Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ascension_Logo.gif

[YOUTUBE]_yuXWYz78Lg[/YOUTUBE]​

Connors: The owner of WZCW has seen more of his company that would have liked recently. But in a turbulent time for the company, he has shown himself to the bearer of big news and, what's more, a calming influence.

Cohen: You said it yourself, Cat, When Kenneth Banks arrives at a WZCW show, you know that something big is going to go down. I wonder what he has planned for us tonight.

The owner of WZCW swaggers down to the ring, taking in the fan appreciation and smiling widely. He has a microphone in hand and as soon as he reaches the ring, he cannot wait to address the WZCW faithful. He takes the steps into the ring and waits for a moment before speaking.

Mr. Banks: It is an honour and a privilege to be he in Baton rouge, Louisiana!

The crowd erupt as Mr Banks continues to smile.

Mr. Banks: The last few weeks since Kingdom Come, WZCW has been tumultuous to say the least. Chuck Myles, the former general manager of Ascension has left the company and there has been a distinct lack of authority in our product. Now, normally, I try to leave this company as it is. The nature of the beast means that very little intervention is needed. However, over the last few weeks, massive power plays from The Elite and other superstars within this company has signalled the need for a higher power. So here I am.

There is another ripple of applause as Mr Banks continues to soak in the appreciation of the Louisiana crowd.

Mr. Banks: And as much as I would love for this to be a pleasure trip, I'm afraid there is pressing business in WZCW that I simply must address. The first of which concerns the Elite X Championship. Last night, in this very arena, one of the most formidable Elite X Champions there has ever been was dethroned. Yes, John Constantine was finally stripped of the Elite X Champion and a new Champion has risen.

The crowd cannot contain their excitement as the thought of John Constantine losing the Elite X Championship fills their memories.

Mr. Banks: First of all, I would like to extend my congratulations to the mysterious El Swago for the monumental win. It was always going to require something big to knock Constantine from his pedestal and he managed it where others could not. But I would also like to Congratulate the former Champion for a Championship reign that has broken records and set new standards in this profession.

A chorus of boos circulate as the former Elite X Champion makes his way out onto the stage, a venomous look on his face. Behind him, the newest member of The Elite, Dorian Slaughter can be seen. Constantine stops on the stage as the fans hurl insults towards him. Sneering towards them, he begins heading down the ramp. His music cuts off dramatically

Constantine: The only 2 things worse than losing my Elite X Championship last night at Meltdown are as follows. The first is that I had to lose it to El Swago in this Hell-Hole of a country. Louisiana really is the worst part of this country. In fact, if I could, I would remove it from the United States altogether.

Venomous hate rains down upon Constantine as he lets out a sick smile for the first time; an emotion that is mirrored by Dorian Slaughter. Constantine and Slaughter reach the ring and walk up the stairs until they share the same space as Mr. Banks.

Constantine: And secondly, having to listen to your pissy little congratulations. Listen, Banks. You may own this company but you know how valuable I am as Elite X Champion. In fact, you know how valuable that I am to this company in any regard. I am going to make this as simple as I can for you, Banks. You will strip El Swago of MY Elite X Championship and you will expunge the defeat from all WZCW record books. You will do this, or I will walk away from this company tonight.

There is a huge roar as Constantine lays down his terms.

Connors: Wow! Constantine is on the verge of walking away from WZCW forever.

Cohen: Give him the title back, Banks. Constantine is the best things we have!

Mr Banks considers the terms of Constantine for a moment before speaking.

Mr. Banks: I fully understand the situation you find yourself in, John. You have been one of the best Champions in the history of this company and did something that no one thought was truly possible. And my congratulations were fully justified and legitimate. But I'm afraid that I cannot take the Elite X Championship from El Swago. He earned his Championship fair and square. And as much as I would like to give you what you want, I simply cannot.

Constantine gives a slight laugh before turning on his heels and heading towards the ropes. Just as he is about to exit the ring, Mr. Banks speaks again.

Mr. Banks: But you cannot tell me that you are walking away from WZCW, John. Ever since I have been here, I have known how much you want to capture the World Heavyweight Championship; it is what drives you. It's the reason you returned at Meltdown 100 and it is the reason that you will not walk out here today. If you choose to leave, you will surrender that guaranteed World Heavyweight Championship opportunity you have achieved. Mark my words.

Constantine: You can't do that!

Mr. Banks: Believe me, John, I can. I suggest changing your mind. Whilst I cannot give you back the Elite X Championship, perhaps bigger things lie on the horizon for you. Not to mention the match with Mikey Stormrage at Redemption, the future certainly looks bright for you. But whilst we are talking about the Elite X Championship, I have an announcement that will perhaps please you, John.

Constantine looks puzzled but allows Mr. Banks to continue.

Mr. Banks: El Swago has proved himself to be a real Champion in his short time here in WZCW, and I like people like that. At Redemption, El Swago will prove to everyone what a Champion he can be. Because right here, in Louisiana, I am formally confirming a huge match for our next PPV as it will now be known "WZCW Revolution: New Years Redemption!" El Swago will defend his newly won Elite X Championship against 5 other superstars in the first Elite X Championship Relay match. Thank you!

