It absolutely could have worked. Hell, I thought that is where you were going with STA and Reese.

Bear in mind I've not read any RPs since I left creative but I would recommend you trying to write the vocal RP as a second written one. You talked about posting the script version? I think that could work with some minor tweaking, I certainly dont think it would detract because second RPs only detract in quality when one lets the other down. On the vocals that I did listen to, I didnt see much development in the altered personality of Reese and I can't imagine you could not pull it off in written form. I could compliment you again on your writing but I know you dont care about that.

GM and it wouldn't even be a contest IMO. He has been my character for a lot longer and my RPs now are better than they ever were and I'm being more consistent as well.

It absolutely could have worked. Hell, I thought that is where you were going with STA and Reese.

There's an aspect of that to it, but Kingmaker Stark (there was a reason that particular lord made the All England Rules) was essentially a play for Alex to enhance his standing in the company both by riding the coattails of another RPer to climb up the card, and because in kayfabe Alex was working for free (WZCW paid for his travel and accommodation but that's it. He did do consulting jobs on the side, which WZCW permitted and is why he employed Sascha). By attaching himself to the KFAD with a managerial contract he would have given himself a lot of leverage when negotiating his new contract as a wrestler with the GMs.

STA and SWN is more or less his attempt to take over the world of wrestling.

You have to pick one person to win the Lethal Lottery, but it can't be any of the Main-Eventers. Say that Creative have decided a shock winner will win it, who would you pick to take it & why?

Thoughts about my WZCW App, please?

I don't like it, sorry.

The app seems to be a lacking a bit of detail but admittedly the details that are there are somewhat intriguing.

The sample RP needs work. I wouldn't consider that to be an RP.

I don't like it, sorry.
Its okay, buddy.
a0161613 said:
The app seems to be a lacking a bit of detail but admittedly the details that are there are somewhat intriguing.
Yupp, It lacked details about her looks.
a0161613 said:
The sample RP needs work. I wouldn't consider that to be an RP.
Well, I know. It was done according to a certain plan. It was just a teaser. I would like your views on my Debut RP when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back