Ascension 108

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
[YOUTUBE]755MMp2GijM[/YOUTUBE]

wwe%20pyro.gif

The camera pans around the sold out Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The crowd is full of pro Mikey Stormrage signs, as well as plenty of anti Garth Black and Matt Tastic signs. The crowd has been chanting the name of their hometown hero since well before the show went on air, and they are almost deafening as the camera cuts to announcer's table.

Connor: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the one hundred and eight edition of WZCW Ascension. I'm Cat Connor alongside the always incorrigible Jack Cohen. Jack we have a stacked card here tonight.

Cohen: Some absolutely electric matches on slate, including the WZCW Elite Openweight Champ in action, as well as one of my personal favorites, Garth Black.

Connor: We wouldn't be doing our job if we didn't acknowledge the WZCW faithful however. So without further adiue, take it away Selena Anderson.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Indianapolis' own, Mikey Stormrage!

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd is at a fever pitch as WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Mikey Stormrage makes his way through the curtain. He takes a moment to soak in the applause and admiration of the fans before he proudly lifts his WZCW World Heavyweight Championship high for all to see. He takes the time to high five as many fans as possible on his way to the ring.

Stormrage: Indianapolis, how the hell are you tonight?

The crowd roars their approval.

Stormrage: Man it feels so good to finally be home, and it feels even better to be carrying this.

Stormrage again hoists his title high.

Stormrage: I can't tell you how much this reception means to me. To grow up just a poor kid from Indiana, to become the top dog in the premier wrestling federation in the world, man it really beats all. I am living proof that dreams do come true.

"STORM-RAGE! STORM-RAGE! STORM-RAGE!"

Stormrage: Now as much as I could sit out here and listen to you guys all night, I do have a little business to take care of. Last week, I accidentally left my best friend down and out. I am a man who can admit when he screws up, and last week on Ascension, I screwed up. I hit Matt Tastic in the head with a steel chair. My bad. So Matt, I am inviting you down here to apologize. I even got us reservations at St. Elmo's after the show tonight so we can discuss this further. I want to make sure you and I are on the same page.

The crowd awaits Matt Tastic eagerly, but they boo loudly at who they are greeted with instead.

[YOUTUBE]Uz1Jwyxd4tE[/YOUTUBE]​

Stormrage lets out an audible groan and slumps in the corner as Garth Black makes his way to the ring.

Black: What's the matter Mikey? Expecting someone else? The truth is, is that you wanted to hit Tastic with that chair. You see him as a threat, so you tried to take him out. That is a fact. Just like it is a fact that last week I beat Matt Tastic clean in the middle of the ring. I should be the rightful number one contender for that title you hold, but instead management puts me in a handicap match against Live Mas tonight. How is that fair?

Stormrage: How is it fair that you come out here and call yourself number one contender when all you have done is bitch and moan for weeks on end about how management holds you back? About how there is some conspiracy against you. To earn this (Stormrage holds up title), you have to put your body on the line, you have to be willing to sacrifice everything you have. So far I haven't seen that willingness from you. I don't think you have the balls to take this from me. Go ahead, take your shot.

Just as Garth is about to make his move, music hits.

[YOUTUBE]YW9QKy6oDkE[/YOUTUBE]​

There is a mixed reaction for Matt Tastic as he makes his way to the ring. He slides in and demands a mic from the ringside tech.

Tastic: Hold on just one second. You may have beaten me last week, but if I recall, and my memory is a little hazy these days, I beat you in the middle of the ring at Gold Rush to earn a shot at the title. You haven't earned shit. And as for you and you apology Mikey...

Stormrage sticks out a hand to shake and bury the hatchet, but Tastic is hesitant. The crowd begins to boo his indecision.

Tastic: I just...I mean...You did hit me with a steel chair right in the head. Are you sure it was an accident?

Stormrage nods and further extends his hand. Just as it looks like Tastic is about to shake, Garth shoves Tastic into Stormrage. Angry, the champ shoves Matt back into Black. All three men drop their mics and are about to throw fists.

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Serra: Sorry to break up this little hissy fit, but I refuse to let you ruin my main event tonight. I demand that you all head back to the locker room now and wait your turn to get at each other's throats! Out of my ring now!

Stormrage tightens the grip on his title as all three men stare daggers into each other as Serra walks off stage. The tension is high among the three competitors as we go to commercial.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]bzAGZT_XTAk[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from Queens, New York, he is Luke "The Man" Manson!

Manson makes his way down to the ring where the referee Elizabeth Prince awaits for the match.

Connor: I wonder how Luke's issues with Mancini have been going.

Cohen:You do? Huh. I'm more concerned with Titus after Vee managed to surprise him last round.

[youtube]N14wMJz5uEY[/youtube]

Vee ADZ walks down to the ring ready for action. He rolls in to the ring set for the match.

Connor:
Vee has the biggest match of his career at Unscripted. One has to wonder if he's ready. He did pin the Champion.

Both men seem set for battle and as soon as things are set, the bell is rung.
-Ding Ding Ding-

Both men are ready and go for the collar and elbow tie up. Both men measure themselves trying to get an advantage. Vee grabs an arm wringer and holds Luke as he begins working the arm. Luke tries to fight his way out of it. Unable to do so, he tries to make his way to the ropes but Vee maneuvers to a headlock, cutting off Manson from the ropes. Vee drags Luke to the center of the ring. He does his best to hold him steady. But Luke gets out and puts on a hammerlock. Trying to outwrestle the martial artist, Luke does his best but Vee works out of the hold and kicks him in the ribs. Luke drops to his knees from the blow. Luke gets up fast, swallowing the pain and charges ahead but Vee tosses him with a Hip Toss.

Connor: Luke may want to stop and take it slow here.

Cohen: Why? Law of probability says he'll eventually hit him.

Luke gets up and Vee hits a pair of Dropkicks. Luke trying his best to get up from the second one but at this point, the adrenaline wears out. Vee goes for him but Luke surprises him with an Atomic Drop. Following it up with a Big Boot. Vee staggers to the corner where Luke mounts and begins to hammer away at his adversary. But Vee shoves him off the top. Luke falls but manages to roll to his feet. Vee tries to cut him off with a Reverse Hook Kick but before it can connect, Luke rolls out of the way, using the momentum he had used to get back up. He kicks Vee from the ground on the shin making him lose his balance and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker and goes for a lateral press. 1.......... 2.......... 3-But Vee gets the shoulder up. Manson see's his opportunity and doesn't wait for it. He goes for the top rope for the Mansault but Vee rolls out of the way. Luke re-adjusts realizing he lost the opportunity. Vee sturs back up and Luke leaps. Hitting a Flying Forearm across the face of Vee, both men end up rolling out of the ring and to the floor.