Mr. Banks drops his microphone as Constantine stands in the middle of the ring, stunned. Mr Banks heads up the ramp as Constantine yells abuse at him.

Connors: Wow! What a huge match we all have to look forward to!

Cohen: But what about Constantine, Cat? Priorities!

Connors: I guess we are all going to have to wait and see, Jack. The ball lies in his court, I guess. But what an amazing announcement from Mr. Banks. Welcome to what promises to be a huge Ascension as he roll towards New Years Redemption!

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]_ARSPb1glzM[/youtube]​

Frankie crawls out from the back, before standing he turns his head side to side sadistically, slowly he rises to his feet and slowly makes the walk down to the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, from the traveling carnival, weighing 230 pounds, Frankie Woods!

Cohen: In recent weeks, WZCW has been giving more open tryouts to many new talents and superstars across the world such as El Swago and Victor Makarov.

Connor: Frankie Woods is another of those potential wrestlers, who is apparently an ex-carnie. Can he make an impact tonight?

Frankie slides into the ring and watches the ramp.

"VIKRAM! VIKRAM! VIKRAM!"

The speakers continue to blast the name of Vikram with the titantron showing his exploits on the cricket field. He comes out on stage wearing sunglasses and bringing his sports bag. He spreads his arms out expecting cheers however, when he hears not much of a response, he begins berating the crowd.

Anderson: And his opponent, from New Dehli, India, weighing in at 227 pounds, Vikram "The Great One!"

Connor: Another international sensation comes to us from India, arguably one of the best cricket players to step foot on the cricket grounds, Vikram. He looks to be switching professions and making his mark in the ring.

Cohen: I'm always a fan of seeing athletes and other people from respected occupations come into our business. It's great to such a diverse group of talent. I can't wait to see what this former cricketer has in store for us.

Vikram takes off his sunglasses and places the sports bag down before getting into the ring. Referee Katie Shepard checks on both men and signals for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Vikram looks to start the contest with a tie-up but Woods has other ideas, hitting Vikram with a series of punches to the face. Woods runs the ropes, looking to knock him down but Vikram counters with a big clothesline. Vikram checks his face for a second, not happy with the disrespect shown by his opponent. He goes over to the recover Woods who is seeking refuge in the corner, hitting him a couple of times before climbing up to hit a series of 10 punches with the crowd joining along...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...

Vikram stops at 7 and shakes his head at the crowd, telling them to stop chanting. Using the distraction, Woods lifts Vikram up for a turnbuckle powerbomb. Before he can execute, Vikram slips out and grabs the neck of Woods, running for a couple of steps to deliver a nasty neckbreaker on Woods. Referee Shepard checks on Wood as Vikram gets to his feet.

Connor: It has been all Vikram here in the early going and after that neckbreaker, he might be finishing this one very soon.

Cohen: Beautifully-executed by Vikram. He is on fire tonight.

Vikram looks at the referee and sees that she is distracted. He goes over to his sports bag and pulls out his cricket bat, looking to do some damage. Vikram grasps the bat with a smirk on his face and glee in his eyes before aiming at Woods.

Connor: Why's he going for the bat? Does he know that using foreign objects are a disqualification.

Referee Shepard gets up in time to admonish Vikram, grabbing the bat off Vikram and warning him that leads to a DQ. As Shepard puts the bat back in the bag, Vikram measures up a recovering Woods and hits him with a low blow instead!

Cohen: Ouch!

Vikram goes behind woods and hits the Reverse Swing! He covers as Shepard turns back to the action, sliding into position for the count...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Vikram "The Great One"!

Vikram demands the referee hold up his hand as he looks to pose for the crowd. She obliges but the crowd is none too impressed, booing Vikram. He takes it personally and begins booing them back, telling them to respect him.

Cohen: What a debut for the international cricketer!

Connor: I have to ask Jack, why would Vikram, after starting off with an impressive performance, go ahead and risk disqualification when he had the match in his hand?

Cohen: You can never be too sure when it comes to competition. Vikram's been in this position before when he was rising through the cricket world and did everything he could to get to the highest position. He's doing the same here in WZCW and is taking no chances. He wanted to make sure Woods was done before he went in for the kill.

Connor: Well, I hope for his sakes that he tries to figure out another way to advance in this industry without using such underhanded tactics. Either way, it's a win for Vikram in his first match in WZCW.

Backstage we see Matt Tastic and Mikey Stormrage chatting. Matt has a notable bruise under his eye and a bandage over his nose as the two banter.

Matt:Seriously, man. It looked like Attack On Titan. And Korrasami is a thing. Like official.

Mikey: I don't believe you, man.

Matt: Then put your silly FPS game down and go watch it.

Mikey:Destiny is not silly. You only say it because you always lose.

As the two speak, El Califa Dragon peeks up behind Matt and pats him on the back.

ECD:Esta todo listo.

Matt: Si? Todos saben lo que van hacer?

ECD: Si.

Just as fast, ECD leaves as Mikey looks on confused.

