Meltdown 112: Constantine (c) vs. El Swago-Elite X Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Despite running the gauntlet and earning a World championship opportunity, the WZCW Owner Mr. Banks has post-poned Constantine's title match until further notice as the contract for the aforementioned match has already been signed. In addition, Constantine will still be the Elite X champion going forth as well as being required to defend the championship. His first opponent after the abolishment of the Elite X gauntlet rules is the superstar who made his "debut" and has fans all over the world "guessing his identity," El Swago. This championship match was made after impressing the Ascension General Manager in his "first match" by defeating a champion.

With El Swago looking to rise the ranks quicker than anyone else in recent memory and Constantine fuming about having his earned title shot delayed, these two WZCW stars will square off in what should be the main event of Meltdown and give it their all over the coveted Elite X championship.

Deadline is Wednesday, December 17th, at 11:59PM, CST. Deadlines available upon request.

From the desk of Michael Jefferson – Public Relations Officer for the most-successful WZCW Elite X Champion of all time; John Constantine

In what has proved to be a rather tumultuous period of time for WrestleZone Championship Wrestling, it has relied very heavily upon the pillars of strength that currently holds up it's organisation.

Those pillars of strength, we fully believe, are why WrestleZone Championship Wrestling now finds itself as one of the market leaders in delivering edge-of-the-seat sports entertainment and cutting edge wrestling on a bi-weekly basis. We firmly believe that it's market share and dominance in the field are a direct result of performances during the last 6 months of some stalwart WZCW veterans and talents.

However, over the course of the last few weeks in particular, we have found a complete lack of respect and appreciation to be eminent within WZCW. This disrespect directly relates to how it rates, rewards and congratulates it's best talents; the same world-class athletes that have considerably raised the stock of WZCW as it removes itself from it's annual “boom” period of Kingdom Come.

It is in that time that WZCW has seen it's roster numbers dwindle to some of the lowest numbers we have ever seen in the organisation and my client feel strongly that is due to mishandling, under-appreciating and disrespecting the talents who have played a pivotal role in constantly delivering for the viewer.

On the very latest edition of Ascension, my client; John Constantine, was refused entry to the main event of the Redemption pay-per-view. We firmly believe that this is a breach of the superstars contract and will continue to fight this decision until we have exhausted any and all means of appeal. The criteria for our grievance are as follows:

1. It is clearly stipulated in my clients terms and conditions as Elite X Champion, that should he be the first man to complete the Elite X Championship gauntlet, that he would be allowed to compete in a match of his choosing against the World Heavyweight Champion.
2. It is not / was not stipulated that an Elite X Champion who completes the now defunct Elite X Gauntlet could not enter the match of his choosing without any notice.
3. My client feels that he was deliberately misled in to thinking he could face the World Heavyweight Champion at any point, and despite giving WZCW Management 6 weeks notice, was refused entry into the main event of Redemption.
4. My client also feels that announcing a match with El Swago at Ascension for his Elite X Championship makes a mockery of the new decision not to force an Elite X Champion to defend his Championship every round.
5. My client would also like to point out that no other Champion in WZCW at the time of writing this letter, has been forced to defend their Championship so soon after Kingdom Come VI.

The aforementioned criteria should be enough to persuade you of the gross misconduct exhibited by WZCW Owner Kenneth Banks in relation to his treatment of my client, Mr Constantine.

My client and I both feel as though he has been treated unfairly and has always been known as a fighting Champion. Having gone through more defences of any Elite X Champion, my client feels as though he should be allowed to rest this round in preparation for his massive match-up at Redemption.

Furthermore, my client feels as though his scheduled match up against the mysterious El Swago is both an insult to his Championship reign and to his position as the best superstar on your roster. He is hurt and upset to have been paired against what many see as a side-show attraction for WZCW and refuses to defend the most prestigious Championship in the entire company against someone who does not take the company, the match, the Championship, or even himself seriously.

It is with this in mind that my client has been advised to withdraw his participation from all wrestling activities at WZCW Meltdown no. 112 and WZCW Ascension no.87.

I must make it very clear to you that my client has no interest in defending his Elite X Championship at any of these events and will instead focus on his preparations for WZCW Redemption in four weeks time. It is his hope that you “come to your senses” and allow him to retain his Elite X Championship and grant him a week off from all wrestling activities. He also believes that it is “the least you can do”.