Cohen: I'd say Luke has Vee on the ropes but.... They both fell through.

Connor: Funny. But seriously, Luke is giving Vee a hard fight here.

Referee Elizabeth Prince begins counting as both men stagger to their feet. Luke hits a right hand as he sees Vee getting up, but Vee fires back. Not willing to keep letting Luke take charge. Both men continue to exchange blows as the referee counts through to 4. Vee, realizing the count dodges one of the blows and delivers a hard, short jab right to the ribcage of Luke. Another blow to that area which stops him dead in his tracks. Prince is at 5 now and Vee whips Luke across ringside. Hitting the guardrails outside where rabid fans try to get in on the action. Vee gets Luke and tosses him back in the ring. Breaking the count at 8. Inside Luke gets back to his feet but is whipped to the corner where Vee hits a Shinning Wizard. Luke takes a couple of steps forward where he's caught by a Moonsault Slam. Laying him out in the center of the ring. Vee see's his opportunity and goes up to the top. Measuring he leaps and hits the Airborne End! A cover 1....... 2.......... 3!!

Here's Your Winner, Vee A.D.Z!!

Connor:
Luke put up a good fight but those two shots to the ribs stopped him cold, giving Vee the opening to win this one.

Cohen:
I told you Luke had to stop just charging in.

Vee has his hand raised but suddenly Titus appears in the ring! He takes a swing with his title but Vee manages to avoid it. Both men proceed to trade fists. Vee hits a right hook making Titus stagger but before Vee can follow up, Titus bails out of the ring. Pointing and threatening Vee.

Connor:
Looks like Titus' plan backfired here.

Titus goes up the ramp but Vee has a mic in hand.

Vee:
You keep trying to get the upper hand on me but it seems every time it backfires on you. I bet it's getting frustrating. But don't worry about that. At Unscripted our match won't be in your hands or mine. I'll be on the people. Because the choices for our match are set. Number 1, MMA Rules. My kind of match of course. Number 2, you're familiar with this one. Pure Rules. Or Number 3, which might make a man out of you, Humiliation Rules. No excuses at Unscripted, Titus.

Vee drops the mic as Titus looks on angrily on the stage. He raises a mic of his own.

Titus: Do not underestimate me boy. People speak legends of this man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, a special guest.

The traditional entrance of the Elite Openweight Champion is nowhere to be seen as the lights in the arena stay lit. After a moment or two, a non-match ready Eve Taylor appears on the stage; the Elite Openweight Championship slung over her shoulder as she stands motionless for a second. As the decidedly mixed reception continues to split the crowd, Eve offers a wry smile before beginning her march towards the ring.

Connor: A strange and unannounced visit from the Elite Openweight Champion right now, ladies and gentlemen. We don't know why she is here but she looks very pleased to be here.

Cohen: Any show with more of Eve Taylor is a better show, in my opinion. And following the recent WZCW.com article she participated in, Taylor seems to have a lot on her mind recently.

Eve continues down the ramp before making her way up the ring steps. She struts around the ring for a moment or two, allowing the fans to get a quick snap shot of her. Finally, she retrieves a microphone from the side of the ring and begins speaking.

Taylor: It's a busy night for everyone, I get that. So I am going to make this very short and very sweet indeed.

A smattering of applause goes around the arena as the former model continues.

Taylor: Tonight, I take on Theron Daggershield in what promises to be one of the matches of the century. A former Heavyweight Champion and paradigm of good goes up against the most successful Elite Openweight Champion in the history of this company.

Another cheer of approval goes around the crowd.

Taylor: But for all of my achievements, there is one thing that continually puts a proverbial knot in my weave. I have been the most dominant superstar in this company since the moment I won this prestigious Championship but I haven't been allowed to make the next step. Meaningless matches against people like John Constantine have left me rotting in the mid-card of this company, when I really should be the Heavyweight Champion by now.

This time, the reaction to Eve Taylor proclaiming herself the best in the business is decidedly more muted. But there are pockets of fans who seem happy with that realisation.

Cohen: No complaints there, Cat.

Taylor: I have barrelled through men and women of this company as if there were nothing. I have beat everyone that there is to beat and now I feel as though it is my time to move on up to the big time. To test myself against the very best that this business has to offer. And to do that, there is one thing that I need to do.

Connor: Uh-oh! This doesn't sound good...

Eve takes a moment to compose herself as she pulls the Championship off of her shoulder and stares at it deeply.

Taylor: I have to give up the-

Holmes: Hold on! Bloody hold on!

Eve's important announcement is unceremoniously interrupted by The Elite himself, Steven Holmes. The voice, however, seems to be the only element of Holmes that is evident. That is until he barrels through the curtain and out onto the stage, a look of disgust on his face.

Holmes: Don't you even think of giving up that Championship, Missy. I'm bloody warning you right now.

Eve looks totally unimpressed by the sudden interruption from The Elite but she does allow him the courtesy of being allowed to speak first.

Holmes: That Championship that you are holding is something that is very dear to me. If you will recall, that Championship was briefly named after yours truly. And one thing that it has always stood for, is honour. I carried that Championship with more prestige and more honour than you could only dream of. And yet we all have to hear about your goals and your accomplishments? Nonsense!

Holmes lets out a derisory laugh as he continues.

Holmes: I watched your interview with Stacey Madison and the way you vented your angst against Vis Imperium. But what you are forgetting is that Vis Imperium is the most successful collection of individuals in the history of this company. Not even the Apostles of Chaos even came close to matching that level of achievement. Like it or not, Missy, you are nothing but a footnote in this company; your biggest achievement will be being in this company when Vis Imperium brought it to new levels.

Taylor: If I could just interrupt for a moment... I'm assuming you have a point? Maybe you should just go ahead and fast forward to it!

Holmes looks raging at the attitude of the former catwalk model but it supplies him with renewed vigour to bring her announcement to a close.

Holmes: Three members of Vis Imperium have held that Championship and have brought it to new levels of prestige. You will not do it the disservice of dropping it before someone can pry it from your cold, motionless hands. Someone will get the honour of beating you in that ring and ending your reign. And I am pleased to announce who that will be...

After a moment or two, Austin Reynolds makes his way through the curtain and out onto the stage; accompanied by a massive amount of booing.

Holmes: A former Elite X Champion, Austin Reynolds has all of the tools required to take that Championship from your shoulders. And if you are half of the Champion that you think you are and profess to be, you'll accept.