Mikey: “Si”? What was that about?

Matt: Soon.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring, from The Heavens Above, this is “The Preacher”, Frank Driscoll!!

Cohen:Cat, why can't more wrestlers have such distinctive nicknames? Like “The Politic” Constantine. Or “The Girl” Celeste Crimson. Or “The Man-Children” Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic.

Connor: Not everyone knows who they are until they step between the ropes, Jack.

[youtube]LbPRGDwlfqs[/youtube]

Anderson: And his opponent, from Bollywood, India, “Bollywood's Victor” Veejay!!

The lights go dark as the graphic reads “The Bollywood Victor: Now Playing”. The lights turn to him as he takes his jacket off. Despite the loud booing, girls can be made out squealing for him as he walks down the ring.

Connor: What do women see in this guy tonight?

Cohen:8-Pack, movie star, rich, handsome, seriously, what's not to like?

Connor: Cohen?

Cohen:I just realized how I sounded. I'm- I screwed up. Talk about the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The two men circle the ring looking for that opening move. Driscoll tries to grab Veejay, but he backs off. He then quickly hooks a front facelock, pulling Driscoll down to the mat. Veejay applies pressure as Driscoll tries to fight out before Veejay gator rolls around the ring. He gets back up to his feet and hits a European Uppercut to knock down Frank. Veejay grabs a leg and drops an elbow on it, before twisting Frank around for a Half Boston Crab. Driscoll tries to stretch out for the ropes and barely gets to them as the referee, Elizabeth Prince, orders Veejay to break the hold. But he waits until the count of 4 from her to let go.

Cohen: I like that aggression of Veejay. I truly wonder if he's like that when filming movies. Fierce.

Connor:Well Christian Bale did that and got booted off the Terminator franchise.

Cohen: I bet Veejay would make a better Batman than Bale. He wouldn't sound like he has throat cancer.

Connor: Bollywood Batman.

Veejay argues with Prince as Frank tries to recompose himself. Veejay raises him up and lays a series of left handed fists across the top of his head. Prince once again admonishes Veejay, this time for the closed fists. The Mumbia native turns to her and argues once again, but as he does that, Driscoll rolls him up.

But it just gets a nearfall for Frank Driscoll as Veejay looks furious now. He catches Frank on the side of the head with a hard hitting Roundhouse Kick. Driscoll staggers, but Veejay doesn't let up and hits a Butterfly Backbreaker. He yells at the preacher and stomps him on the face repeatedly as Elizabeth Prince warns him. Veejay looks at her angrily but turns back to Driscoll who is once again taking advantage to attack, but Veejay brushes it off and hit's a Spinebuster.

Connor: Veejay is all over Driscoll tonight.

Cohen: I don't think Veejay thinks highly of Frank's gospel.

Veejay stands Frank up before hooking a Full Nelson and slamming him down hard. He once again drops an elbow to Franks knee and hooks a Half Boston Crab. This time in the middle of the ring. Driscoll has no choice but to tap out.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Veejay!!

Veejay demands his hand raised quickly and then leaves as Driscoll grabs his leg on the for.

Cohen: That's impressive, Cat. It wasn't even his standard finishing hold, his Night In Bollywood.

Connor: A Crossface Chickenwing on the ground. Veejay was extremely effective here tonight as he looks to keep moving up not just in show biz, but in wrestling too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The tag team champions Hard Metal Penetration can be seen preparing backstage for their match later but are interrupted by the Ascension General Manager Becky Serra.

Serra: I just wanted to come by and let you two know what you did to that elderly man on Meltdown was childish, sickening, and reprehensible.

S.H.I.T. : Sensors detect a hypocritical tone in one’s voice.

Serra: No, I think both sides of this little war have both gone too far. That’s why with all this talk about losing and never giving up I’ve decided you two will defend your tag team titles against Cerberus at Redemption in an “I Quit Match”.

S.H.I.T. : Stipulation changes nothing about the desired outcome. Cerberus will be destroyed.

Alhazred: You heard him babe, you only made things more fun for us!

The scientist begins to pelvic thrust towards Serra’s direction as she leaves in disgust and the champions go back to preparing for their match.

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/youtube]​

Kagura comes out onto the stage, swirling in a circle.

Anderson: Introducing first from Ise, Mie, Japan, weighing 160 pounds, Kagura Ohzora!

She waves her gohei before climbing into the ring and bowing to the crowd.

[youtube]pc2GXtwnxJU[/youtube]​

Mikey comes out into the green lights and throws an arm into the air.

Anderson: And her opponent, from San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, and weighing 325 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

[youtube]TiBOogmLjzc[/youtube]​

As soon as Mikey climbs into the ring, the familiar music of Constantine hits. He and Ohzora both turn toward the stage to watch for Mikey’s opponent at Revolution. This causes them both to miss Constantine sliding in the opposite side of the ring. He quickly grabs Kagura and drops her to the outside with a modified Collateral Damage! Stormrage turns around, hearing a noise and thinking that the music playing is just mind games, and walks right into a huge Axis of Evil! Constantine walks over to the ringside attendant for a microphone and stands with a foot on Mikey’s throat as he begins to speak.