My client eagerly awaits your acceptance of the situation and your whole-hearted apology regarding this matter. He reminds you that he will be in attendance at both of the aforementioned events in a non-wrestling capacity.

Thank you.

Michael Jefferson
Public Relations Officer

In the sandy hell storm that is Texas, the greatest generation that ever lived is battered and torn from the greatest battle of we've ever known. The Millennial generation recovers from the brutal effects of war with the Baby Boomers, and cronies who dared to cut of their wi-fi or refuse them the right to wear their snap back hats backwards. The great Swag War Z 3,000 Remix Turbo has pushed the Millennials to the limit. Many threaten to leave. Mainly due to the fact that Ultra was tomorrow and they needed to find some molly to truly enjoy that crazy fresh dope EDM music and

Donning his signature, platinum, chrome, diamond encrusted, and gold mask. The Barack Obama of head trauma, El Swago (who isn't Ricky Runn, fuck you for suggesting that) saunters over to a soap box with swag in his step that can comparable to a mix between Jay-Z and Jesus Christ. The new generation needed a leader, they needed a voice they need... and they will have El Swago!

With a snap of his fingers, the diamond, gold, platinum, chrome, and silver laced El Swago snapped his fingers. With that mighty, and powerful snap, a bright light shined down upon El Swago. A spotlight to match his pure, unmatched awesomeness and swag. The once indifferent and bored young adults turned to the General Swagtrooper and stared in awe. The shine from the various gems, and shiny metals made the Swaggin' one seemingly immortal.

Then seemingly from the heavens, a microphone descended down to Swago. It rolled down slowly, fitting perfectly in his smooth, but strong hand. He spoke into the mic, his sexy, clearly Latin accent rang into the ears of the people.

El Swago:My people, my generation! Is this what has happened to us? Is this what we will allow the old cronies to do to us? To lay us all to the wayside and let them rise to power? Are we going to allow the old guard to let them do as they please? For too long, we allowed the big nosed, pompous assed jerkwads like Constantine to walk all over the up and comers, the new guys the rookies. El Swago can't stand the idea that a man like the big nosed, goopy faced Constantine will be getting a world title shot before El Swago.

Parts of the crowd stood up and began to pay attention to Swago's speech, the troops starting to rally from his words alone.

El Swago:El Swago stands for you, my generation. He stands for the ones who are pushed down to raise the old men trying to cling to former glory. Fools with big noses like Constantine have tried to reach the top, the pinnacle, the brass ring and has failed time and time again. Only recently with his Elite X title reign did he embark on making sure he beat up on pretty chicas like Aubrey Sloan and Eve Taylor for what? To try and convince people he still has it? What a fool. Does he not know El Swago and his people are the future?

The crowd began to whistle and cheer loudly for their Swaggin' savior of all time. Now the once beaten and defeated army of youngsters and forgotten youth stand for El Swago. They wave their smart phones praising their voice for their generation.

El Swago:Constantine has never faced the Swaggin' one when it mattered, whatever prime Constantine used to have is long and gone. He knows it, and El Swago knows it. He wants a world title match because even he knows that there's only so much left in his tank. He doesn't want to end up like Austin Reynolds or stuck clinging to old beef like Chris K.O. Constantine can't get his big nose out of a future that clearly doesn't want him.

From the same origin of the giant spotlight and the microphone, a large pinata floated down on a rope. The pinata itself was a giant, and massive nose. Around the nose was an Elite X Title from WZCW. (Which is a perfect Christmas gift on sale 30% for the holidays!) The pinata started to reach into arms reach of the crowds of El Swago's generation and fans.

El Swago: The Swaggin' one gives you the gift that keeps on giving. A gift of the future WZCW management can do what they please with the Elite X title, Swago knows his amor Becky Serra will have his back to the end. El Swago will prove his worth with the title and will prove that the world needs to do away with the old men and the hags of the world like Constantine and his big ole' smelly nose! Feliz Navidad bitches!

Suddenly the crowd of cheering teenagers and Millennials became armed with shovels and began to beat the giant nose pinata into oblivion, the nose busted open with jewels, gold chains, and other Swagtastic items. The crowd then proceeded to bury the nose because symbolism. Also, Verbal RKO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back