Silence falls over the arena as Eve looks down the ramp at the two men who are challenging her. The anticipation builds as the silence continues.

Taylor: You got it...

Holmes gives Taylor a wry smile before turning on his heels and ushering Reynolds back through the curtain.

Connor: What a massive match set for Unscripted, folks. Austin Reynolds, a former Elite X Champion in his own right, will challenge the current Elite Openweight Champion at Unscripted!

Cohen: And finally, someone will pry that glorious Championship from Eve Taylor! All hail Vis Imperium!

The camera shows a shot of a wooden door as it swings open to reveal the smiling features of The Power Trip, John Constantine. Dressed in his ring gear and almost ready for action, Constantine cuts the figure of a man who has gotten his way. As he moves clear of the door, the name 'Becky Serra' can be seen printed on the door. Suddenly, Leon Kensworth comes into view and corners Constantine for a second.

Kensworth: John! If I could just get a quick word from you.

Constantine begrudgingly accepts the offer of an interview from the veteran interviewer as the smile on his face slowly disappears.

Kensworth: I guess I should probably start with Vis Imperium. How did all of this come around? I mean, it was only last round of shows that you were telling people that you would never team up with Holmes again and how you work better alone.

Constantine offers a s****** to Leon as moves towards the microphone.

Constantine: You truly are a fool, Leon. Don't you understand that I was the man behind Vis Imperium all along? Steven Holmes and I are master manipulators who know how to play people as if they were instruments. No one on the roster is safe when we work together. And whilst we have a troubled history at times, there is no denying that we are immensely talented and just plain successful together.

The veteran interviewer allows a confused look to cross his features as he searches his mind for his next question; sill trying to take in the admission from The Power Trip that he was behind Vis Imperium all along.

Leon: You said that no one on the roster is safe from the ire of Vis Imperium and, I guess, you have gone about showing that, as your reach stretches across WZCW. So, with that in mind, I have to ask you why you have taken such exception to Justin Cooper of late?

The Power Trip takes his time to consider his words before starting.

Constantine: I haven't made a target of Justin Cooper, Leon, as much as people would love to believe that. Justin Cooper made a target of himself. On so many levels! I could have put up with his outspoken nature and ridiculous claims that he is better than me for so long. But one thing I hate is weakness, Leon. And Justin Cooper is weak. His partner hasn't been seen in months since he was put on the shelf but he still carries two belts around like he owns them both. Weakness has no place in the new WZCW under the lead of Vis Imperium. Mark my words.

Leon: But where is all of this going, I guess, is the big question?

Constantine offers another laugh.

Constantine: Where is it going, Leon? Isn't it obvious!? By the end of Unscripted 2016, Vis Imperium will be in a position of control that no one will be able to contend with. You have already seen a demonstration of our power as Austin Reynolds has managed to find his way into the Elite Openweight Championship match. And, having spoke to Becky a moment ago, I can officially announce that Abel Hunnicutt and I will challenge Justin Cooper for the Tag Team Championships at Unscripted 2016.

With that, Constantine allows his sly smile to appear as he turns on his heels and moves out of shot. Leon raises his eyebrows in shock before letting out a deep sigh of relief.

Connor: You've got to be joking!? Constantine has used his pull backstage to insert himself into a Championship match at Unscripted. And what's more, it's going to be a 2 on 1 match for the Tag Team Championships. This is absurd.

Cohen: How is it absurd, CC? Mark Keaton hasn't been seen in this company for months and Justin Cooper hasn't defended their Championships in that same time. It's time to move into the new age of Vis Imperium, Cat. Justin's time has come to an end.

Connor: Well, whether that is true or not, the new number one contenders for the Tag Team Championships will be in action momentarily. John Constantine and Abel Hunnicutt take on Logan McAllister and Noah Ryder. And that is next!

----------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]_jBLyIQvNf0[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall, introducing first being accompanied by Steven Holmes & Austin Reynolds at a combined weight of 532 lbs the team of Constantine & Abel Hunnicutt, Vis Imperium!

As the music begins, lights begin flickering through the infinite darkness of the blackened arena. As the music begins to settle, Austin Reynolds makes his modest appearance, his head bowed and silent. As the music picks up once more, Constantine appears through the curtain. He stretches his arms out to his sides as the music continues; the drums crashing like thunder through the lightning. Soon after, Abel with Steven Holmes by his side appears next. Constantine and Abel stand united on the stage before making their way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, they stand united in the middle of the ring, waiting for their opponents while Reynolds and Holmes stay outside.

Connor: This new team is on the warpath Jack. This past week on Meltdown they defeated Theron Daggershield & one half of the Tag Champs in Justin Cooper.

Cohen: And they pinned Cooper to do it Cat, that has to put them at the top of the list for a tag title shot.

[YOUTUBE]Gz2GVlQkn4Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And their opponents, introducing first weighing in at 222 lbs, he is the current King for a Day, 'The Unforgettable' Noah Ryder!

Noah walks out holding his briefcase over his he's as he calls out the 2 opening lines to the chorus before eagerly hoping his way down to the ring, clapping the hands of many of the fans he sees along the way. Instead of getting into the ring he waits on the outside for his partner.

[YOUTUBE]rogPVEQpE1A[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And his partner weighing in at 275 lbs he is 'The Son of Boston' Logan McAllister!

As the music plays, the lights flicker red, before switching over to a blue, pulsating to the beat of the song. At the start of the lyrics Logan comes slowly walking out, Brittany on his left arm, as Logan holds his right hand to his face looking out to the crowd the two pause at the ramp, before Brittany starts half skipping down the ramp, hyping the crowd and high fiving fans, as Logan walks confidently to the ring, stopping to exchange words with a few younger fans. He stands next to Noah and they look at each other before sliding into the ring and stand inches away from Constantine & Hunnicutt.

Connor: Logan & Noah showing Constantine & Hunnicutt that they aren't afraid of the bigger men.

Cohen: They should be Cat. If they can beat former & current champions then they can definitely beat two losers like this.

The ref gets in between the two teams before anything can happen ands sends each team to their corner. After about a minute each team decides who is going to start the match.

Connor: It looks like Constantine will be starting this match with Noah Ryder.

Cohen: Stupid choice made by Ryder & McAllister Constantine has 43 lbs on Ryder so why not go with the guy who weighs more?

Cohen is proven right as they lock up and Constantine muscles him into a neutral corner and lays into him with lefts and rights until the ref starts the five count.

The ref pulls Constantine off telling him that if he continues he'll be disqualified. Constantine smirks as he pulls Ryder out of the corner and throws him into the ropes and meets him in the center of the ring with a vicious lariat that knocks Ryder on the mat with Constantine quickly going for the cover.