Constantine: This company has taken away my title and my rightful position as number one contender to the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. At Revolution, I will take away one of the company’s most beloved wrestlers. Banks, Mikey’s blood is on your hands.

Constantine spikes the microphone off of Mikey’s head and heads up the ramp. Medics crawl into the ring to check on Stormrage as the shot fades out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We go backstage where Chris K.O. is standing, talking to Steve, his trusted volleyball.

Chris: I'm just not happy with another loss is all.

He pauses, as if Steve is speaking.

Chris: Say that again and I'll spike you into next week!

Just as Chris grabs Steve from his perch, James Howard makes his way past.

Howard: Having a bit of a spat are we?

Chris sets the ball down, almost embarrassed.

Chris: Just upset over another loss.

Howard: Chin up mate, we all suffer through losing streaks from time to time. You know I was speaking with Mr. Banks again, next week I have a big announcement coming up, that I think you will want to hear.

Chris: James Howard is finally stepping back into a WZCW ring?

Howard: Haha, I'm a family man now, I gave up my in ring days a long time ago. Take care of yourself though mate, and I'll speak soon.

With that the two shake hands and James walks off, leaving Steve and Chris to continue their disagreement.

Anderson: The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]AOAtz8xWM0w[/youtube]​

The crowd boos as the chorus of the national anthem billows throughout the arena. Victor Makarov soon appears from behind the curtain and proudly places a hand over his heart, dipping his head in respect for the anthem.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Moscow, Russia, weighing 311 pounds, The Mauler of Moscow, Victor Makarov!

Connor: Victor made a very impressive debut on Meltdown 111 by winning a Triple Threat encounter including the mammoth Aussie Bruce Irwin.

Cohen: Definitely a force to be reckoned with and he's only had one match. Tonight, he gets a step up in competition for his efforts.

He gets into the ring and shoots a look of venom through the crowd before staring down the top of the ramp.

[youtube]qzdhBxqz6q0[/youtube]​

The crowd continues to boo but even louder as the former World champion The Beard slowly staggers out from the curtain. He is visibly angry as he makes his way down the ramp, locking eyes with his tag team partner.

Anderson: And his tag team partner, weighing at 285 pounds; The Beard!

Beard enters the ring and goes up to Victor, where the two take a good look at each other before Beard walks past Victor. The two massive competitors ignore the other, focusing their attention at the ramp.

Cohen: A silent brawler and an enraged monster teaming up together. I don't care how great of a tag team you are, this is going to be an extremely difficult test.

Connor: I understand the frustrations about losing the World championship match at Kingdom Come but targeting Theron Daggershield with brutal attacks to vent all because he lost the following match to him?

Cohen: A matter of wrong time, wrong place.

[youtube]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/youtube]​

The crowd begins cheering loudly as both elegANT and El Califa Dragón make their way out together, with Califa nodding his head to the beat but clutching his body in slight pain. elegANT, does his best at mimicking his partner as he follows behind.

Anderson: And their opponents, first, from the lap of luxury, weighing 179 pounds, the gentlemanly insect and friend to all, elegANT! And his tag team partner, from Culiacan, Mexico, weighing 180 pounds, El Califa Dragón!

Instead of rushing down the ramp, the two competitors walk down whilst discussing strategy as they look at the mass of humanity that awaits them in the ring.

Connor: If the opposing team isn't enough, El Califa recently fell victim to an attack by The Elite whose aim was to ambush the World Heavyweight Champion. El Califa was only attacked by association with the champ, another case of wrong time, wrong place. Despite only being 24 hours removed from the attack, El Califa looks to be in good shape.

Cohen: But he's not at 100%. elegANT & Califa need to play this very intelligently if they want to get the victory. Keep to the skies and make sure to take as little damage as possible, if they can get there.

El Califa & elegANT nod at each other before sliding into the ring, staring at Victor & Beard. Referee Elizabeth Prince makes sure to stand in the middle of the two teams, keeping her eyes more focused on the big men. El Califa & elegANT quickly come to a decision, giving the gentlemANTly competitor the starting position to allow Califa to rest himself. They discuss some last-mintue strategy whilst Beard & Victor turn to each other without saying a word. After a couple of seconds, Victor nods slightly and gets onto the apron. Prince signals for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

elegANT asks his partner if he is okay once more. Califa warns elegANT of the charging Beard, who runs at him with full steam. elegANT manages to evade the contact, keeping on his toes as Beard turns around. elegANT hits Beard with a forearm smash, not affecting Beard all that much. Beard tries to grab the gentlemANT but he ducks, springboarding off the ropes with another forearm smash. Beard staggers slightly, giving elegANT an opening to quickly climb the top turnbuckles. He dives onto Beard for a crossbody but Beard catches him. He uses his power to push elegANT up into the air for a Gorilla Press Slam, dropping elegANT as he comes crashing into the canvas.

Beard checks his face, none too impressed with elegANT's attempt to attack him. elegANT tries to get up but Beard helps him, shoving him into his own corner. He approaches, hitting a series of repeated elbows on elegANT before following up with a shoulder barge. Victor tags himself into the match blindly, causing Beard to stare at Victor for a moment. The two giants stare off before Beard accepts going onto the apron. Victor turns his attention to elegANT and goes to pick him up but elegANT manages a couple of ground kicks to the shin of Victor before delivering a jawbreaker. elegANT runs the ropes but the Moscow Mauler comes back with a running shoulder tackle, taking down elegANT. He covers...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by elegANT.

Connor: Not a great start from elegANT. He's being manhandled by these two big men who are working on the same page thus far.

Cohen: He'll need to tag out in the worst way very shortly if this continues.

As elegANT tries getting to the ropes, Victor keeps him in position by tactically stomping various exposed body parts. He follows up with a falling headbutt to elegANT, covering him again...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by elegANT.

Victor stares daggers at referee Prince who does her best to convey that it is only two to the silent Russian. He stays on his knees and picks up the head of elegANT, delivering headbutt after headbutt to the fallen competitor to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Victor gets to his feet and follows up with a running leg drop, looking to put away elegANT...

... 1
... 2
... El Califa intervenes, breaking up the pin.

Referee Prince does her best to admonish Califa for his actions, sending him to the corner. Victor walks up to Califa who is on the apron, staring at him as if to dare him to make another move. Califa folds his arms, looking at Victor as the mauler turns to elegANT who is trying to pull himself up in the corner.

Cohen: That's just going to enrage Victor should Califa come into the ring against him.

Connor: What else could he do to ensure the match keeps going? El Califa wasn't going to let the match end so soon.

Victor charges, going for a belly splash but elegANT slides out of the way at the last second. The Russian reels out of the corner, holding his sternum as elegANT manages to climb to the second turnbuckle and hit a missile dropkick on Victor, sending him back. Califa reaches out as elegANT looks to go for a tag. Victor shakes it off and recovers but elegANT makes it to Califa. Victor stays in the match - as much as Beard may hate the decision- and looks to take on the veteran.

El Califa jumps up to the top turnbuckle, hitting a top rope thrust kick that sends Victor backwards and making separation. El Califa recovers, running the ropes and hitting a spinning headscissors, sending Victor straight to the corner. Califa pops up and goes to the corner, hitting the violent flurry on Victor and lighting him up multiple strikes. The crowd cheers as El Califa steps back, looking for the roundhouse to finish the combination up. Victor evades the attack, hitting a twisting clothesline to knock down El Califa. Victory shakes himself off from the attacks of El Califa, walking around the ring. Beard manages to reach out, blindly tagging himself into the match. Both men stare at each other once more before Victor slowly gets on the apron.

Connor: Neither man wants to stand on the apron and watch the other fight. If they keep tagging themselves in, this team may implode.

Cohen: Might be Califa & elegANT's only chance at this point. elegANT has taken a beating and Califa is still hurt from the ambushes.

Califa gets to his feet and Beard is there, hitting him with a back kick. Califa grabs his stomach as Beard bear hugs Califa, looking for a belly-to-belly suplex. Beard goes for the throw but Califa transitions the move into a hurricanrana, holding on for the pin...

... 1
... power-out by the Beard.

As Beard gets up, Califa looks for a springboard sunset flip...

... 1
... 2
... another power-out by Beard.

Beard becomes highly angry at being bested by a hi-flier, looking to run at Califa with a swinging shot but Califa evades, looking for a springboard moonsault. Beard catches him however and hits a powerslam, driving Califa into the canvas. Califa clutches himself as he tries getting up with Beard looking on, measuring up Califa. He runs the ropes, looking for a running crossbody but Victor tags himself again. Beard stops and looks directly at Victor as he gets into the ring. The two men stare intently at each other, Beard upset with another blind tag. Victor stands as if to dare Beard to do something. All the while, Califa crawls to tag to his partner elegANT.

Cohen: Turn around guys! There is still a match going on.

elegANT gets the legal tag from Califa, charging at the two men and hits them with a stinger splash. Victor knocks into Beard, smacking him into the corner. elegANT looks to measure Victor, running the ropes and going for a jumping knee lift on Victor. He leaps up Victor but the mauler catches him and pushes him backwards. elegANT is quick to recover but before he can do anything, VICTOR HITS HIM WITH MOTHER RUSSIA. elegANT is knocked out as Victor goes for the cover...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Referee Prince signals for the bell with the crowd booing.

Anderson: Here are your winners; The Beard & Victor Makarov!

Beard recovers from the corner and stares directly at Victor who gets his hand raised. Beard looks over to both elegANT and Califa who are on the ground before looking at Victor, a little happier from seeing the damage done. Victor looks at Beard for a few more seconds before exiting the ring, walking up the ramp with his hand over his heart as the Russian anthem plays. Eventually, Beard exits the ring as well, not bothering with Califa or elegANT. Califa, who has some life, crawls over to elegANT to check on him.

Connor: Another impressive victory for Victor Makarov. The team with The Beard and himself weren't exactly a functioning unit but they got the job done.