1...2..kick out!

Connor: Constantine with the early advantage in this match due to his size advantage but it's not enough to put away the King for a Day.

Cohen: Constantine would have done the same thing no matter who started this match with him CC. He's got years of experience on both of his opponents.

Constantine stands up and gets in the referee's face saying that was a three count while the ref stands firm saying it was only two. Shaking his head he picks Noah up and drags him to his corner where he tags in Hunnicut.

Cohen: That's it CC, this match is over. If Ryder had trouble with the smaller Constantine then there's no way he can stand against a giant like Abel.

Connor: You're talking like this is a Handicap match Jack. If Noah can get to his corner and tag in Logan they have a good chance.

Like he heard her at ringside Noah tries to get to his corner but Abel spins him around and hits a huge European Uppercut that sends Ryder stumbling into the ropes but is miraculously still pulling himself towards his corner as Abel slowly stalks him. As he pulls him off the ropes out of nowhere Ryder hits a massive enzuguri that sends Abel to his knees giving him just enough time to tag in Logan who hits an explosive knee to Abel's face and goes for the pin.

1..not even a 2 as Abel quickly gets the shoulder up.

Cohen: Logs will need to do a lot more than that. There is no way a simple knee will keep a monster like Hunnicut down for the three count.

Connor: If anyone knows how to put a monster down it's Logan McAllister. If you remember he beat another monster in Dorian Slaughter back at Gold Rush.

While the commentators are talking Logan lays into Abel with lefts and rights as he gets up but Abel shoves Logan off of him and tags in Constantine who swings at Logan's head with a wide left which spins him around. Seeing an opportunity Logan clasps his arms around Constantine's waist and throws him backwards over his head to thunderous chants from the arena.

SU*PLEX PARTY, SU*PLEX PARTY, SU*PLEX PARTY!!!

Connor: There ain't no party like a suplex party 'cause a suplex party don't stop!

Cohen: ...Words can't express how much I hate you right now.

After a few more german suplexes Logan lets go and sends Constantine halfway across the ring where he lays still but as Logan goes to tag in Ryder he pulls himself up using the ropes and grabs his arm, giving him a vicious headbutt that stuns him long enough for Constantine to irish whip him into his corner where he stomps on a fallen McAllister before tagging in Hunnicutt who does the same thing. After a few rounds of this the ref gets in between Logan & Constantine and demands that he let Logan out of the corner.

Cohen: Excellent tag team wrestling by Vis Imperium in this match. This is why they are a force to be reckoned with in WZCW.

Connor: That may be true Jack but this is getting out of control. The ref needs to stop this.

On the outside Britney starts slapping the ring apron in order to give Logan energy in order to get to his corner and tag in Noah Ryder, who is anxious to get in the ring. Constantine picks Logan up by the hair and drags him close to his corner in order to taunt Noah by letting Logan get close but pulling him away right before he tags Noah into the match. Out of nowhere Logan spins around and hits Constantine with a textbook release German suplex before falling to the mat and slowly crawling to his corner.

Connor: Logan with a suplex out of nowhere, if he make it to his corner and tag in partner the entire match can change.

Cohen: The same could be said for Constantine CC. If he can get Abel into this match then they have this match all but won.

This entire time both men are slowly crawling to their corner and Constantine is able to tag in his partner but as Hunnicutt runs across the ring to get to Logan he dives the last few feet and tags in Ryder who quickly climbs to the top rope and hits a spinning back elbow that knocks Abel down as he goes for a quick pin.

1...2..kick out at 2 1/2!

Connor: Ryder exploding with all that pent up energy from watching his partner take a huge beating from their opponents.

Cohen: It's going to take a lot more than one elbow to keep a giant like Hunnicutt down.

Abel gets up and pulls Noah up with him before tossing him into his corner where he falls to the mat. Furious he stomps on Noah before tagging in Constantine who picks him up and hits repeated back breakers before letting him fall and tagging Hunnicutt back in. Still angry he stomps on Ryder some more before going over and getting in Logan's face who swings at him when out of nowhere Reynolds comes up behind him and pulls him off the ring apron and nails him with the King for a Day briefcase knocking him down on the outside while the ref is distracted by trying to stop Constantine from getting into the ring.

Connor: Oh come on! Why does Reynolds have to ruin a perfectly good match with crap like that?

Cohen: With a group like this you need to have eyes in the back of your head Cat because they will use the numbers game to their advantage.

Smirking Abel turns back to Noah who is slowly getting to his feet and picks him walks over to his corner before getting him in position for a Tombstone Piledriver as Constantine tags himself in and climbs onto the second rope before jumping off as they send Ryder head first into the mat with Constantine going for the pin immediately.

1...2...3!

Anderson: Your winners of the match Constantine and Abel Hunnicut, Vis Imperium!

Cohen: Elimination by Constantine and Hunnicut! I knew they were going to win this match.

Connor: The numbers game got the better of Noah Ryder and Logan McAllister this time.

----------------------------------------

Logan stumbles through the curtain and props himself up against a piece of stage equipment as the tiring nature of the match is revealed to everyone. Catching his breath and running a hand through his short hair, Logan is soon interrupted by Stacey Madison with a microphone in her hand and a cameraman in tow.

Madison: Logan, can I have a moment of your time?

Logan: I'm a little busy at the moment, Stacey.

Madison: Never too busy for someone like me though? I know.

Logan shakes his head as he still tries to recover from the physical match that he just participated in. Getting upright, Logan turns to Stacey, who just will not take the hint.

Logan: If it gets rid of you, then go ahead. Christ!

Madison: Excellent!

Stacey fixes her hair for a moment before clearing her throat and urging the cameraman to behin filming her exclusive.

Madison: Moments ago, you came up against the new and exciting force of Vis Imperium and unfortunately came up short. But at Unscripted, you will come up against something that is very dyed in the wool and very traditional in James Howard. I don't suppose you even seen this match coming. So, I guess my question is, how do you plan to beat James Howard at Unscripted?

One more time, Logan shakes his head in utter defiance of Stacey's observations.

Logan: You know, Stacey, people have been calling me an undahdog for all of my time in this company. And that will be the case, again, when I go up against James Howard. But no one thought that I would be able to beat Dorian Slaughtah at Gold Rush and I did it. This is WZC-double-yah and improbable things happen all the time. James Howard might be a Champion on many levels but at Unscripted he is for a fight.

Stacey listens intently as Logan's rage builds.