Cohen: elegANT couldn't mount any offense and Califa's momentum didn't last long enough to put away these two big men. Knowing how angry Beard is and how menacing Victor is quickly becoming, I'm surprised they left them in the ring to their own devices.

Connor: Just like any good competitor, they'll dust themselves off in no time at all and... wait a second, what's Veejay doing out here?

Sneaking through the crowd, Veejay slides into the ring and tosses El Califa to the side before picking up elegANT. The crowd boos as Veejay hits the Victory Lap on elegANT, laying him out in the middle of the ring. Veejay escapes before El Califa has a chance to defend him. Veejay has a shit-eating grin on his face as he backs up the ramp, proud of his work.

Connor: What was that for?

Cohen: Veejay is making a statement. He wants to make sure that elegANT and Veejay are not friends or allies, no matter the circumstances.

Connor: But why attack him? Why attack a man who is only being chivalrous?

Cohen: elegANT is being a pest to Veejay and these constant attacks are done in an attempt to exterminate elegANT from his life. It's a very simple concept that elegANT just doesn't seem to understand.

Veejay heads through the curtain as Califa does his best to get up whilst picking up elegANT off the canvas with the help of referee Prince, who is checking up on him.

The ring is cleared as everyone clears out as we set straight for the next match.

[youtube]wNuRr9t4FBo[/youtube]

Connor: What the hell?

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from North Korea's Internet Server, this is Crashin Claus!

Cohen: Pfft. From where?!

Doug- I mean "Crashin Claus" appears on stage being pulled on a sled by Armando Paradyse and Barrett Stratton to the ring. He rips up signs from the fans on his way down to a chorus of boo's.

Connor: Dear God, what is this?

Cohen: At least it's not a Miracle on 34th Street Fight, Seabass.

Connor: A what?! And why did you call me "Seabass"?

Crashin Claus: No No No! No holidays allowed here, boys and girls. Christmas is officially canceled. Under my orders, it's cancelled. Or else we will make you all watch Transformers 4 over and over on the Tron. For days on end.

Cohen: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connor:This is madness! We can't just give in to his demand! Someone stop him.

Crashin: Mwuahahahahahahaaaa!! You know what? I'll make you watch it anyway! Hahahahahahaa!!

Crashin Claus pulls out a remote and presses it to start the movie.......

...........But the entire arena goes black.
Connor: Did.... Did the power go out?

Cohen: What an idiot. But thank Go-

[youtube]xzWXoP3lj1w[/youtube]

Connor: WHAT?!

Anderson: And his opponent..... From Los Angeles, California by way of the North Pole..... He is St. Everest!!

St. Everest marches down the ring clad in a Santa suit tossing gifts to the fans. The bunch of Santas from Meltdown also appear throughout the arena spreading gifts as The Pinnacle Of Christmas Perfection enters the ring. Crashin tries to talk, but St. Everest opens fire right away!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Everest lays down a flurry of fists on Crashin before whipping him across the ring. He elevates the evil export from North Korean internet overhead with a hard Back Body Drop before taking off his coat to an extremely loud pop. Crashin aches around the ring as Barrett Stratton gets in and tries to get the jump on St. Everest. But he's met with a Fallaway Reverse DDT.

Cohen: This St. Everest is Hall Of Fame material! Go get 'em and save Christmas!

Connor: And the other holidays too.

Armando Paradyse tries his luck and tries to tackle St. Everest. But he ducks out of the way and then hooks a Fisherman Suplex on the "Peurtorican Nightmare". He plays to the crowd as Stratton and Crashin get to their feet. St. Everest rushes toward them but he gets elevated high. They seem ready to slam him, but he maneuvers it into a DDT and plants both of them! Paradyse gets up and St. Everest launches him out of the ring sending him crashing into the sled outside. He does the same to Barrett Stratton as Crashin Claus wobbles back to his feet.

Connor: I feel it. I feel what's coming, Jack.

Cohen: The Snow Slide!

St. Everest hooks the arm of Crashin and powerslams him down hard and hooks the leg!

3-NOO!

But St. Everest actually lets the cover go! He gets to his feet and points as if he just got an epiphany. He grabs the evil export by the hair and locks a Dragon Sleeper.

Connor: The North Pole Climber!!

And Santa Crashin taps out!!

Anderson: Here is your winner.... St. Everest!!

As he gets his hand raised, snow begins to rain in the arena as the crowd cheers on loudly. He plays to the crowd as the three bodies lie motionless across. Several girls can be seen hitting Barrett Stratton with giant candy canes. Armando Paradyse is showered by balls in the sled. And Crashin has no balls. St. Everest grabs a mic amid the holiday chaos and speaks up.

St. Everest:

Happy
Holidays, WZCW!! Ho ho ho!!

Anderson: And the following tag team contest is set of for one fall! And is your main event!

[YOUTUBE]nV4GM9tF2BA[/YOUTUBE]​

Ty Burna and the newest member of The Elite Dorian Slaughter appear on the entrance ramp as fans boo mercilessly. They pay them no mind as they saunter down to the ring.

Anderson: Introducting first, Ty Burna and Dorian Slaughter, The Elite!

Connor: The Elite have kept themselves busy the past few weeks. With Ty Burna securing the number one contendership to the World title followed by Dorian Slaughter joining the ranks after numerous vicious assaults on World Champion Matt Tastic. One has to wonder if their dominance knows no bounds.

Cohen
: Of course it doesn’t, who is going to oppose them? Live Mas?

[YOUTUBE]vI89J55wZj8[/YOUTUBE]​

Alhazred pelvic thrusts his way onto the stage with S.H.I.T stoically bringing up the rear. On the stage they stop and nod at each other and make their way to the ring with S.H.I.T silent and Alhazred discussing strategy with seemingly everyone and no one. They climb into the ring and Alhazred does a final pelvic thrust at anybody in the ring while S.H.I.T looks menacing.

Anderson: And their opponents, the WZCW World tag team champions, Hard Metal Penetration!

Cohen
: Speaking of being busy, these maniacs have mentally and physically scarred the elderly as of late…

Connor: The tag team champions have indeed gotten even with Cerberus by targeting Ramparte’s butler but can you really blame them after what Cerberus did to James King last week on Ascension?

Cohen: James King was a wrestler who knew the consequences. That poor gentlemen Alhazred assaulted was a civilian who did not deserve to have all those pickles inside him.

Connor
: Regardless those two teams will have a chance at revenge against each other as we learned earlier tonight Hard Metal Penetration will defend the tag team titles against Cerberus at our next PPV event in an I Quit Match.

The bell rings as each team discusses who will start off the proceedings. Ty eventually steps out onto the apron letting his newest associate prove himself while the mandroid steps up to the plate for his team. S.H.I.T. and Slaughter circle each other before locking up followed by Slaughter backing the robot into the corner and immediately begins stomping away at him. The ref implores Slaughter to let up and he barely stops at the four count before Irish whipping the mechanical monster to the other side of the ring. The Angel of Death charges at the champion but is met with a running knee to the face by S.H.I.T. The robot then follows up with a European uppercut sending Slaughter into the opposition’s corner. The robot tags in his partner and the champions hit a double DDT as Alhazred goes for the cover 1…2….Slaughter kicks out!

Connor: The champions seemingly on their game tonight.

Cohen: Surely they’re attempting to send a message to their challengers tonight.

The Mad scientist picks up Slaughter and delivers a couple of strong right punches before bouncing off the ropes for a springboard clothesline only to be met with a sole kick to the face by Slaughter! He drags Alhazred back to his corner and tags in Ty who immediately begins stomping on the back of the neck of Alhazred before bouncing off the ropes to deliver a running knee drop. Burna picks up the scientist and then hits a double under hook backbreaker and hooks the leg 1….2…. S.H.I.T. breaks up the pin before going back to the apron. Ty quickly tags in Slaughter who hits a headlock driver before putting Alhazred in a sleeper hold.

Cohen: Impressive teamwork here from the number one contender and newest member of The Elite.

Connor: Ty is seemingly teaching his newest apprentice well, much to the dismay of the tag team champions.

The ref checks on Alhazred to see if he wants to give up but he refuses. The mad scientist does seemingly begin to fade away. His partner urges him to fight through on the apron but it’s no use as Alhazred is seemingly knocked out at Slaughter applies more pressure every second. The ref raises Alhazred’s arm in the air and it collapses once. The ref does it a second time and it once again falls to the mat.

Cohen: One more time and Elite have this match won!

The ref raises it a third time and before the arm touches the mat Alhazred stops it! The mad scientist seemingly has new life as the crowd comes alive. S.H.I.T. begins clapping his metal hands together as Alhazred delivers kidney shot after kidney shot forcing Slaugher to release the sleeper hold and drop to one knee. Alhazred attempts to run to his corner but Dorian holds onto the one leg to keep him in the center of the ring. Alhazred then wraps both his legs around Slaughter’s head and delivers a hurricanrana! Slaughter is completely out of it as Ty begs him to get to his corner so he can be tagged in. On the other side Alhazred begins crawling to his partner and just barely tags him in as Slaughter is just getting to his feet! S.H.I.T. immediately delivers a running knee to Slaughter taking him down before hitting a running European upper cut to Ty knocking him off the apron! The mandroid turns his attention back to Slaughter and hits a roundhouse kick straight to Slaughter’s head! He falls into the cover..1….2….Slaughter kicks out!

Connor
: What a comeback for the tag team champions. But you’ve got to give it up to Slaughter for hanging in there with the veterans.

S.H.I.T. signals for the piston chop as he waits for Slaughter to get back to his feet. But just as he does the mandroid see Ty getting on the apron and instead swings the Piston chop at him! Burna drops to the floor just narrowly avoiding the chop and Slaughter hits multiple Kesagiri chops sending S.H.I.T. backwards. Ty then pulls down the bottom sending the robot to the outside and while the ref is stops Dorian from going to the outside Ty follows up with a reverse STO sending S.H.I.T. straight to the floor!

Cohen: Brilliant teamwork there by the master and the student!