Logan: It's not me you should be worried about, Stacey. James Howard ain't ever been in the ring with someone like me and he ain't ever known a fight like I am gonna bring. Tonight I teamed up with someone who couldn't even remember his own name and came up short. But, at Unscripted, James Howard will be on the wrong side of a beating that he will never forget.

Suddenly, Logan McAllister is rammed into with great force from the side of the shot. He flies forward, narrowly missing Stacey, who lets out a shrill shriek.

Connor: What on Earth!?

The assailant walks into shot to reveal it to be none other than James Howard himself. He sneers as he looks down at Logan McAllister on the floor. Moving towards the Son of Boston, Howard allows a look of disgust to cross his features before beginning to stomp away on the Logan. Boot after boot to the man who had been delivering some big words only seconds ago.

Howard: See you at Unscripted, kid...

The screen fades to black.

In the locker room of the building, we see a shot of Noah Ryder nursing his own wounds from the match against Vis Imperium only a few moments ago. He has a look of sheer disappointment on his face as he fixes some of his belongings into his bag. Suddenly, the door swings open to reveal the dashing figure of Theron Daggershield in the doorway. Noah springs to his feet in defence of himself but Theron seems to mean no harm as he slowly walks inside the room.

Theron: I have come here in peace, Ranger. I know that we have a massive match with high stakes at Uncalled For in a few weeks. But I have always respected you as a talent and your accomplishments to say the least.

Ryder: Thanks, I guess. But you need to know that, regardless of kind words, I will be getting the spot in the Open Challenge. And I will be getting the extra life in the Lethal Lottery match, Theron.

Theron allows a look of acceptance to cross his features as he moves further inside of the room.

Theron: Maybe so and maybe not. All I can tell you is that I will give my absolute all to make sure that I am the one who gets the win at Uncalled For. The Risky Raffle is the event that I won the Gladiatorial Championship for the first time and I need you to know that I want to climb the mountain again. I'll stop at nothing to make sure that I am the one walking out of Uncalled For with the best possible chance of doing that.

Ryder accepts the point of view of his potential Unscripted opponent with a nod. Theron moves further inside the room and then offers his hand for a handshake. After a tense moment, Ryder reaches out and accepts it.

Theron: And for what it is worth, I really hope that I get to face off against someone like you at Uncalled For, Ranger. It will be an honour to show the fans of this great company what we can do when we share a ring together.

Suddenly, a rather confused look appears on the face of the King For A Day winner as he scans the room. Looking down at the his hand, which is firmly in the grasp of Theron Daggershield, Ryder seems utterly perplexed.

Ryder: When are we sharing a ring together? Who are you even?

A laugh can be heard from inside the arena as it is the turn of Theron to sport a look of confusion as the screen fades to black.

-----------------------------------------

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]lc_HozcYaD4[/youtube]​

Introducing first, from Stephenville, Texas, weighing in at 190lbs, "The Warblade of Mystra" Theron Daggershield!

The crowd cheers as Theron makes his way onto the stage. Multicolored strobe lights flash as the music plays and Theron hypes himself up, prop sword in hand. He poses at the bottom of the ramp, before he enters the ring and says a brief prayer to himself.

Connor: A huge opportunity for Theron Daggershield here tonight, as he takes on the long reigning WZCW Elite Openweight Champion Eve Taylor. A win would surely put him back into championship contention.

Cohen: I doubt this goof even realizes the opportunity in front of him. Go back to your mom's basement Theron.

[youtube]8hkmuTvkp_s[/youtube]​

And his opponent, from Milan, Italy, weighing 156 pounds, she is the WZCW Elite Openweight Champion, Eve Taylor!

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down, almost as if she is doubting herself. She slowly walks step-by-step down the ramp, treating it like a fashion runway, with her head slowly rising. As she gets halfway down the ramp, and the chorus kicks in, Eve Taylor raises her head, and shoots her title into the air. Flames shoot out from behind her as she stands with her hand raised, looking directly towards the ring.

Cohen: Wanna know what I hate Cat? When successful superstars like Eve decide to pander to the fans.

Connor: Some would argue that with Eve's natural charisma and presence, it was only a matter of time before she began to embrace the WZCW faithful.

Referee Keith Morse takes Eve's title and hands it to a ringside assistant, before he calls for the bell.

*DING! DING! DING!*

The two combatants circle each other, cautiously. Neither appears to want to give away their hand too soon, so each fakes and feints, trying to draw the other off guard. Eve fakes a high kick that causes Theron to finally cover up, and she rushes in and secures a rear waistlock. She drags Theron to the ground, her arms locked around Theron's waist. Theron reaches down and does his best to break the grip as he struggles to his feet, but is unable to accomplish either. Eve quickly moves her hands upward and secures a rear chinlock, trying to wear Theron down early. Theron reaches back and accidentally grabs a handful of hair. Ever the warrior of the light, he quickly releases, but it proves enough of a distraction for him to break Eve's grip. He gets to his feet, and begins to throw some right hands, backing Eve into the corner. From there he keeps up the right hands, before he climbs to the second rope and begins to hammer down shots.

ONE! TWO! THREE!

The crowd counts along as Theron pounds away and the referee urges him to get down from the ropes.

EIGHT! NINE! TEN!

Dazed, Eve staggers out of the corner after Theron hops down. Theron then catches Eve with a dropkick, and quickly moves to a cover. One!...One is all Theron gets as Eve kicks out with ease.

Connor: Easy kick out from Eve after a picture perfect dropkick from Theron.

Theron waits for Eve to stand, before he goes to work with more right hands. Eve manages to block though, and returns fire with rights of her own. She then begins to light Theron up with stiff kicks to the midsection. He covers up after four kicks, but Eve continues to throw the kicks. Daggershield's arms soon turn bright red from taking the brunt of the force of the kicks. Eve then Irish whips Theron across the ring and into the corner. She hushes the crowd before she lights Theron's chest up with a vicious knife-edge chop. She hushes the crowd a second time, and again she throws fire into Theron's chest. She continues to throw, the crowd groaning with each loud shot. Eve then takes some steps back and runs and connects with a running double chop. Theron collapses and Eve drags him out of the corner. She then hops to the second turnbuckle and drops a knee onto Theron before she hooks a leg. One!...Two!...Kick out at two from Theron.

Cohen: Look at the arms and chest of Theron, they are as red as his camo pants.