Ty hops back up on the apron like nothing ever happened and Dorian sees Alhazred stirring on the apron and hits a running forearm knocking him to the floor! The ref begins a count on S.H.I.T who is seemingly out on the other side of the ring!

1……

2…….

3…….

4……

S.H.I.T. begins to stir.

5……

6……

The robot makes it to one knee.

7…..

8…..
The robot makes it to the both knees but falls back on the announce table as he can barely keep his balance.

9…….

The mandroid makes one last dive into the ring just breaking the ten count!

Connor: Courageous effort by one half of the tag team champions!

Ty tags himself in and immediately begins stomping away at S.H.I.T. before locking in an inverse STF! The ref asks the robot if he wants to submit but he does not! The crowd attempts to will the mandroid on along with his tag team partner. Eventually the mandroid is able to power out of the submission hold much to the shock of Ty Burna. S.H.I.T. rolls Ty out of the move but Burna bounces off the ropes hits a running high knee! This causes S.H.I.T to bounce back off the ropes but he rushes forward running straight into Ty with a massive clothesline! Ty pops right back up and S.H.I.T bounces off the ropes again and hits another devastating clothesline! Ty gets up again this time much groggier and S.H.I.T bounces off the ropes this time hitting a clothesline that turns Ty inside out! The crowd is on fire!

Connor: Do you feel that Cohen? Mechanical madness is running wild!

Cohen: This could be dangerous for Ty heading into his world title match. That damn robot should know better!

The beaten and battered mandroid crawls to Alhazred as Ty begins to recover and makes his way towards Slaughter. The two downed opponents tag in their partners simultaneously and they charge at the each other as the crowd is at a fever pitch! Alhazred ducks a clothesline from Slaughter hits a springboard clothesline! Alhazred delivers repeated strikes to Dorian’s head, bounces off the ropes to hit a pendulum elbow, and hits a diving fist drop! The crowd is going nuts over Alhazred’s violence! The mad scientist waits for Slaughter to get up and delivers a rising dragon fist that sends him to the mat as Alhazred goes for the cover 1….2…..Ty breaks up the pin! S.H.I.T immediately re-enters the ring and tackles Ty through the ropes as both men fall to the floor. Alhazred signals for the Level 5 as he turns the dial on the Power Glove. But before he can connect with it an old dapper looking man runs down the ramp and hops up on the apron to distract the ref!

Connor
: Is that Ramparte’s butler?

Alhazred is confused by what’s going and S.H.I.T attempts to handle the problem but Flex Mussel comes through the crowd and delivers a devastating shot to the robot’s face with the tag team championship! As the ref is preoccupied with the Butler Ramparte enters the ring and hits Alhazred in the face with the other tag team championship!

Connor: Where the hell did Cerberus come from?

Cerberus gets rid of the evidence and gets out of the plain view as the butler exits the apron. This allows Slaughter to pick up Alhazred and hit “Death Becomes You”. He hooks the leg and the ref counts 1…2….3!

Anderson: And here are your winners, The Elite!

Cohen: What a win for The Elite!

Connor
: A tainted one, Cerberus gets involved to cost the champs the win and their butler is seemingly all better again.

Cohen: Surely he’s still dealing with emotional trauma, I don’t blame them at all for what they did.

Connor
: You do have to wonder how convenient it’s become that Cerberus and The Elite have interfered on each other’s behalf lately….

Cohen
: Just a coincidence I’m sure.

Cerberus leaves up the ramp proud of what they’ve done as the injured champions are helped to the back by the refs. Slaughter and Ty celebrate until suddenly the ring is swarmed with a multitude of people clad in Christmas garb, all being led by a mask man!

Cohen: Is that the same guy that attacked Dorian last week?

Matt Tastic and El Califa Dragon are also in the charge as the men destroy Ty and Slaughter with repeated kicks and punches to the face! El Califa hits Rolling Fire sending Slaughter on the outside knocked out while Tastic hits a Headache driver to Ty laying him out! Matt hands out handkerchiefs to everyone and they tie them to their faces

Cohen: What the hell is going on??!?!

Tastic grabs a mic and proceeds to talk to his fallen enemy.

Tastic
: I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not Ty but these people respect me, and they support me, and regardless of you or WZCW management believes it, I’ve got the force behind me to prove it. You just bring in your cronies to do your dirty work while I lift my people up. You will not take away my World Heavyweight title. The odds are no longer in your favor Ty, soon enough we will end this war! This is the people of WZCW! Esta es La Armada!! Happy Holidays, fans and friends.

Tastic raises his championship high over the destroyed Ty Burna as he and his group of unknown men celebrate in the ring as the show goes off the air.

Credits:

KJ - Crashin Claus vs St. Everest, Veejay vs Frank Driscoll
Dynamite - Main Event
Falkon - The Beard / Victor Makarov vs El Califa Dragon / elegANT, Vikram vs. Frankie Woods
Thriller - Mikey Stormrage vs Kagura Ozhora
Yaz, Ty, Falk, Dave -Segments

From the WZCW Creative staff to all you guys. Thanks for your support and have a very Merry Christmas. We can't do this without your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back