Eve grabs a handful of hair and pulls Theron to his feet. She uses a couple of quick jabs to soften him up before she Irish whips him across the ring. She drops down, forcing Theron to jump over her. Off the rebound Eve takes Theron down with an arm drag. She keeps latched onto the arm, and works to an armbar. Theron struggles, in clear pain, but he manages to get a foot on the rope to break the hold. Eve slaps a hand on the mat, but the look on her face seems to accept that Theron legally broke the hold. Theron gets to his feet using the ropes. Eve charges, but Theron ducks and backdrops her over the top rope, sending her crashing to the floor below. Theron looks around, before pointing to his opponent. The crowd cheers as Theron runs and then launches himself over the top rope, corkscrewing through the air, and crashing into Eve. The crowd erupts as Theron jumps to his feet, throwing his hands into the air.

Connor: So the crowd really not able to choose a favorite in this match, but Theron may have just swayed them to his side with the impressive high flying display.

Cohen: I don't much care for the flippies.

The referee has barely started his ten count before Theron rolls Eve back into the ring. He climbs onto the apron and springboards into the ring with an elbow drop. A springboard Dragoon Jump! He hooks a leg...One!...Two!...Eve just manages to kick out before the three. Theron mouths his disapproval, but presses on. He goes to lift Eve, but Eve rolls him up in a small package, but just as the referee slides into position, Theron reverses and has Eve's shoulder's on the ground! One!...Two!...Thr-No! Theron Daggershield almost managed to pull out a flash victory, but Eve kicks out. On their feet, and Eve goes into almost a rage, firing off the quickest of rights and lefts, backing Theron into the ropes. She whips him across the ring and takes him down with a big boot. She then calls for the finish, just as Austin Reynolds appears on the stage. Eve catches eyes with him, and turns her back to Theron. The two begin to jaw at each other until Theron gets to his feet and spins Eve around and nails her with the Critical Hit. She is out like a light as Theron hooks the leg. One!...Two!...Three! Theron takes an assist from Austin Reynolds and trumps the Elite Openweight Champion.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Theron Daggershield!

Cohen: Eve took her eye off the ball and Theron took advantage. Even a straight arrow like Theron can't help but take the advantages handed to him. I applaud him.

Connor: Eve lost sight of the task at hand indeed. Credit to Theron though, Austin Reynolds or not, he has a W in the win column tonight.

As Theron gets back to his feet to celebrate the victory, he catches a glimpse of the man who just helped him overcome his foe; Austin Reynolds. Theron looks down at Eve and then back to Reynolds on the stage before shaking his head in frustration.

Connor: Theron may not have wanted to win like that but he wasn't to know. He picks up the win over Eve Taylor tonight and we can all be sure that the flames of the fire have just been stoked by Austin Reynolds and his antics in this match. Eve will get her chance for redemption at Unscripted, however.

After a moment or two, Becky Serra finally appears on the stage. She has a massive smile on her face as she poses on the stage for a moment. The fans in the arena seem to react warmly to the former interviewer-turned General Manager. She raises both of her arms out to her side, soaking in the adulation from the fans, before making her way down the ramp towards the ring.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of Ascension. Becky Serra!!

Connor: You know it is a big night when Becky Serra comes to the ring, ladies and gentlemen. And tonight has already been a big night.

Cohen: She looks pleased with how Ascension has been going tonight, Cat. Why do I get the feeling that more is about to come from out esteemed General Manager?

Becky continues down the ramp, slapping some of the fans hands that come towards her. It seems as though nothing can take the smile off of her face as she walks up the steps and into the ring. She grabs a microphone from ring side and walks back into the middle of the ring.

Serra: What's up, Indianapolis!?

A massive roar of approval rises from the fans at ringside as Becky's energy seems to rub off on them.

Serra: What a night, huh? So much has happened here tonight that it makes the other show seem like the poor cousin of Ascension. So much great action, twist and turns, ups and downs, and so many amazing announcements...

Becky allows a smarmy look to cross her features as she nods her head in approval of herself and the way her show has been panning out tonight.

Serra: We are right on the doorstep of Unscripted 2016, ladies and gentlemen, and the card is finally starting to take shape. Tonight alone, we have had the announcement of Austin Reynolds versus Eve Taylor for the Elite Openweight Championship and Vis Imperium versus Justin Cooper for the Tag Team Championships.

This time a massive boo goes around the arena at the mere mention of Vis Imperium and their growing power. Becky allows a look of acceptance to cross her features as she continues on regardless.

Serra: So many matches are going to tear the roof off of the arena in Chicago and Unscripted promises to be one of the biggest and best cards that WZCW has ever seen. And as we have seen here tonight, anything can and will happen in the world of professional wrestling. And in the spirit of Unscripted, more surprising announcements are still to come. And here is one of them.

An air of anticipation builds in the arena as Becky continues.

Serra: WZCW has made a habit of hosting a fabulous pre-show before most of the pay per views that we have presented. And Unscripted will be no different. However, the pre-show before Unscripted will be prove to be the biggest and best pre-show that we have ever presented. We already know that the loser of the poll in the 1-UP Open Challenge will face off. But I am now officially announcing that we have another match on the pre-show.

Connor: That's interesting!

Becky raises her hands out to her sides again as she urges a massive reaction from the fans; which she eventually gets.

Serra: Xander LeBelle and Xaitlyn Serpiente have come into this company in recent weeks and, for better or worse, have made a big impact in WZCW. But their chance to make an even bigger impact will come on the Unscripted pre-show. And whilst people may expect them to be facing off against each other, I have other plans for both of them. Instead, they will be joining forces to take on a mystery team of my choosing. And like I said, anything can and will happen at Unscripted.

Connor: Very interesting, indeed.

An air of curiosity goes around the arena as Becky continues.

Serra: And with that out of the way, I have one more announcement that I will be making here tonight. In a few moments we will see Garth Black take on the combined forces of Live Mas. Whilst Live Mas have fallen upon hard times as of late, I full expect them to put the screws to this insurrection once and for all. So confident am I, that I am willing to bet on it. Garth Black, I know you are listening...

Becky stops for a moment as she turns towards the stage area, almost as if she is waiting to heat a voice responding to her. A voice that never comes.

Serra: We, the management of WZCW have had just about enough of your antics over the last few weeks and it ends tonight. If you promise to leave your fighting to the inside of a WZCW ring, then I will promise you something even more worthwhile. If you beat Live Mas tonight on your own, and without any dirty tricks, then I will personally insert you into the main event of Unscripted.

Cohen: You have to be joking, Becky! This buffoon has put WZCW into a state of chaos and you are willing to give him what he wants? Pathetic!

Connor: I get the feeling there is another side to this, Jacko.

A massive cheer goes up.

Serra: That's right! If Garth Black wins tonight, the main event match will be a triple threat match as Mikey Stormrage defends his Championship against Matt Tastic and Garth Black. Garth, you've talked a big game. But your chance to back it up comes tonight. Fail to win and not only will you not have a match for Unscripted but you will also be suspended.

Cohen: Haha! I take it all back, Becky! You're a genius!

Connor: What a massive announcement from Becky. Garth Black has a chance, and it is only a chance, to put himself into the main event of Unscripted at long last. The stakes are higher than they have ever been for Garth. The main event just got even more interesting!

Backstage, Mikey Stormrage goes into the locker room where Matt Tastic is sitting. Both men turn to each other and have a longing stare before anyone speaks.

Mikey:
....I.....

Matt: ...Um..... Again.

Mikey: ..... Wait, what?

Matt: We need to coexist tonight, we can't let Garth bully his way into our title match

Mikey: Agreed but...can we coexist?

Matt: Of course...why wouldn't be able to?

Mikey:
It's just the chairshot...I'm really sorry...

Matt:
It's alright. Never mind. At this point, it doesn't matter.

Mikey:
Come on. Don't be like that. I wanted to help! It's what brothers do. It backfired and for that, I'm sorry.

Matt:
I already told you. It's fine. At Unscripted, we'll have a match. We'll fight. And that'll be that. We'll always be brothers. But brothers do fight.

Mikey:
Fine. That being the case, at Unscripted if I hit you, I won't be apologizing.

Matt gets up and both men stare at each other again. This time the air feels more tense rather than longing. Matt pats Mikey on the shoulder before heading out. Mikey pulls up his World title and looks at it. Nodding with confidence.

-----------------------------------------

Anderson: The following contest is your main event and is a handicap match!

[YOUTUBE]Uz1Jwyxd4tE[/YOUTUBE]​

Garth Black walks onto the stage drinking a water bottle as fans are split whether to boo or cheer. As he gets closer to the ring he stops and talks to camera and says “Put me up against two men and watch me knock them both down”. He then takes another swig of the water bottle before tossing it on the ground and heading down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope, gets on the top turnbuckle and acknowledges the fans cheering his name, but completely ignore the obvious Live Mas fans in the crowd.

Anderson: Introducing first, from the Last Chance Saloon, Garth Black!

Connor: Last Chance Saloon never rang so true, as the Ascension General Manager Becky Serra stated earlier if Garth Black does not win this match not only will he not have a match at Unscripted but he’ll be suspended.

Cohen: Which means he won’t be having any matches for a real long time. Well-deserved I might add, Garth has been a real cocky and disrespectful brat who is overestimated his value to this company.

Connor: Way to stay impartial Jack…

Cohen: I try my best.

[YOUTUBE]YW9QKy6oDkE[/YOUTUBE]​

Fans come to their feet as Tastic’s theme roars through the arena. Except this time the fans aren’t a hundred percent on the side of the former World champion as they usually are. Tastic enters through the arena through the curtain and looks extremely focused as he makes his way down the ring. However, you can sense that the underlying chants for Garth are still aggravating Tastic as enters the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Southwestern, Puerto Rico, "The Invincible" Matt Tastic!

Cohen: It’s all this guy’s fault we’re even in this mess. Had he not been defeated by Garth last week he wouldn’t even have a claim to be in the World title match.

Connor: It is true that Tastic’s defeat has caused Garth to become even more involved in title contention. However, Tastic isn’t just teaming with any random individual, he’s teaming with this man…

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]​

The World champion gets much of the same response that Tastic did. Except Mikey at least has the perk of raising the World Heavyweight championship high above his head as he walks down the ramp. Both Tastic and Garth’s eyes are dead set on the world champion. Mikey high fives some fans before entering the ring and getting on the top rope to once again raise the World title for everyone to see.

Anderson: Making his way to the ring, from San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Mikey Stormrage!

Connor: Live Mas ride again!

Cohen: For one night only of course, do you really think that once they dispose of Garth Tastic isn’t going to return the favor for that cheap shot Mikey gave him last week?

Connor: Mikey apologized for what was obviously an accident. If they can win tonight we’ll be seeing a highly anticipated Kingdom Come rematch at Unscripted.

As Mikey gets down from the top rope he hands the champion ship belt to the referee and as he hands it to the timekeeper he also signals for the bell. Matt and Mikey are discussing which member of the team should start the match first but neither seems to want to step onto the apron. No one can quite make out what they’re saying but easy going words soon turn into heated gestures as both want to get their hands on Garth. While Live Mas is arguing Garth runs over and forcefully shoves Mikey into Matt and the former world champion falls between the ropes and to the outside. Garth then begins to repeatedly stomp away on Mikey who’s the trapped in the corner. After a few more vicious stomps Garth picks up the World champ and Irish whips him across the ring. Stormrage bounces off the turnbuckles and comes out of the corner full force and shoulder tackles Garth down. The veteran pops right back up only to be met with another shoulder tackle. Garth rolls to the ropes for safety but he’s met by Tastic who grabs him, pulls him up, and holds his arms back giving Stormrage and easy target. As the World champion charges in for a blow Garth head butts Tastic forcing him to let go and he just slips away as Stormage delivers a big boot that inadvertently hits Tastic and sends him face first right into the barricade! While the champ is distracted Garth goes for the quick roll up but Stormrage escapes quickly. The champ pops right back up only to be met with an STO from Garth! The veteran hooks the leg! 1…2…kickout!

Connor: Things are not looking good for Live Mas in the early going.

Cohen: I get that Stormrage wants to soften up Tastic for Unscripted but he could at least wait till the match is over for cheap shots.

Connor: Those are clearly accidents Jack!

Cohen: Sure they are Cat, sure they are.

Garth once again begins to stomp away on Stormrage in the middle of the ring as Tastic is still recovering on the outside clutching his face. The veteran gets right on top of the champ and pins down and delivers closed right hand punches to Stormrage’s face until warns him and threatens to disqualify him. Garth lets up and then proceeds to put the champ in a headlock. As Garth tries to rest while also wearing down Mikey the crowd starts to chant to try to will the champ back into the match. Mikey sees the little children wearing Stormrage T-shirts and he begins to try to power out of Garth’s hold. He delivers elbow after elbow to Garth’s midsection weakening him until he has enough power to deliver an exploder suplex that causes Garth to land right on his neck! Both men are down and Stormrage tries to crawl to his corner but Tastic still isn’t up! Fans can now see that the former world champion is actually bleeding from his nose! Mikey recognizes it’s up to him now and turns his attention back to Garth. Once the outspoken competitor makes it to his feet Mikey begins delivering short arm clothesline after short arm clothesline! One after another making Garth loopy and then Mikey pops him up to hit a Falcon Punch and hooks the leg! 1…2…Garth kicks out! Mikey then points toward the top rope and the fans know exactly what’s coming next. He gets to the top rope and looking to hit The Flying Burrito until Tastic unexpectedly tags himself in! The World champ is completely caught off guard as Tastic hops in the ring and hits a picture perfect Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge! 1…2…Garth kicks out again!

Cohen: What is it going to take to put this guy away? It’s a handicap match for Christ Sake!

Mikey is still on the top rope and calls out to his partner and tells Tastic to pull him closer so he can hit his top rope maneuver. Tastic refuses at first wanting to finish the match himself but Mikey pleads with him. After some hesitation Tastic wipes the blood from his nose and pulls Garth toward Mikey and the champ leaps off the top rope! As Mikey flips to hit the senton Garth gets his knees up and Mikey lands neck first on his knees! Mikey clutches his neck and rolls a couple of feet away as Tastic shakes his head and picks up Garth looking to hit a Headache Driver! However, Garth reverses and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex causing Tastic to land back first on Mikey! The champ screams out in more pain as he rolls to the apron and clutches his head and midsection. Garth picks up Tastic and throws him head first into Mikey causing the champ to fall to floor!

Connor: Garth is using each Live Mas partner as a battering ham to hurt the other! And it’s working to perfection!

Dazed Tastic stumbles backwards and Garth hits a Russian Leg Sweep. Garth rolls through and delivers an elbow drop right to Tastic’s face. He then picks him and Irish whips into a corner and charges at him for a Getting on the Wagon, Tastic moves out of the way just in time Garth stops himself stepping on second turnbuckle and proceeds to deliver a wicked enziguri to the back of Tastic’s head! Garth then ragdolls a weakened Tastic into the corner and then squashes him with a Getting on the Wagon! He then follows it up with a Northern lights suplex of his own! 1…2…Tastic just barely kicks out! Garth is beginning to get frustrated but notices Stormrage beginning to stir on the outside. Intent on keeping him out of the match Garth tries to hit a baseball slide but Stormrage ducks and once on the outside he tackles Garth right into the barricade! On the floor and clutching his back Garth is no longer on the offensive and Mikey tries to get back onto his apron in the corner so he can tag himself in!

Connor: This might be Live Mas’ final chance to put turn the tide!

Mikey is finally able to barely pull himself up on the apron and Tastic starts to crawl toward his partner. Garth is nowhere to be seen meaning Tastic is in the clear to make the tag! Just as he dives to slap Mikey’s hand the World champ is pulled off the apron! It was Garth! He crawled under the ring to get to Mikey! The veteran Irish whips Mikey into the steel steps! He then slides under the bottom rope and gets on top of a bloodied Tastic in the corner and delivers ten straight punches! He follows it up with a monkey flip that spins Tastic in mid-air so much he lands on his bloodied nose! Garth crawls over and flips Tastic over for the cover! 1….2……Thr-NO! Tastic just barely kicks out! Garth yells in anger and signals for the Blackout! He picks Tastic up and gets him into the fireman’s carry position. But as he propels him into the air Tastic counters into a Hurricanrana! He flips Garth neck first into the turnbuckle. Both men struggle to get to their feet but when they do Garth goes for a wild swing and misses! Tastic then throws him into the air for a pop up Gut Buster! The fans are on their feet! Tastic is signaling for the headache driver! Just as he’s about to go for Garth however Mikey tags himself in! Tastic is utterly stunned as his partner heads to the top rope once again trying to hit the Flying Burrito. Before he can leap however Tastic stands in his way and demands why he would tag in. Mikey is yelling at him to move but he won’t. Garth takes the time to recover and shoves Tastic into the ropes causing Mikey to get crotched! Garth then throws Tastic head and shoulder first into the ring post and he falls out the ring. He then grabs Mikey into the fireman’s carry off the top rope and nails the Blackout! He’s hooks the leg! 1…2…3!!!!

Anderson: And here is your winner, Garth Black!!!

Cohen: Oh my god he did it….

Connor: Garth Black has just pinned the World champion, and subsequently is going to be in the World title match at Unscripted!

Cohen: Those two just couldn’t wait to cheap shot each other…

Garth celebrates in the ring as disheartened Live Mas fans boo but older fans cheer and praise to the heavens. A few seconds later however Garth turns his attention back to Stormrage who is beginning to recover in the corner. He notices Tastic still out on the floor; he then looks into the camera and smiles before sliding to the outside and grabbing a steel chair!

Connor: Oh come on! You’ve already won the match Garth just wait till Unscripted!

Garth gets back into the ring and signals that he’s going to take Mikey’s head off with the steel chair Mikey is about to be on his feet and Garth winds up to swing but just as he does Tastic gets in the ring and takes the chair out of his hand. Garth looks shocked and Tastic swings at his head but Garth moves out of the way and Tastic hits Mikey square in the face! The crowd gaps as the World champ falls into a heap in the corner, blood beginning to trickle from his forehead. Garth begins laugh at the current situation and a second later Tastic nails him right in the face too! The new contender is knocked out cold but Tastic is too concerned by his bloody friend to enjoy it.

Connor: It’s been a night of miscommunications for Live Mas and it just cost them greatly tonight…

Cohen: I told you these two secretly wanted to rip each other apart.

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

The Ascension general manager walks out on stage amid all of the Chaos.

Serra: Well I never really thought Garth would sneak in a victory over you two but somehow he did. Regardless the World title match at Unscripted is now a triple threat, and as of this moment, will happen inside…HELL IN A CELL!

The fans start to erupt as Tastic’s faces goes from concern over Mikey to wide-eyed and shocked. After a few seconds Tastic then sees the ref grabbing the world title from the time keeper and goes to grab it. He looks at the championship and then at Mikey. He looks back down at the title one more time and raises it high in the air!

Cohen: I told you Tastic was a shark!

Connor: Matt Tastic just made it clear that the World championship comes before even the greatest of friendships!

The show goes off the air with Tastic raising the World title while his opponents lay knocked out in the ring.

rjGawqn.png

Credits

Manson vs Vee ADZ - KJ
Theron Daggershield vs Eve - Yaz
Abel & Constantine vs Ryder & McAllistor - Milenko
Live Mas vs Garth Black - Dynamite
Segments - Dave and KJ

Extremely sorry about the tardiness of the shows gents. As you already know real life hit a lot of us hard this week. Boards coming in the next day. We'll make it up to you with Unscripted for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back